OOC The Underworld OOC

I guess it would be fine to possibly jump in regardless, as long as we don't have like a super complex story.

Also, let me get this straight; this world has Terraria's Underground Cabins, The Island from Dead Cells, and Hallownest all in the same world. What's next, the base from Calamity appearing for no reason whatsoever?

I guess it would be fine to possibly jump in regardless, as long as we don't have like a super complex story.

Also, let me get this straight; this world has Terraria's Underground Cabins, The Island from Dead Cells, and Hallownest all in the same world. What's next, the base from Calamity appearing for no reason whatsoever?
Or Brendon Urie from his songs jumping in, I guess. Or even zombie-infested underground New Orleans.

TBH I sorta feel the same way. Don't know what we're missing when it comes to remaking the early days of Calamity Adventure.

Every time someone 'rests', it usually become boring to the point where all they are doing is resting, and they can't post because all they are doing is resting and being boring, causing no one able to post unless something passes the time.

So with that, I'm going to throw Tempo out of there, and going to introduce the character I never really used to see if I can move this along, given the RP discord didn't work as planned and I don't see any opportunities to have him join that right now, so Wircavil is coming here.

Back
Top Bottom