IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
(I am so confused... This investigation thing I hope wraps up quick, not in a rude way, but it's just a little weird and I'm hoping to get onto the main things asap)

So, finally I can reply, ha! Crime-finding won't be that hard then! - "Yes, I do, hahahey! Since, how you'd want to deceive me without a deception? What are your real motives, then?" - I clearly put a fist under her chin, ha, should teach her to have some respect to the law!

((Feel free to knock a fist into Ssnakee or whatever @Defure character is, Aura.))
"I am here on vacation though. You're the one lying. If you think otherwise, well, we can have a private conversation about it."

(Because I have no other way of getting Tempo anywhere without a relevant reason other than he stumbled there or interdimensional crap happening.)
*Tempo stumbles his way through the caves. Clearly lost, not knowing how he even ended up here.*
(People can determine where he is because I don't really care.)

(I am so confused... This investigation thing I hope wraps up quick, not in a rude way, but it's just a little weird and I'm hoping to get onto the main things asap)
((Well, you can always interrupt it too, I'll allow it.))
[doublepost=1562714401,1562714250][/doublepost]
"I am here on vacation though. You're the one lying. If you think otherwise, well, we can have a private conversation about it."
T: "Ha, me lying? Yeah, like you're totally a madman trying to accuse me, the Investigator? Ha, I swear, I heard worse excuses!" - Like, really, does the girl try to LIE to me!?

(thanks!)
As I make my was further still towards the person mining, I realise it stops. I hear discussion in the distance. I go on.
[doublepost=1562714515,1562714446][/doublepost]I finally arrive. A very odd group stands there.
"Hello?"

Hah, I like how the creature speaks, some accent to it... but maybe it's deceiving me? ((Thar fist is still clenched to the Auras chin, ready to get deflected.))
- T: "State your goddamn name and profession."

*Hears the group and goes over to investigate*
"Well well well. Looks like I'm not the only one who took refuge in this place."

((Well, you can always interrupt it too, I'll allow it.))
[doublepost=1562714401,1562714250][/doublepost]
T: "Ha, me lying? Yeah, like you're totally a madman trying to accuse me, the Investigator? Ha, I swear, I heard worse excuses!" - Like, really, does the girl try to LIE to me!?
Thartler could almost see a red tint in Aura's eyes, as if she was resisting to transform.

"Then follow me," she states blankly, holding no emotion in her eyes.

Under that poker face was rage. Aura was angry at this madman.

"I know. That's why I went into these caves. Never in my life have I seen a storm so devastating. It's almost like it was meant to pull us down here."

"Well... I may be innocent by heart but not by blood. If you wanna know my secret that badly, you gotta promise to keep it."

"I'm Murph. I'm quite good with a sword, but not enough to call myself a swordsman."
*Reaches out my hand as if wanting to shake Yuuki's*
"Nice to meet you, Yuuki."

Back
Top Bottom