tModLoader The Ultraconyx Mod

I have a question. Will most stuff from Ultraconyx be added into Chaotic Uprising? (Such as the gems of insanity and the combination of those)

The balance and look are not
everything even if the gameplay might not be the best the difficulty is why I like it (and the bow that can drop from void wyvern) so I would like it if it was still In the mod browser

When enabling the original Ultraconyx mod i get this:

Missing All.dll or Windows.dll and Mono.dll
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

I honestly believe that the mod should still be up on terraria and not a download.

Lots of people think like that, but there are 2 main reasons why I took it down

1) Negative reputation - No one took me seriously, you are in the minority for liking it

2) I wasn't enjoying making it at the end, it would feel like a chore instead of fun to update it

whenever i enable the ultraconyx mod i get this error:

at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

Can somebody help me fix this? i would be most thankful for any help on this matter... thank you

whenever i enable the ultraconyx mod i get this error:

Can somebody help me fix this? i would be most thankful for any help on this matter... thank you
Because the mod is no longer supported and will not be updated as it is cancelled

Great mod, man, very challenging and fun, Thanks ;3
Thanks
I find it funny how all these people are saying they enjoy the mod but I always thought it was terrible
I appreciate the support, but this mod will not receive new content, only resprites and bug fixes
I am working on a new mod that will be updated and can be downloaded on the discord

Surprises come in the most unexpected ways.
Sure, I understand why you want to revamp this mod, it's just Utraconyx was one of the mods that took boss fights a step further into the extreme, VS more causal experiences. And I'm glad you made it to begin with.

The ultraconyx was a really good and challenging mod but the sprites weren't the best I can admit. I'm disappointed that the mod is cancelled but I can't wait for the new one to come out.
Good job "A Cats" !!!

You can get early access of the new mod on the discord
Not really a fan of Early Access but I yeah, when the mod hits threshhold of being complete enough I'll try it then.

Now, if there's some things Ultraconyx didn't do well, it's the sprites (obviously), but also Very Hardmode
I get what you were going at with this but fighting ultra tanky enemies is not very fun, not when EVERY enemy is ultra tanky...
I honestly though the Cosmic Biome was really cool, or atleast the way it generated, but not much happened in there. Maybe bring that back in the remake and add more purpose, some ores only up there?

Not really a fan of Early Access but I yeah, when the mod hits threshhold of being complete enough I'll try it then.

Now, if there's some things Ultraconyx didn't do well, it's the sprites (obviously), but also Very Hardmode
I get what you were going at with this but fighting ultra tanky enemies is not very fun, not when EVERY enemy is ultra tanky...
I honestly though the Cosmic Biome was really cool, or atleast the way it generated, but not much happened in there. Maybe bring that back in the remake and add more purpose, some ores only up there?

I need to do early access so that bugs can be fixed faster and people can contribute so when it is released it isn't terrible
I don't know if it will be on the mod browser when it is fully released, but the download will always be on the discord
Almost everything from Ultraconyx will be different and the replacement for Very Hardmode doesn't scale enemies nearly as much (from 75-150x hp it is now 1 - 6.75x hp)
And I've got so many complaints about the cosmos biome so I doubt it will be staying
Post any suggestions in the discord and if it is an original and balanced suggestion it may be added

Back
Top Bottom