tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Please continue the mod....Or atleast republish it on tmodloader, man I really love Erebus and I hate to see him go

Announcement made through the Ultranium Discord Server Archive:

dylan has decided to re release ultranium 1.2 on the mod browser all the bugs that where known to affect it will be fixed like the dread flames problem and multiple netcode and multiplayer issues this will leave 1.2 in a playable state however the 1/3 beta content will not be moved or ported over do to its heavily unfinished state this is not a revival dylans simply decided to do it to leave ultranium in at least a somewhat better state then it was in. (this will probably come soon but not immediately you will probably see it on the mod browser when its done.)
Sent by HugeKraken, one of the developers of Ultranium.

I'm curious about the state of the mod Ultranium. Is it getting ported to 1.4? It's a great mod and its bosses are really unique and the sprites were amazing. If anyone knows about the state of this mod leave a comment.

The wiki page for it doesn't exactly inspire confidence, and states that it's been discontinued: Ultranium
The wiki on miraheze has also been closed for inactivity: Main Page
Of course, I don't follow that mod, so you could check the Discord for it and see if there's been any official announcements.

I'm curious about the state of the mod Ultranium. Is it getting ported to 1.4? It's a great mod and its bosses are really unique and the sprites were amazing. If anyone knows about the state of this mod leave a comment.
Hi @ThatGuyGabe I moved your post into this already existing thread for Ultranium - you can browse through the other posts in this thread to gain more info.

this mod was born in 2020 and died in late 2021. its lifespan was shorter than 2 years... kinda sad. this mod looked quite interesting.

Back
Top Bottom