IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
I seem to be stepping out into the wilderness I guess. Where I am anyway? I see no map, really! And it's really a vigorous sight! Ha, filling me with the will to solve a crimes, ha!

Oh boy, oh golly, oh man! Aura had just finished her trip to a vacation outside of Inkwell Isle and there was a storm. She ducks underground, not wanting to enter her true or demonic form because others would easily be scared. However, Aura gets lost in the twisting caves
[doublepost=1562710437,1562710408][/doublepost]Oh boy, oh golly, oh man! Aura had just finished her trip to a vacation outside of Inkwell Isle and there was a storm. She ducks underground, not wanting to enter her true or demonic form because others would easily be scared. However, Aura gets lost in the twisting caves.

Out of nowhere, and, in the middle of nowhere, in deep forest, a portal emerges. It only lasts a few seconds, and a creature is thrown out, before snapping shut. (Sorry, but my way of saying I'm probably no longer in the old play too.)
"Ahh!" I say, tumbling into a shrub.

Back
Top Bottom