Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"This... wasn't expected..." The unicorn pulls the sword out of their chest, then looks at Aspera. "But it appears like underestimation of Comedy isn't good for your real health. Get it? Comedilicious!" The unicorn laughs, before looking at Red. "Oh, you want me to go with you... sure thing. Niyr, try pulling more shenanigans. You don't need to simply fight with claws and wings, you can do anything with your mind."

Aka:
- Flask and Red Crewmate will do search for crewmates task.
- The coordinates of Remnant are getting searched in a computer. [4/10]
- Before leaving for a search, Flask leaves a +1 support assist to Dragonwolf73/Niyr.

Niyr looks at Flask and nods, then looks upon Aspera and flies over, landing about two metres away.
"Tell me, do you desire power? Or wealth? Or are you merely satisfying a sadistic desire to inflict pain upon others?"
While Niyr is talking, he would slowly cause two of the floor tiles to start levitating, before sending them flying towards Aspera from behind, but with both being aimed to miss. However, Noyr himself would then charge towards Aspera to try clawing him, and would hope that as Aspera dodges him, he'd dodge right into one of the tiles.

Air Support [(+1 from Flask) 2/20]

“Fine.
Fine.
FINE.”
Vortex goes right up to Aspera and punches her in the face
Aspera's a he. Regardless...

Aspera catches your fist and suplexes you into the ground!

Come on, did you really think that would work?

"This... wasn't expected..." The unicorn pulls the sword out of their chest, then looks at Aspera. "But it appears like underestimation of Comedy isn't good for your real health. Get it? Comedilicious!" The unicorn laughs, before looking at Red. "Oh, you want me to go with you... sure thing. Niyr, try pulling more shenanigans. You don't need to simply fight with claws and wings, you can do anything with your mind."

Aka:
- Flask and Red Crewmate will do search for crewmates task.
- The coordinates of Remnant are getting searched in a computer. [4/10]
- Before leaving for a search, Flask leaves a +1 support assist to Dragonwolf73/Niyr.

You follow the Red Crewmate!

Niyr looks at Flask and nods, then looks upon Aspera and flies over, landing about two metres away.
"Tell me, do you desire power? Or wealth? Or are you merely satisfying a sadistic desire to inflict pain upon others?"
While Niyr is talking, he would slowly cause two of the floor tiles to start levitating, before sending them flying towards Aspera from behind, but with both being aimed to miss. However, Noyr himself would then charge towards Aspera to try clawing him, and would hope that as Aspera dodges him, he'd dodge right into one of the tiles.

Air Support [(+1 from Flask) 2/20]
(Air Support should be at 4/20; you get 1 charge for each of your actions, plus the two you got from Flask.)

Power? Wealth? Sadism? Please. I don't do this for any of that.
I do this because I'm good at it.

You charge at Aspera, but he simply catches one of the tiles and slams it into you! Very good attempt though.

~~~

The Red Crewmate leads Changing Flask to a patch of desert. Buried in the sand, Flask can see the legs of a yellow Crewmate, struggling to get free. But before they can approach, they're stopped by a rabbit wearing a green suit.

???: Say, what are you lookin' for this fella for?
???: Name's Topper, and I've got instructions to gather up these little guys.
Topper: And sumthin' tells me you ain't working for the
boss...
Topper: So I'm gonna hafta take you down first!

As if by magic, a large number of hats appear on Topper's head. This could be a problem...

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Help the Red Crewmate find his cohorts!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 49/50 HP, Godmodder

Entities:

Red Crewmate [AG]: HP: 30,000/30,000, can do tasks
Yellow Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, can do tasks, trapped!

Topper [PG-ELITE]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 1,000 per Hat, Hats: 20, Summon Hats: II, Cannot be damaged until all hats are removed

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [AG]
Firewing: Changing Flask [AG]

"Mhm, yea. And I'm going to tell you something too. That green doesn't fit you." Flask then puts a white sheet on the Topper to blind them temporarily. He also gives a Red Crewmate a task to free Yellow, and Yellow (if possible) to steal hats. He himself starts pulling a magic trick where the horn shines brightly and 'blows up' harmlessly. When Topper looks up (or not), the hats would be missing, as if some vague force removed the hats away. Actually though, those hats got teleported... to another universe... into a pool of lava, where they burn with a hiss.
"Actually, the hats don't fit you either, Topper. You know what else could fit you? A drilled top!" The unicorn smirks.
Coordinates achieved [5/10], Flask is now storing magic for a summon. Also assisting Air Support (+1 DW73/Niyr)

The hit causes Niyr to spin over and land on the ground on his back, where he'd then look at Aspera.
"I see... Does it bring you enjoyment? Or do you seek to take out your rivals?"

Air Support [(Apparently charges don't take away from actions, so I guess by now it should be) 6/20]

"Mhm, yea. And I'm going to tell you something too. That green doesn't fit you." Flask then puts a white sheet on the Topper to blind them temporarily. He also gives a Red Crewmate a task to free Yellow, and Yellow (if possible) to steal hats. He himself starts pulling a magic trick where the horn shines brightly and 'blows up' harmlessly. When Topper looks up (or not), the hats would be missing, as if some vague force removed the hats away. Actually though, those hats got teleported... to another universe... into a pool of lava, where they burn with a hiss.
"Actually, the hats don't fit you either, Topper. You know what else could fit you? A drilled top!" The unicorn smirks.
Coordinates achieved [5/10], Flask is now storing magic for a summon. Also assisting Air Support (+1 DW73/Niyr)
Topper recoils as you put the white sheet on him! You take as many hats as you can before Topper recovers... all in all, you take away 6 of his hats!

Topper: Not fair!

The hit causes Niyr to spin over and land on the ground on his back, where he'd then look at Aspera.
"I see... Does it bring you enjoyment? Or do you seek to take out your rivals?"

Air Support [(Apparently charges don't take away from actions, so I guess by now it should be) 6/20]

Enough of this. You are my enemy and that is that.

It looks like you're not going to get any more out of him.
(Asking him questions like this doesn't take your action... it counts as roleplay!)

~~~

The Red Crewmate attempts to free the Yellow Crewmate, but is interrupted by Topper!

Topper: Now just what do you think you're doing?

Topper swings his hats at the Red Crewmate, dealing 14,000 damage!

Itinerary:

Battlefield:

Entities:

Red Crewmate [AG]: HP: 16,000/30,000, can do tasks
Yellow Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, can do tasks, trapped!

Topper [PG-ELITE]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 1,000 per Hat, Hats: 14, Summon Hats: II, Cannot be damaged until all hats are removed

Players:

"Very well. If you so wish..."
Niyr takes off and flies over Topper, and tries to grab and take as many hats as he can as he flies over.

Air Support [7/10]

"A perfect crime in making." While the Topper is too busy trying to retrieve snatched hats, the equine casts the smokefield, making the Topper unable to see anything in any direction. Enchanted with Penumbral darkness and Lightless Planet curse, it won't allow the Topper to see, while Flask is retrieving Yellow Crewmate and making them unstuck. And giving the two a task to steal as many hats as possible.

Magic stored: 25% [6/10]

"Very well. If you so wish..."
Niyr takes off and flies over Topper, and tries to grab and take as many hats as he can as he flies over.

Air Support [7/10]

You fly over, but miscalculate your trajectory and slam into the tower of hats! It has the same effect, though - Topper is now short 4 hats.

"A perfect crime in making." While the Topper is too busy trying to retrieve snatched hats, the equine casts the smokefield, making the Topper unable to see anything in any direction. Enchanted with Penumbral darkness and Lightless Planet curse, it won't allow the Topper to see, while Flask is retrieving Yellow Crewmate and making them unstuck. And giving the two a task to steal as many hats as possible.

Magic stored: 25% [6/10]

Topper: 'EY! Who turned out the lights!?

You manage to free the Yellow Crewmate!

~~~

The Red Crewmate and the Yellow Crewmate attempt to take hats from Topper! In all, they take 3 hats!

Topper: Argh! I'll teach you a lesson!

Topper swings his hats at the Yellow Crewmate, dealing 7,000 damage! Then he activates Summon Hats and gains 5 extra hats!

Itinerary:

Battlefield:

Entities:

Yellow Crewmate [AG]: HP: 18,000/25,000, can do tasks

Topper [PG-ELITE]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 1,000 per Hat, Hats: 12, Summon Hats: II, Cannot be damaged until all hats are removed

Players:

Niyr spins around and lands next to Topper, and glances at everyone else, before staring directly at Topper.
"Now, I am not sure if you have noticed, or whether you even care, but your eighth hat has a rather noticeable stain on it, so you may wish to take it off to wash it."

Air Support [8/20]

While Topper is busy washing the eighth hat, the equine hatches a devious plan. He invites the two Crewmates to the personal chat.

"Have you ever been a professional hat stealers?"
<technically, nah>
"Have you ever tried to use a trap?"
<shaking heads>
"Have you ever used a good emergency escape?"
<nah, naah>
"All right, I guess I'll have to teach you... how to be hat thieves!" The unicorn then plays on the saxophone, a rendition of 'We Are Number One', but instead of that, it's "We Are Hat Stealers". Complete with Flask getting trapped by Crewmates and otherwise having hilarious whoopsies. But he does know that he should make Topper underestimate his true power. The power of a lazy apple! It makes the Topper too lazy to bother with retrieving any hats that will be stolen! And while the Topper is distracted by the song and fallen by the apple, Flask puts on a ninja suit and begins taking the hats one by one, throwing shurikens to pin other hats and using ninja swords to balance the hats. All in all, he then stores the hats in a pocket realm, ready to give them to Crewmates once the Topper is finished.

"We are the hat-stealers!
We are the hat-stealers!
We art thy hat-stealers, NEEEIGHHH!"
The unicorn finishes the catchy song, then looks at the sheet that was not yet finished. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The unicorn keels over and looks at the sky. A ninja star pins one more hat (the one Nyir noted it had a stain on it), which he also pockets.

The crewmates are a part of the catchy song as an assist to Flask's action.

Portal Magic at 50% capability [7/10]
The equine helps Nyir finding a spare aircraft unit [+1 DW73/Nyir]

Niyr spins around and lands next to Topper, and glances at everyone else, before staring directly at Topper.
"Now, I am not sure if you have noticed, or whether you even care, but your eighth hat has a rather noticeable stain on it, so you may wish to take it off to wash it."

Air Support [8/20]
Topper gives you a really incredulous look.

Topper: I'm not falling for that one!

But while he's distracted by your antics...
While Topper is busy washing the eighth hat, the equine hatches a devious plan. He invites the two Crewmates to the personal chat.

"Have you ever been a professional hat stealers?"
<technically, nah>
"Have you ever tried to use a trap?"
<shaking heads>
"Have you ever used a good emergency escape?"
<nah, naah>
"All right, I guess I'll have to teach you... how to be hat thieves!" The unicorn then plays on the saxophone, a rendition of 'We Are Number One', but instead of that, it's "We Are Hat Stealers". Complete with Flask getting trapped by Crewmates and otherwise having hilarious whoopsies. But he does know that he should make Topper underestimate his true power. The power of a lazy apple! It makes the Topper too lazy to bother with retrieving any hats that will be stolen! And while the Topper is distracted by the song and fallen by the apple, Flask puts on a ninja suit and begins taking the hats one by one, throwing shurikens to pin other hats and using ninja swords to balance the hats. All in all, he then stores the hats in a pocket realm, ready to give them to Crewmates once the Topper is finished.

"We are the hat-stealers!
We are the hat-stealers!
We art thy hat-stealers, NEEEIGHHH!"
The unicorn finishes the catchy song, then looks at the sheet that was not yet finished. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The unicorn keels over and looks at the sky. A ninja star pins one more hat (the one Nyir noted it had a stain on it), which he also pockets.

The crewmates are a part of the catchy song as an assist to Flask's action.

Portal Magic at 50% capability [7/10]
The equine helps Nyir finding a spare aircraft unit [+1 DW73/Nyir]
What pandemonium! In all, between you, the Crewmates, and Niyr, you steal the rest of Topper's hats!

~~~

The Red Crewmate and the Yellow Crewmate already acted this turn, as part of Flask's action.

Topper: Uh-oh! I'm out of hats!
Topper: Better get out of here to fight another day.

There's a puff of slightly blue smoke, and then Topper is gone. You suspect this isn't the last time you'll see him...

Itinerary:

Battlefield:

Entities:

Yellow Crewmate [AG]: HP: 18,000/25,000, can do tasks

Players:

"All right, I guess I'm back for looking for the crewmates. Nyir, pay that Godmodder a nice 'regard' by damaging them." Using another kind of detection magic, Flask uses crystal dust to fuel it, and using the dense mesh of the lines, attempts to find remaining crewmates with Red and Yellow's help.

Magic stored: 75% [8/10]
Adding one more to Nyir/DW charge.

"That went better than expected."
Niyr then turns to Aspera, and begins approaching him.
"Now, as for you..."
Niyr opens a pair of portals, with one over the other, and puts a small pebble into it, which then begins falling in a loop.
"You could like expect me to have this rock fly into you at high speed, however it is in fact just a distraction."
As he is talking, Niyr would open a portal right behind Aspera, and as the other end was put underneath some random piano, gravity would take over and send the piano flying through the portal, with it aimed so that hopefully the piano knocks Aspera into the portal loop, with the piano following him in after. And once all of them are falling, Niyr closes the lower portal, with the intent of causing Aspera to slam into the ground, followed by the pebble and piano falling on top of him.

Air Support [10/20]

Last edited:
(I might join this later if I'm bored, but due to how bad I am at writing long posts I'm not sure yet. If I do, expect me to use either Minol or Etch...)
(Edit: ...Actually, can I use two characters at once, or can I only use one?)

Last edited:
[AG]
*A Meowstic is visible floating decently high off the ground, watching Aspera*
“It’s a beautiful- you know what? That monologue :red:ing sucks. I’ll try something different today. I’ve encountered people like you before. Thinking you’re above the laws of reality. Thinking your actions don’t have consequences. I’ve seen it before. Too many damn times. The last guy like that I’ve fought..? I tore their soul out of their :red:ing body.”
*Aspera is now surrounded by mechanical Aerodactyl heads*

((I’ve never really played anything like this before, so let me know if I’m doing stuff wrong.))

(Screw it I'm coming innnnnnn-)
[Minol, AG]
Minol, a small spirit, suddenly lands on the battlefield, appearing from a ball of fire. Following him is a transparent orb with a glowing white core. Without saying a word, he sets up several triangle-shaped crystals, and fires his Soulflame at the one closest to him, launching it into the next, launching that one into the next, and so on, all the way around Aspera in an attempt to hit him from behind. At the same time, Minol also throws a flame-shaped crystal into the air while his Source orb (As I will be calling it) positions itself in a way where Minol can activate the flame crystal. He then jumps into the air and fires his Soulflame again, aiming at the Source orb while also hitting the crystal, causing some of the grass to start burning, which could possibly distract Aspera.

Since multiple people have asked about rules regarding multiple characters, I've updated the OP with rules regarding multiple characters. Here are the pertinent changes:
  • You are allowed to play as more than one character! However, you'll still only have one action total, so this is only for roleplay purposes. In addition, you can't have multiple characters on different factions. This may change at a later date (but don't count on it).
  • At least for now, I'll allow you to make entities that aren't of the same faction as your player character, provided you clear it with me first.
This is also a reminder that if you have any OOC questions, please don't be afraid to ask me in a private message! (or are they called Conversations? Regardless...) I'm around quite often to respond to these questions, but I'm not usually around to answer them if they're asked in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom