Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Worst thing I ever saw

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Eyesofcuthulu

Terrarian
The Volcano Biome is a biome that is near the ocean that literally looks like a volcano, it will have lava flowing from it and in it.
There will be lava chests (they would look like Water chests just Red, Orange and Yellow. they would contain Lava Waders (4% chance) Shadow Keys (50% chance) And Lava charms (25% chance) and finally Imp statues (100% chance)

Lava slime
Lava_Slime.png

Lava bats
Lava_Bat.png

Imps
Fire_Imp.png

Hellbat
19px-Hellbat.png

Tutored soul
20px-Tortured_Soul.png

Lava Flowers Untitled.png
Lava Flower seeds
HI
HI AGAIN
NOW YOU'RE JUST GULLIBLE
YOU'RE REALLY GULLIBLE

Last edited:
The Volcano Biome is a biome that is near the ocean that literally looks like a volcano, it will have lava flowing from it and in it.
This Biome is connected to a boos I also am thinking about putting on the forums.There will be lava chests (they would look like Water chests just Red, Orange and Yellow. they would contain Lava Waders (4% chance) Shadow Keys (50% chance) And Lava charms (25% chance) and finally Imp statues (100% chance)

Lava slime
Lava_Slime.png

Lava bats
Lava_Bat.png

Imps
Fire_Imp.png

Hellbat
19px-Hellbat.png

Tutored soul
20px-Tortured_Soul.png

Lava Flowers View attachment 204343
Lava Flower seeds
HI
HI AGAIN
NOW YOU'RE JUST GULLIBLE
YOU'RE REALLY GULLIBLE
While a Volcano biome is instantly a cool idea, this biome raises a few concerns. First, the idea, though cool, seems to only incorporate vanilla enemies and plants (barring this boss that you haven't described at all). Second of all, the contents of lava chests (and the entire biome) throw progression off whack. Shadow Keys pre-Skeletron? Easier access to the purposefully rare Lava Charm? Why have the Lava Charm if Lava Waders are already in Lava Chests? Are there any unique items to this biome? This is a really awesome idea, so please press on! Would love to see where it goes :D

While a Volcano biome is instantly a cool idea, this biome raises a few concerns. First, the idea, though cool, seems to only incorporate vanilla enemies and plants (barring this boss that you haven't described at all). Second of all, the contents of lava chests (and the entire biome) throw progression off whack. Shadow Keys pre-Skeletron? Easier access to the purposefully rare Lava Charm? Why have the Lava Charm if Lava Waders are already in Lava Chests? Are there any unique items to this biome? This is a really awesome idea, so please press on! Would love to see where it goes :D
Thanks For the feedback

The idea is good, but definitely needs some work on the things mentioned above. I would love to see this become more developed and refined. It's a great start, keep going!

One More Thing HI
HI AGAIN
OKAY NOW YOU'RE JUST GULLIBLE
ONE FINAL THING YOU'RE REALLY GULLIBLE
That being said, is this really necessary in a suggestion for new additions to the game?:rolleyes:

I think it's a good idea but it needs both a little more work and perhaps move it to some other place then next to the ocean as if some lava got loos there would be a lot of obsidian and lava charms are made hard to get for a reason

Back
Top Bottom