tAPI The Unobtainable Weapons mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1.0.4!

• The Beta state of the mod is out for download!
  • Doing Huge updates to the Threades, i have the mod over at Terrariaonline and Terraria.org.
  • The mod is currently for beta cause of animations are not done and the zapinator needs alot of work but i put it out for you guys anyways!
Peace.

Update 1.0.5!

* Added acceptable recipes to the weapons!

* updated the thread with recipes

* UPDATING the Download!!!

SO IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IT! PLEASE CHECK THE NAME OF THE ZIP FILE YOU DOWNLOADED! IS SHOULD BE "The Unobtainable Weapons mod v. 1.0.5 BETA"!

I don't think that you are allowed to make those, but i'm not sure, since those are no longer in vanilla.

I don't think that you are allowed to make those, but i'm not sure, since those are no longer in vanilla.
isint mods, mods? its still a mod, if the law said so why is there mods? then every mod whould be removed cause its not in the vanilla :p but i will ask around :) thanks tho

This is really cool! Can't wait to try out that Zapinator! xD
Im trying so hard to make it work, its just super slow in shooting speed BUT its set to 7, and i need to find that stupid animation number for the space gun! ( as they have the same shooting animation and it takes mana )

isint mods, mods? its still a mod, if the law said so why is there mods? then every mod whould be removed cause its not in the vanilla :p but i will ask around :) thanks tho
That's not what i meant. anyway, i double checked it and there is no problem with your items. The thing is that no one is allowed to create mod that gives you acces to unobtainable items. However items that you add were removed from the game, so it's not any problem.

i am thinking of adding them in the future, i really wan't the Steampunk wings! like crafting them with some gears and so on.. i will keep updating the mods. im now modding on a new computer and i dont have visual studio and that takes forever to download as i am in africa on hollyday! i will be going home the 3rd december to sweden.. then i will start making the other items as well!

Stay tuned for more!

Peace.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417426244][/DOUBLEPOST]im trying to find the space gun animation for the Zapinator and so far nothing... cause the Zapinator used that projectile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom