tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

DarkNinja7359

Terrarian
Ultra_Discord.png

The Ultranium Mod is a medium sized content mod that offers new bosses, weapons, armor, and more! One of
our goals is to make all of the content for this mod unique so you can play this along side mods like thorium, spirit
or any other content mods you may have taken a liking to. We've completed over 50% of the mod but will
continue to refine it even after we stop adding content.

We are currently looking for 6 beta testers to help us find and remove any bugs before the big release. To test the
mod our main developer will be hosting a playthrough with 2 people in each class (8 players over all) so we can cover
every item and weapon and work out as many kinks as possible. If you are at all interested make sure to join
the discord and @ one of the developers for more details.

~Example Content~

Many or most items and sprites here are beta only and are subject to change.
Capture 2020-02-01 01_31_08.png
Capture 2020-02-01 01_26_03.png
Capture 2020-02-01 01_36_52.png
Just kidding, you'll have to play to see these.

~Contributors~

DylanDoe21#2825 (Owner) - Mostly code, but some sprites
Pois1x☭#4432 - Mostly sprites, but some code
Moon n#7896 - Art and Ideas

~Links~

Discord: Join the Ultranium Discord Server!

There is a version on the tmodloader browser but it's extremely old and nothing like what we're trying to release.​

Last edited:
thanks for the nice comments! yeah, pretty much the entire mod is getting revamped and we've been working on the next big update for about the past 4 months, we aren't sure when it'll be out but hopefully soon!

i should probably mention that the content shown here is not at all whats in the mod, since it has all been updated since this was made. ill probably make a new tcf page at some point

I'm loving the concept of Ultranium after downloading from TModloader's browser it for the first time, but I have problems generating extra large worlds in TMod and Terracustom using it. Is there an update in the works that can address the issue, or already available on the Discord server?

How do I get the materials in order to make Dread’s summoning item? According to the wiki there’s an enemy that I need to fight in space but I never found it.

It is glitched so the enemies have a extremely low spawn rate, even with insane boosts like ultimate battler. just cheat them in, dread drops some

@DarkNinja7359 the mod cannot be used with TerraCustom's extra large worlds. Anything larger than the default "large" world fails on world creation:

[23:25:45] [11/INFO] [StatusText]: Creating dungeon
[23:25:46] [11/INFO] [Ultranium]: TILEGEN ERROR: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[23:25:46] [11/INFO] [Ultranium]: at Ultranium.BaseWorldGen.GenerateTile(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 tile, Int32 wall, Int32 tileStyle, Boolean active, Boolean removeLiquid, Int32 slope, Boolean silent, Boolean sync)
[23:25:46] [11/INFO] [Ultranium]: --------
[23:25:46] [11/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Depths
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Ultranium.BaseWorldGen.GenerateLiquid(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 liquidType, Boolean updateFlow, Int32 liquidHeight, Boolean sync)
at Ultranium.TexGen.Generate(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean silent, Boolean sync)
at Ultranium.Generation.DepthsClear.GenTiles(Int32 x, Int32 y)
at Ultranium.UltraniumWorld.GenDepthsClear(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[23:25:46] [11/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Also, the Discord link is invalid.

Mod looks cool, but being unusable in XL worlds is a dealbreaker for my friends and I. :(

Back
Top Bottom