The UNDERTALE Mod (?) {WARNING, SPOILERS!}

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
No, it will work only with bosses. for example:
Toriel wants to fight you, but you only have two options that will spawn like mobs (fight, mercy)
if you choose fight then you`ll have to fight toriel as a boss fight (i`m still planning it) but if you choose mercy then she will apear as "defeated but spared", by this way you toggle the Toriel NPC to move in. This will change all future boss fights by changing it to a pacifist, neutral, genocide run.
Is going to be a crafteable item that will reset all the story you have done in the same world (in the npcs, boss fights, etc.) if you did the wrong decition.
Greetings!

I hate undertale, (Haven't played it, so big surprise there) but I would love to help sprite it! Just start a convo and tell me who you want done!

No, it will work only with bosses. for example:
Toriel wants to fight you, but you only have two options that will spawn like mobs (fight, mercy)
if you choose fight then you`ll have to fight toriel as a boss fight (i`m still planning it) but if you choose mercy then she will apear as "defeated but spared", by this way you toggle the Toriel NPC to move in. This will change all future boss fights by changing it to a pacifist, neutral, genocide run.
Is going to be a crafteable item that will reset all the story you have done in the same world (in the npcs, boss fights, etc.) if you did the wrong decition.
Greetings!
Heya. I've seen this thread a few times, never visited until now. And I've been working on a few sprites. By that, I mean I've done Toriel, Papyrus and Sans bass sprites, and said NPCs. I'm working on the other characters, but I don't have enough time to do EVERY. SINGLE. MONSTER from Undertale. :p Bummer. Anyway, if you wanna take a look at 'em, PM me.
Chao.

Idea looks well, but
3iYYI41.png

AAXtZFz.png

f9QYHmR.png

WWPtmF0.png

kvRQGML.png
Yeah. I can't stop laughing how perfectly this fits into that thread xD

By that, I don't mean that I don't like the idea. If the mod grows, I'll definitely try it out - I love Undertale. So, keep calm and wait until release :)

so love undertale love terraria im in XD not the best at coding or spriting but i can help atleast or provide idea's/attack patterns so yea just say the word and im in XD

I havent played undertale but i like it I can be a coder and spriter i am not the best at spriting but i am good at coding!
EDIT:
I learned alot of coding terraria mods in like 2 days!

so love undertale love terraria im in XD not the best at coding or spriting but i can help atleast or provide idea's/attack patterns so yea just say the word and im in XD
If you need a spriting site i would recommend Piskel.com its easy to use and easy to learn how to animate your creation. This is if you want to learn sprtiting though. :)

Two things I'd like to interject here:
  1. He has started work for it, namely he provided the ideas. It might be the least intensive work of making a mod (and I say this from experience), but in the end it's what makes a mod a good mod (I say this from experience as well) and why people choose to play it.
  2. I feel that 'asking everyone else to do it for him' is a very blunt way of putting it. He is kindly requesting help and has proven willingness to learn either coding or spriting. I'm not under the impression that he intends to do as little work as possible.
Thank you, i completely agree because he actually is learning spriting for the mod and just is needing help.

why not?
[doublepost=1503560436,1503560267][/doublepost]I like both games. And can you add Snowdin Town biome?
[doublepost=1503560642][/doublepost]And I think you can add sans and papyrus for NPCs after sparing them.

and if you add routes (Genocide, True pacifist, Normal) will killing vanilla and modded (tremor, spirit, joostmod) bosses before downloading this mod change something?
[doublepost=1503647108,1503646907][/doublepost]I think, your mod will be popular.

and if you add routes (Genocide, True pacifist, Normal) will killing vanilla and modded (tremor, spirit, joostmod) bosses before downloading this mod change something?
[doublepost=1503647108,1503646907][/doublepost]I think, your mod will be popular.

Seeing as the last person who posted before you was in July of last year, I'm about 200% certain that this mod is dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom