For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Idea: If we want to have a surface area, then maybe we could have caves that lead to said areas via magic or something. That way it doesn't conflict with the normal world's surface being very dangerous.
I guess I will join with my original character. Name: Horror Occupation: Adventurer Personality: Collected, Chill, and Silent. Known for being a quick and efficient thinker. Very quick with his arsenal Appearance: Black Top Hat, Gold Hair, Purple Bowtie, Golden Longsleeve Button Down, Black Pants, Relatively lightweight, and 5 foot, 11 inches. Armor:
- Black Top Hat - Its made of compressed lightweight titanium. It acts as a boomerang when thrown. It doesn't hurt a lot but certainly can stun someone.
- Bowtie - Fabric, and nothing else to it.
- Enchanted Grappling Hook - The hook on the end is enchanted to where it can grab on to air and also allows for it to propel the user forth once tugged at a great speed. The enchantment has a cooldown to not allow literal flying.
- Fishing Rod - Simple fishing rod for fishing. It can also be used in combat to reel in foes.
- Enchanted Jungle Bow - A extremely powerful bow that can break through even diamond but being enchanted also comes the side effect of getting poisoned if used too often within a time period. Usually takes 10 minutes for it to be used again risk-free.
- Enchanted Golden Cleaver - Having the enchantment smite, it does extremely well against the undead usually killing any folk of the type in one slice. Cleaver's presence in battle disables any kind of regeneration. The clever gets even more powerful for each kill but goes back to the original version after 10 seconds making it strong against swarms.