Sprites The Undergrowth - A new underground biome!

LeeTG3

The Destroyer
The undergrowth is a biome where plant life, and creatures have been able to evolve at an accelerated rate, because of its naturally generated ore, which has amazing abilities to heal the dead, and evolve anything around it.
[WIP]
Blocks
Mush Block
Mush_Block.png

This is the main block surrounding the biome, it has very few uses, and acts like mud.

Mush Grass Block
Mush_Grass_Block.png

This grows on the inside of the biome, flora will grow 3 times as fast on this.
Enemies
Swamp Tortoise
SwampTurtle.png

This cute, harmless looking creature is actually dangerous.
40 Damage
15 Defense

5 Knock back

Mud Spitter
0932ee23-ab1e-11e6-aad6-bd857553a10e.gif
Sprite by @ca595

It acts like a corruptor as it bounces off walls and flies around.
55 Damage
25 Defense
12 Knock Back​

Last edited:
Sorry, I am working on a few things and progress is slowed because if school. It will be up in a while.

then make a suggestion what he could sprite ;)
Not really sure what to say for that. Just don't use gradient shading on stuff and make the colors more appealing.

index.php
This doesnt really look like it belongs ingame I guess. It isn't even big enough to be a block i think.

index.php
This thing is unappealing to look at due to it's dark colors and general shapelessness. The glowing thing on it's back doesn't look that good either. The glow radius is too big and the colors on it are too dark.

Not really sure what to say for that. Just don't use gradient shading on stuff and make the colors more appealing.

index.php
This doesnt really look like it belongs ingame I guess. It isn't even big enough to be a block i think.

index.php
This thing is unappealing to look at due to it's dark colors and general shapelessness. The glowing thing on it's back doesn't look that good either. The glow radius is too big and the colors on it are too dark.
OK. I will resprite some stuff, I just couldn't get a good pallete

But isn't the point to make suggestions that DON'T lack in content...?
okay okay OKAY mfg just read the page it is SUGGESTION some guys dont even have a sprite with it! such as the desert update!
but he could change the title to (W.i.p) though sinse he isnt ready yet, but no it doesnt lack anyway... you dont realy help somebody with saying it sucks, i think you only reply with saying it is awesomme and he needs to keep up the good work, or ; leave a suggestion!

okay okay OKAY mfg just read the page it is SUGGESTION some guys dont even have a sprite with it! such as the desert update!
but he could change the title to (W.i.p) though since he isnt ready yet, but no it doesnt lack anyways... you dont really help somebody with saying it sucks, i think you only reply with saying it is awesome and he needs to keep up the good work, or ; leave a suggestion!
Sprites aren't mandatory; what point are you making? Furthermore, it certainly does lack content, even if it is W.I.P. It should have content more than two blocks, one passing critter and one hostile enemy at this point. A good idea is to flesh out the hostile NPCs and/or environment to have a new drop similar to Spider Fangs, perhaps?
And please say when I ever said this sucked? You aren't helping by stuffing words in my mouth. But lets not clog up this thread with hate.

@Meowelody, this suggestion looks fine, and does not have a lack of content. Suggestions can be little or big and do not have to be fully, completely finished in order to be posted. And if a suggester has an idea for many layers to the suggestion, wants to post some now, and work on posting more later, that's fine.

@ca595, your post is a bit aggressive. Also, it is okay for people to criticize a suggestion, as long as they're doing it constructively. The options of either 'only say the suggestion is awesome or to leave' are not correct. Members can say that the suggestion is not awesome, and then they can politely say why and offer ways to make it better, which the original poster can choose to incorporate into the suggestion or not.

For both of you, I'd suggest reacquainting yourselves (or reading for the first time) the Suggestions Rules:
Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines

@Meowelody, this suggestion looks fine, and does not have a lack of content. Suggestions can be little or big and do not have to be fully, completely finished in order to be posted. And if a suggester has an idea for many layers to the suggestion, wants to post some now, and work on posting more later, that's fine.

@ca595, your post is a bit aggressive. Also, it is okay for people to criticize a suggestion, as long as they're doing it constructively. The options of either 'only say the suggestion is awesome or to leave' are not correct. Members can say that the suggestion is not awesome, and then they can politely say why and offer ways to make it better, which the original poster can choose to incorporate into the suggestion or not.

For both of you, I'd suggest reacquainting yourselves (or reading for the first time) the Suggestions Rules:
Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines
oh, sorry i lost myself kinda defending my friend but i dont think it is helpfull hearing repeatily that theire needs to be more, i mean like if you want to be more why dont you then leave a suggestion while critisizing, but still thanks

Back
Top Bottom