OOC The Underworld OOC

Idea: If we want to have a surface area, then maybe we could have caves that lead to said areas via magic or something. That way it doesn't conflict with the normal world's surface being very dangerous.

Also I mostly don't post so that others can post. Also would be nice if someone other than me, Alpha, and Halt posted something on the thread.

I guess I will join with my original character.
Name: Horror
Personality: Collected, Chill, and Silent. Known for being a quick and efficient thinker. Very quick with his arsenal
Appearance: Black Top Hat, Gold Hair, Purple Bowtie, Golden Longsleeve Button Down, Black Pants, Relatively lightweight, and 5 foot, 11 inches.
Armor:
- Black Top Hat - Its made of compressed lightweight titanium. It acts as a boomerang when thrown. It doesn't hurt a lot but certainly can stun someone.
- Bowtie - Fabric, and nothing else to it.

Equipment:
- Enchanted Grappling Hook - The hook on the end is enchanted to where it can grab on to air and also allows for it to propel the user forth once tugged at a great speed. The enchantment has a cooldown to not allow literal flying.
- Fishing Rod - Simple fishing rod for fishing. It can also be used in combat to reel in foes.
- Enchanted Jungle Bow - A extremely powerful bow that can break through even diamond but being enchanted also comes the side effect of getting poisoned if used too often within a time period. Usually takes 10 minutes for it to be used again risk-free.
- Enchanted Golden Cleaver - Having the enchantment smite, it does extremely well against the undead usually killing any folk of the type in one slice. Cleaver's presence in battle disables any kind of regeneration. The clever gets even more powerful for each kill but goes back to the original version after 10 seconds making it strong against swarms.

Weakness:
Spiders and fast homing attacks.

Welp, Horror's going to have a fun time when we eventually get to
Deepnest.
can we start or does our application have to be approved? also, i guess Horror is going to get some weapon with bane of arthropods on it so he can get through that :red:.

Back
Top Bottom