1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC The Underworld OOC

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Defure

Defure Golem

I have an idea for an area on the surface that would be safe from the corruption, just one island, don't worry, it'll have its own dangers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2019 ---
    Basically it's the Dead cells island.

2. Halt

Halt Golem

RNG is a nice way to do it.

3. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Alright. Want some more opinions from people before me or someone else does it. Also should people that aren't included in the RP at the moment count as making events?

4. Halt

Halt Golem

Sure, why not? Could help!

5. Defure

Defure Golem

I'd say RNG. Also, I think it should be fine for someone, even if they don't have a character to do events.

6. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Yeah. Though for some people it might be a problem since they have other things they need to do.

7. Halt

Halt Golem

Okay, since we have two people, let RNG decide the GM for their exploration

Thartler: ?
    Zekken: ?

8. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Hmm... might want to ask Orifan if he can do an event, since summer school and all. Otherwise I might exclude him from the RNG out of kindness.

Also my character asked a question in the main thread - if we should split up? Should be such an easy response, yet I have no clue why no one responded.

9. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

The question is hard in my opinion, as separating exposes everyone to dangers without help, and staying together means we all can be attacked at once

10. Defure

Defure Golem

Why not have the RNG so that it's only gonna pick people who've specifically said they have an idea so it doesn't force those who don't to come up with something.

11. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. If you have an idea, say you do so that way you don't have to come up with something.

12. Halt

Halt Golem

Okay, we need Animus, Bubby or Alpha for interest-check for doing an event for chosen character(s).

13. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Well, Tempo was built to be curious of everything, all you really have to do is to attract his attention then he will go to the event.

14. Halt

Halt Golem

Erm, I meant - deciding outcome for characters...

15. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

Well, for me, leave it to RNG, because Tempo can reconstruct himself, death isn't much of a problem, as long it isn't total obliteration.

16. Defure

Defure Golem

If I was here with Tarko, he could survive total obliteration, sure the body would be scrap, but that's not a problem for him.

17. Halt

Halt Golem

Okay, okay, maybe you should RNG roll for the people who want to explore, the GMs.

18. Defure

Defure Golem

I'd like to be excluded, at least until after the weekend.

19. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

Alright, so that just leaves Alpha and Bubby. Hopefully soon we can actually continue with this.

20. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

I’m fine with it