• yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • skibbity skoop sbop

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • The fitness gram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively harder -

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
With the AMA being titled, "The Unreal_Megashark's" I have to ask, are you half shark, half trans girl, and completely awesome?
(Also have to ask, did you change your username after making this AMA but not change the title?)

I could ask something like what's the easiest and hardest Mech Bosses for you or your favorite and least favorite, but I like to ask interesting questions. Instead, I'm asking, if you could be a Mech Boss, which one would you be?

With the AMA being titled, "The Unreal_Megashark's" I have to ask, are you half shark, half trans girl, and completely awesome?
(Also have to ask, did you change your username after making this AMA but not change the title?)

I could ask something like what's the easiest and hardest Mech Bosses for you or your favorite and least favorite, but I like to ask interesting questions. Instead, I'm asking, if you could be a Mech Boss, which one would you be?
Yeah, I guess so! :D

To be honest, twins is the easiest for me, and the destroyer is hardest. I'd 100% be the destroyer if i was a mech boss :)

If you had to eat one thing only for a year, what would it be? (If you could choose any food without worrying about scurvy or anything like that.)

Back
Top Bottom