IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
((That would work.))
**Someone who can be decided by whoever* hears the sound of a pickaxe striking rock, as well as some humming.*
(Can't be me I'm on surface. Should the rain be acid rain? Or.... What if it slowly turned you corrupt? That would be awesome!)
[doublepost=1562710787,1562710741][/doublepost](add an option for both pls)

Huh... noises... very, very intriguing. Hah, they call me Ruthless Detective without a reason, I see crimes even in smallest o' people! I start coming- THE HELL!? Ow, why must the surroundings work like that, even!?

(can we have the storms seed corruption? Sorry I keep asking but it would be so cool that being exposed slowly changed you and you started to do evil tings and make bad decisions, and maybe even start going on about how the corruption isn't a bad thing... Maybe that's just what I I think.. what if it just happened to me so I was part corrupt? Cos I'm currently standing in the rain rn)

Whew, finally the trouble has past, now I need to investigate the noises, entering some sort of a tunnel, I guess. Ha, the crime will not hide there! Or wait-
F: "I hate cops."

((I don't want forced changes to characters.))
(Did you read my final part?
what if it just happened to me
[doublepost=1562711229,1562711175][/doublepost](what if I'm more susceptible because I'm adifferent form of life from another planet where there is no corruption so I don't have immunity to it?)
[doublepost=1562711401][/doublepost](also before everyone said no I was going to say we could eventually cure it. Idk maybe if it's this way it can't be cured but it doesn't matter anyway because nobody else get affected and I get out in time)

Okay, the hell was one thinking when insulting me!? - T: "Proffession, else I'll knock your teeth away." - I let an angry gnarl, since he had just INSULTED me. And continues to do so. Well, no more life for him, he's dead to me, but information will help.
- F: "Son of a---- Noup." - Arrrgh, that's it, I punched his head into a rock, and continued into the tunnel... what's it, a blood? Hmm, where did it come from? ((Yup, definitelly madman.))

((I mean, Aura already has an evil side cause half winged cartoon demon, so uh.... Also because she's from Inkwell, she's also more suspectible to corruption.))

"Hm?"

Aura turns around.

Huh, some another witness? How can I interrogate it though? Aargh, my head hurts for now. What I'm wearing, anyway?

A mask of the investigator, that's what!

((Diagnose - too much lead. Also, you can see Thartler, Aura and whoever.))

Apon landing on the soil of this world, I notice the strange sensation from the rain... At first I think nothing of it, but I soon realised it will be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom