Items The Ultra Blade

Do you want to have this in Terraria 1.3?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Terrariamaster

Skeletron Prime
OK, lets start.
Name: Ultra Blade
Kind: Sword
Damage sword: 110
Damage Christmas Ball: 20
Damage pumpkin: 20
Velocity: 15
Knockback: 6.5
Use time: 15 ( very fast )
Rarity: cyan
Sell: 2 Platinum
Ingredients: Terra Blade, The Horsemans Blade, Christmastree Sword, 20 Chlorophyt Bars, 15 Ectoplasm and 2 Broken Hero Sword´s.
It could look like this:
zbm0iDY.png
Thx to Frous for the sprite.

Last edited:
What is with a sword you can craft with the Horsemans Blade, the Terra Blade, a Broken Herosword and the sword dropped from Everscreams ( I don't remember the name of the sword ). The sword will shoot christmas balls and there will come pumpkins after hitting an enemy.
sprites? stats? everything?
i give this suggestion a 0/10 until you flesh it out more.

Problems:
1) No stats, sprites, etc
2) There have been tons of suggestions like this in the past. Please research before posting.
3) It sounds way too OP. Just because something is OP doesn't mean people will support it. In fact, a ton of power will actually get you LESS support.
4) This thread should be in the "Equipment" section

Seriously, I might support this if you give more details. Please flesh it out better. I don't mean to be rude; I'm trying to help.

Ok, the sword makes 150 melee damage. A pumpkin makes 80 damage and a christmas ball makes 150 damage too. It has autoturn and it is very fast. The critical strike chance is 8%.

I don't recommend using seasonal items in some sword that is supposed to be the best one in the game

Ok, the sword makes 150 melee damage. A pumpkin makes 80 damage and a christmas ball makes 150 damage too. It has autoturn and it is very fast. The critical strike chance is 8%.

Too much damage on everything. Too fast. Why even have crits on this if its so op?

Unless properly justified.

Seriously, even if you use seasonal weapons as part of its recipe, doesn't mean it should keep the property.

Truth be told, the idea is horribly unoriginal. That alone is enough to earn my lack of support.
It is just a idea, nothing more.

edit the OP with the stats.
Also, too OP. the Terra Blade does 88 damage, the Horseman's Blade does 75 damage, and the XMas Tree Sword does 73, so 150 would be way too powerful. Maybe 100-105 damage would be a little better. also, just damage and crit chance aren't enough. you need THESE:

-Damage: number
-Use Time: number
-no crit chance, it's always 4% for melee weapons
-Autoswings: yes/no
-Rarity:
-Knockback: number
-Sell value: platinum, gold, silver, copper

Like other people said, idea is unoriginal. Terra Blade and Horseman's Blade are fine on its own. For me, Terraria needs more unique swords like Chlorophyte Claymore or Starfury, not only shooting beams and straight projectiles-_-. Personally I want more Sickles in Terraria. No support here.

Last edited:
This sword isn't so OP it isn't much better than the Flairon.
*inhales* NOOOOO IT IS TOO OP, REVISE THE SWORD AND MAKE IT SO IT DOESNT :red: UP THE PVP SYSTEM

Flairon

Statistics
Type
Weapon
Damage 66
Knockback
Max stack 1
Velocity 14
Rarity
Use time
19 (Very Fast)
Sell 5
Gold_Coin.png

66 damage < 150 damage

It is over twice the damage of the flairon

Attachments

• tumblr_ncfk48VaIu1sar844o2_400.gif
    tumblr_ncfk48VaIu1sar844o2_400.gif
    748.1 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
-Damage: number
-Use Time: number
-no crit chance, it's always 4% for melee weapons
-Autoswings: yes/no
-Rarity:
-Knockback: number
-Sell value: platinum, gold, silver, copper
Pretty sure katana has a higher than average crit chance, so it's not true that all melee has 4%. 4% is the basic for all weapons, not just melee.

Also, rarity, knockback and sell value are not usually necessary, because rarity above 1 means it won't burn in lava and that's it. No real difference between rarity 9 and 1 really. Knockback is either low ~ normal, unless the weapon is made specifically with no knockback or with higher than normal knockback. Sell value is only useful if it can be bought from NPCs.

This sword isn't so OP it isn't much better than the Flairon.
Actually, pretty sure this has the potential of leaving Flairon in the dust. THB itself is already so damned monstrous.

Pretty sure katana has a higher than average crit chance, so it's not true that all melee has 4%. 4% is the basic for all weapons, not just melee.

Also, rarity, knockback and sell value are not usually necessary, because rarity above 1 means it won't burn in lava and that's it. No real difference between rarity 9 and 1 really. Knockback is either low ~ normal, unless the weapon is made specifically with no knockback or with higher than normal knockback. Sell value is only useful if it can be bought from NPCs.
Knockback, along with use time, aren't just "high, low, very high, insane, very low, snail, etc..." use time and knockback are SPECIFIC NUMBERS.
"Sell value" means how much money you'll make out of the item when selling it to an NPC.
And yes, i know about the katana having higher crit chance. i had a brain fart

Knockback, along with use time, aren't just "high, low, very high, insane, very low, snail, etc..." use time and knockback are SPECIFIC NUMBERS.
"Sell value" means how much money you'll make out of the item when selling it to an NPC.
I know that, but those aren't really the major focus of a new weapon. People usually see things from base damage, use time and its abilities to determine its tier. Knockback and the rest are just the trimmings. Sell value is the last thing you should bother with, after everything else has been settled for. I'm not saying they have no use, but in suggesting new weapons, they are not in the top priority.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom