OOC The Underworld OOC

AlphaEspeon

Empress of Light
Welcome to the Underworld, a world full of mysterious cave systems. There are many secrets to find, as well as many dangers. Do you have what it takes to survive?

Alright. Welcome to the Underworld RP. This will be a goalless RP with no character applications. Rules are as follows.

• Standard TCF rules apply
  • Three main characters per user (To have less chaos)
  • NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS
  • No application needed (I would like a brief description, but you don’t have to.)
  • To mod an event, please get permission from anyone who starts it, and then do not end it without having completed a goal, or otherwise having an agreement with event owner.
That’s it! Enjoy!

Link to IC - IC - The Underworld

Yuuki - Known as Zekken (Ultimate Swordsman) due to being very good at sword fighting. Gender is female. Attacks will scale damage-wise as the story progresses (To make her less OP). Weakness: when someone points out that she is calling them sis or big sis, due to the fact that her entire family is dead

Attachments

• 9A4C8096-569E-4E96-AF67-BB10A7294138.jpeg
    9A4C8096-569E-4E96-AF67-BB10A7294138.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
For mine - Thartler, also called Detective Ruthless. Yeah, how will he aspire the goal for solving the ultimate crime? Interrogate everyone! Miiiiight get a karma strike him, seeing how most of his methods are... questionable. Any transformation and attacks will scale with progression.

Not sure how I feel about this now TBH. Especially that the event permissions and character limit seem too strict IMO.

I might change it. Maybe two characters at the most. Event rules may change to maybe a general consensus with the members

Not sure how I feel about this now TBH. Especially that the event permissions and character limit seem too strict IMO.
Hmm, I think a sliiiight modification needs to be there.

To start an event, please get permission from me or someone who will be the back-up GM for when I’m offline. (To have less chaos) -> To mod an event, please get permission from anyone who starts it, and then do not end it without having completed a goal, or otherwise having an agreement with event owner.
Only one main character per user (To have less chaos) -> Three main characters per user (the original size I suggested.)

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about needing permission for events either, but I also don't want something that's just chaos.

Gonna start with just one character, and I'm sure everyone can guess who that is.
Also considering having my synth here at some point, but that'll be later.

Me as well, but I’ll post here. Calamity is really my main.
[doublepost=1562708453,1562708404][/doublepost]I... guess? I’m not really sure how to react to how your character arrives tho

If I do join, then I'm not sure if I'll have my character be Cole or another Murph (seriously, there's like, at least 5 different versions now.)
[doublepost=1562708793,1562708660][/doublepost]
Hey guys apparently bubby started an RP too... I get the feeling they ain't in this one.
Sorry for the double post, but where? All the ones I saw were older ones. Also she makes RPs all the time, which most of them die.

I am a creature from the moon GL-772B, orbiting a gas giant 739 light years away from calamity in the old play: Calamity rp (I know, shocking). I was chased off my world and became an outcast when I was found to be experimenting in the forbidden electricity. I traveled offworld, through many star systems, eventually crash landing on calamity (old play) after some seemingly space pirates shot me down. I quickly learned of other beings, and eventually befriended them, and used my ship as a base of communication to other realms. It was short-lived however, because an earthquake caused my teleportation system to clash with the particle accelerator, ripping open an anomaly in spacetime. It was like that of a singularity, and I was sucked through. This is how I got here.
[doublepost=1562708982,1562708929][/doublepost]Are we having the ooc here alone for a day or so to gather people before we start?

Ssnakee is no longer participating in this play.

Last edited:
I started that one far before the idea for this one came. Also, I'm in. With one character, and it is....

image.jpeg

No, that's not Bubby. That's my Cuphead OC (hence the pie cut eyes), Aura Stralis. She is a shape-shifting cambion who can look innocent (like a normal person) or demonic (like a winged demon). IN demonic form, she can glide as if wearing a Minecraft Elytra.

I am a creature from the moon GL-772B, orbiting a gas giant 739 light years away from calamity in the old play: Calamity rp (I know, shocking). I was chased off my world and became an outcast when I was found to be experimenting in the forbidden electricity. I traveled offworld, through many star systems, eventually crash landing on calamity (old play) after some seemingly space pirates shot me down. I quickly learned of other beings, and eventually befriended them, and used my ship as a base of communication to other realms. It was short-lived however, because an earthquake caused my teleportation system to clash with the particle accelerator, ripping open an anomaly in spacetime. It was like that of a singularity, and I was sucked through. This is how I got here.
[doublepost=1562708982,1562708929][/doublepost]Are we having the ooc here alone for a day or so to gather people before we start?
Maybe for less, maybe more. Who knows?

Her weakness is that her claws are her only weapon, and she doesn't even have them in innocent form. Also in demonic form her wings have 0 def.

Back
Top Bottom