NPCs & Enemies The United States of Planterica has awoken!

Wow... as others have already said, this is reasonably well thought out. While I do find this amusing, I feel like it doesn't fit into the game very well. Currently there's no events themed towards something country specific. This goes against that. That being said I still think it's cool, so...

Most of this seems to work well, but I do see a problem with the glow rod though. If the glowing circles damage enemies and the stars target those circles, won't the mobs be kept out of the circles by the damage from the circles? Unless the circles do no knock back, then this would be fine.

Hey, even though this probably can't be put into the game, there's no reason it can't be made into a texture mod...

Reactions: Bry
well maybe 3 would be the fastest firing speed? since firing speed 1 and 2 don't work?
Pretty sure it can go lower, as long as it doesn't hit 0.
And the Leaf Blower (What I replaced with the Glow Rod) has a Use Time of 3. Gotta check the wiki for these things, man. Nope, I misread the wiki, there. Gotta check the wiki correctly. `:confused:
Wow... as others have already said, this is reasonably well thought out. While I do find this amusing, I feel like it doesn't fit into the game very well. Currently there's no events themed towards something country specific. This goes against that. That being said I still think it's cool, so...

Most of this seems to work well, but I do see a problem with the glow rod though. If the glowing circles damage enemies and the stars target those circles, won't the mobs be kept out of the circles by the damage from the circles? Unless the circles do no knock back, then this would be fine.

Hey, even though this probably can't be put into the game, there's no reason it can't be made into a texture mod...
Might wanna take a look at this.
The Glow Rod has no knockback at all, so it's just a matter of timing.
I mean, yeah, that'd would be neat.
I'm crossing my fingers for an actual mod. `:naughty:

Last edited:
Pretty sure it can go lower, as long as it doesn't hit 0.
And the Leaf Blower (What I replaced with the Glow Rod) has a Use Time of 3. Gotta check the wiki for these things, man.

Joke Threads aren't usually made for fitting in the game (*COUGH* Rainbow Frog *COUGH*). `:p
I mean, yeah, that'd would be neat.
I'm crossing my fingers for an actual mod. `:naughty:

you could just say the speed of it is just "ridiculously fast"

Alright, so I still need to add one Craftable Weapon, but after that, Fireworks!
Anybody got any firework ideas? Also, a mini-poll here:
Should the Fireworks be specialized, or should they just be pure novelty?
If Novelty wins, I'm also removing any debuffs rockets inflict besides Poison for Planterockets.
If Specialized wins, every rocket will have a special effect, most, but not all, being debuffs.
Novelty | Specialized
1 | 1
Oh yeah, I love me some ties.​

Last edited:
Alright, so I still need to add one Craftable Weapon, but after that, Fireworks!
If Novelty wins, I'm also removing any debuffs rockets inflict besides Poison for Planterockets.
If Specialized wins, every rocket will have a special effect, most, but not all, being debuffs.
Novelty | Specialized
0 | 0
Specialized

Might wanna take a look at this.
Ah, the mobile version slipped my mind. I stand corrected.

Ok, that works.

Novelty | Specialized
0 | 1
I think that they should be a novelty item.

The glowva wand's secondary attack does to much damage. That would be the highest damage in the game after Planterica, not a very good idea.

The glowva wand's secondary attack does to much damage. That would be the highest damage in the game after Planterica, not a very good idea.
Well, that's because you have to worry about leading enemies TO the rings, as well as about said rings' constant consumption of Mana that slowly drains your supply while preventing it from regenerating. If you whiff the timing, you're going to be hurting your DPS quite a bit, so you gotta get good with the weapon for it to actually be powerful.

Back
Top Bottom