Sprites The Underground Sea

Wow. Probably one of the best suggestions i've seen so far. But of course i've got some suggestions ;).
-i think the hole place needs to be a bit bigger, since i imagine the plesiosaur being a giant seacreature of about 20 blocks in legth and 10 blocks height.
-also it moght be a good idea to turn the mercury into an alloy of some sort. Mixing it with chlorophyte or maybe iron. If mixed with iron, you could call it quickiron. Jist an idea. (Still love the mercury idea, think it's amazing that the throwing class could be extended to hardmode.

Wow. Probably one of the best suggestions i've seen so far. But of course i've got some suggestions ;).
-i think the hole place needs to be a bit bigger, since i imagine the plesiosaur being a giant seacreature of about 20 blocks in legth and 10 blocks height.
-also it moght be a good idea to turn the mercury into an alloy of some sort. Mixing it with chlorophyte or maybe iron. If mixed with iron, you could call it quickiron. Jist an idea. (Still love the mercury idea, think it's amazing that the throwing class could be extended to hardmode.
What do you mean by increasing the size of the underground sea? I already almost double the size. xD
And not really sure about the alloy idea. But thanks! :)

this needs to be a mod
index.php

This suggestion is great! I think you might want to clarify if the recipes for floater items (Floaty glowstick, etc.) makes the amount it takes to make?
What I mean is, you should just put (Makes x15 Floaty Glowsticks) beside the recipes or some clarification.
This biome is really fleshed out, and the enemies look really cool! Good luck!

P.S. It should have some sort of super-slow, devastating enemy that could deal a lot of damage but it's REALLY slow! I was thinking something like a Box Jelly... And search up Dunkleosteus!

Considering you're spriting skills, don't get why you haven't made some little banner for your biome ideas. Would be cool to see a part of a biome in sprites.

Back
Top Bottom