OOC The Underworld OOC

I have an idea for an area on the surface that would be safe from the corruption, just one island, don't worry, it'll have its own dangers.
[doublepost=1562860528,1562860507][/doublepost]Basically it's the Dead cells island.

Alright. Want some more opinions from people before me or someone else does it. Also should people that aren't included in the RP at the moment count as making events?

I'd say RNG. Also, I think it should be fine for someone, even if they don't have a character to do events.

Hmm... might want to ask Orifan if he can do an event, since summer school and all. Otherwise I might exclude him from the RNG out of kindness.

Also my character asked a question in the main thread - if we should split up? Should be such an easy response, yet I have no clue why no one responded.

Murphmario said:
Also my character asked a question in the main thread - if we should split up? Should be such an easy response, yet I have no clue why no one responded.
The question is hard in my opinion, as separating exposes everyone to dangers without help, and staying together means we all can be attacked at once

Why not have the RNG so that it's only gonna pick people who've specifically said they have an idea so it doesn't force those who don't to come up with something.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. If you have an idea, say you do so that way you don't have to come up with something.

Well, Tempo was built to be curious of everything, all you really have to do is to attract his attention then he will go to the event.

Well, for me, leave it to RNG, because Tempo can reconstruct himself, death isn't much of a problem, as long it isn't total obliteration.

If I was here with Tarko, he could survive total obliteration, sure the body would be scrap, but that's not a problem for him.

Back
Top Bottom