OOC The Unlimited Doom of New Years

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
A world where crap isn't fair. Nothing just seems fair at all. I mean you have the ability to use magic and all but the world just wants to smite you. Its like a spidey sense, it tinkles and you know death won't come from old age but more of young age. On January 1st, New Years will be there. Make sure to use your fireworks and roman candles to celebrate! Just one thing.

You won't be celebrating for long.
It is said at the end of January 1st, doomsday will approach and wipe your planet known as Aerath clean of all life. The only way to stop this is to beat the one wizard that is attempting to move doomsday in which his name is- Like I would know, now get out there and stop doomsday- err... New Years- wait I mean... FORGET IT! Get a move on!

Listen carefully, the party has till JANUARY 2 to complete the quest. If not completed in time, this thread and the IC will be locked. If completed in due time, this stays open and new missons present itself. Are you motivated yet?​

Rules:
1.) No bunnying
2.) No metagaming
3.) No sIcKo MoDeInG
4.) No eating pianos
5.) No ruthless or hurtful comments

Theme: Normal modern society as present time except all of the world is coated with humans that know magic. Magic can be used by any one but can't use two different elements of magic at once.

Setting: You are meeting up with your gang of conquest in a kind of run down house in the middle of the country! There is also a man in the corner of the room that flips a coin continuously. He has a mohawk with some epic shades and seems to be a master of party teleportation. He works fReE oF cHaRgE and teleports people that just show up to the farthest group! His name is BRUCE!

Combat: FREE BATTLE FIGHTS!!! Not turn based (for the most part) and just say what you

Element:

Character Application: (Keep under powered as if you just learned how to use your magic element)

Name }}} (Whatever you want)
Age }}} (14-18)
Race: }}}
Appearance }}} (Height and weight are required, but recommend putting a picture of sorts)
Personality }}} (Optional)
Element }}} (What you can think of)
Magic Attack 1 }}} (Your magic attack that is primary and it is way easier to handle.)
Magic Attack 2 }}} (Your stronger magic attack that requires two energy to cast.)
Physical Backup Weapon }}} (Something you use to dealing close up damage
Esc. }}} (Anything else I forgot)

Name }}}
Age }}}
Race }}}
Appearance }}}
Personality }}}
Element }}}
Magic Attack 1 }}}
Magic Attack 2 }}}
Physical Backup Weapon }}}
Esc. }}}

Example:

Name }}} James
Age }}} 17
Race }}} Part dragon, part human
Appearance }}} 6'1 foot, 189 lbs. Red hair, brown eyes, etc...
Personality }}} Relaxed but fierce in war
Element }}} Fire
Magic Attack 1 }}} Fire Beam - Shoots a continuos beam of fire that once hits a foe, latches on for a while and does increasing damage.
Magic Attack 2 }}} Explosive Fire Ball - A slow moving but highly explosive fire ball is shot. Upon impact of course, it explodes
Physical Backup Weapon }}} Knife
Esc. }}} Really epic. Said to be epic.

Name }}} Alpha Program
Age }}} he's literally almost a god who cares?
Race }}} Void Guardian
Appearance }}}
voidy.png
Personality }}} he's a little scared of his current predicament, but otherwise he's filled with DETERMINATION
Element }}} Orokin Void. the HP Lovecraft of elements.
Magic Attack 1 }}} Void Beam: Program fires a beam of Void energy at a target. any damage resistances the target has built up through passives such as [RAPID ADAPTATION] will be discarded if they are hit.
Magic Attack 2 }}} Void Blast: Program claps his hands together, releasing an "explosion" of void energy around him. this does not do much damage, but it does a LOT of knockback
Physical Backup Weapon }}} Router Yo-Yo: an Orb that Program once used to allow him to look at things and get the IP (or non-IoT equivalent) of. now he's using it as a Yo-Yo weapon. to be fair it is quite durable. does heat damage.
Esc. }}}
Backstory: Alpha Program is "the" Program. the first (and only one) to ascend into acceptance of the Void. Program was doing his routines issued to him by the Architech, when he found himself stuck in this dimension. unable to void portal out, and his void powers significantly weakened, Program must find a way to survive.
Hyper mode:
Name }}} Program-X
Age }}} 18
Race }}} Void Guardian
Appearance }}} Like Program, but with an Avali Visor and an arm cannon
Personality }}} Program can, during a battle, temporarily swap bodies with an instance of himself that is... not as fortunate as him. this version of Program is non-magical.
Element }}} none/normal.
Magic Attack 1 }}} primary attack: Program rapidly fires his arm cannon at a target. does not consume mana.
Magic Attack 2 }}} Charge shot: Program overcharges his arm cannon and releases, firing a shotgun blast of Plasma at the enemy. consumes ALL mana.
Physical Backup Weapon }}} uh... his fists? Program-X is also physically stronger than Alpha Program, so there's that.
Esc. }}}

dam i am sorry i didn't see this. I totally forgot i was going skiing before making this... I am going to start a similar RP sometime in the future, time not sure but probaley will happen and has the same style as this one

Back
Top Bottom