IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I think I heard yelling. Going to go check it out."
*Does so*

((We should just abandon the "choose someone to do an event" thing since that clearly isn't working.))

"I think I heard yelling. Going to go check it out."
*Does so*

((We should just abandon the "choose someone to do an event" thing since that clearly isn't working.))
((Yeah... I'm gonna just give us a place to stay, okay?))

Oh, people are actually coming? - Th: "Guys, I think I found a virgin wizard in his hut..." - Is he not breathing to avoid charges, anyway?
(that guy is dead, Thar. At least Murph can see underground cabin.)

"Ah. Well in that ca... a cabin we can stay in!"
"...I'll admit, it doesn't look like it'll be able to fit all of us though."

((Siverko miiight be available for conversation. And for joining.))
<The shack is quite bigger than it seems, having not been looted yet. But it's a bit.... damaged.>

Last edited:
*Decides to just go inside*
((Yeah, would be nice if someone who's not a regular in the RP forums got involved and actually stayed (though we need to make sure they get enough attention), that way it's not just us four. Also Animus needs to post more.))

<There seems to be quite some cobwebs, ruined tables, a surviving chair, anvil, and even a gold chest with some healing potions visible. Seems like just a perfect one to treat a Trebonth with one, right?>
----
Why am I screaming against my own will!? AAAA, help! Where did everyone go? - Tr: "AaaaAAATIIIII!"

"Huh? What are these red bottles."
*Picks up one and inspects it*

((Murph's never seen an actual potion before. To him, they're simply fantasy.))

As Murph picked one, there seemed to be some gold bars stuffed in a chest too, as well as... some sort of a boomerang? It looks pretty much like a blue one.

The liquid in a bottle seems to be glowing with vigor and with the red shade, decorated by simple golden outline.

Last edited:
((Pretty big, I suppose. After all, it had to fit Murph, Aura in her demon self, Trebonth, Thartler and one Alpha character I forgot the name of. Oh, and the giant worm.))

((Ok, time to drop in...))
Everyone might notice something fall into the cave.
((literally.))

Back
Top Bottom