IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
T: "Yeeeee! Ahhaha, I'll be never sharing with anyone1 All for my own- *cough*" - Okay, now seriously, I lifted off my hat, and threw it into ceiling, it bouncing back to the ground. I then picked it out. Definitely nothing's happening, yes?

I let out an evil xaugh. - T: "Someone called me, the Great and Ruthless Detective Thartler?" - Okay, I feel like I have to investigate the scene of murder. Or would be murder, heheheee!

((Continue TF, Defure.))

Thartler continued getting smaller, there seemed to also be some fur growing in a few spots.

Ha, a would be dead? Erm, he's not quite dead. Also, I swear I'm having continuous cough... ugh, annoying rasp cough. I swear I have smoked one too many smoooke, but no worrieds, it's aweeeesomeeeee!

Aura thought the transformation was an optical illusion until she noticed the fur. She realized something wasn't right...

Ha, must've been some push or something, otherwise he wouldn't get hurt, ahhahahaha! - T: "Ha, that injuries! Ha, what a pity the pusher will land on the jail! Or dispensed its own justice!" - Oh yeah, I'm gonna clench my fist up, with a haaaat!

(I feel like I don't fit in this play already)
((Erm, did you try interacting with Trebonth? Trying to heal his injuries?))
Ret-con time!

Alas, the origin of Trebonth:
Okay, now I guess nothing bad will happen- whoa! Did I just land in cave... yeah surely, there's no way the great Trebonth falls- uh, great, did I hear a ru-aaaaaargh... owwww...
Can't see, a ravine is coming... ow... AAAAAAUGHHHH!

And now for real action
(to Ssnakee) The human (Trebonth) seems to be more or less injured in a leg critically... he might not live unless treated. There seem to be something you can steal to recover the human - a linen vest Thartler, alas the Madman investigator had.

Last edited:
((Let me explain.

The teal speech in first person is the persons actions and thoughts. At least in mine case. Oh, and emotions.

The teal speech in third person is the persons description and possible action you can make to it.

I use the quotes for speech, too. Italics is mostly reserved for thoughts, and symbols might be anythingspeech.

The teal one is Trebonth.
Just replace teal with purple if I'm referring to Thartler instead.))

Ha, must've been some push or something, otherwise he wouldn't get hurt, ahhahahaha! - T: "Ha, that injuries! Ha, what a pity the pusher will land on the jail! Or dispensed its own justice!" - Oh yeah, I'm gonna clench my fist up, with a haaaat!
"sir?"

"Uh... should we all just introduce eachother, then look for resources?"
*I don't seem to notice the obvious changes that are happening to Thartler. Mainly because I haven't been noticing*

((Let me explain.

The teal speech in first person is the persons actions and thoughts. At least in mine case. Oh, and emotions.

The teal speech in third person is the persons description and possible action you can make to it.

I use the quotes for speech, too. Italics is mostly reserved for thoughts, and symbols might be anythingspeech.

The teal one is Trebonth.
Just replace teal with purple if I'm referring to Thartler instead.))
(That's.. that's not what I was talking about... I meant how the sentences were structured.)

Back
Top Bottom