The wall of fighting

what kind of era should it be built? If its not listed then comment.

• Far future

• nar future

• present

• Middle ages (castles and stuff)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron Prime
So i have an a building idea. Pretty much its a wall straight down the middle of the map, on one side is the crimson/corruption and on the other side is all the normal biomes. (snow, jungle, forest, ETC.) each with their own kingdom. In the middle on and around the map, the wall ha entrance ways. the entrances will be were the main battles will take place. Because the AI mobs wont attack each other all the units will be manually built.
Sorry to the staff if this is in the wrong area...

Last edited:
So like on both sides of the wall, they have a little tower that looks over the surrounding area. and then I can put a sniper rifle on an item frame.

Construction has begun on the wall. the world had a crimson on the right side and the dungeon on the right side. the hole is dug and the wall is mostly built from the surface to hell. it is made of smooth marble and is 6 blocks thick, when there is an entrance point then the 6 blocks seperate to 3 block thick areas.

I think your construction run smoothly. I heard there will be an item called "Scarab Bomb" in the future. I think it will greatly aid the construction progress.

Well the "Scarab Bomb" will explode, but unlike any normal explosion, it will explode straight forward making a pretty huge hole.

That will be very usefulll when mining. but for this build i have a DCU so mining like is said originally isn´t the hard part. though i think i could see an area of use for it. because the DCU kinda just.. breaks everything so i could use it for more precise areas when the DCU would damage the wall and my pickaxe is to slow for me. (i have grown accustomed to using the DCU)

Back
Top Bottom