Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[RPNULL]

>I can try, although don't expect to see everyone.<
[Action]

Since Ian does not know in the slightest how to control fog, and letting Pylog return is clearly asking for chaos, Ian instead just uses fire as a substitute for his plan.

Covering the whole area in smoke to blind everyone (maybe everyone except Ignition and those that "sense" instead of see), and then stabbing Mini Kracko with his Inferno Fork before shoving the Inferno Fork into the hands of one of the Boatmakers in order to get Mini Kracko and the Boatmakers to target each other.

The smoke starts to clear up.

[OOC]
(Still gonna wait a bit before using the charge I am saving)

You deal 7,000 damage to the Mini Kracko, and cause it to aggro onto the Boatmakers!

[CHARGE}
1/5 PGBS PRESENTS THIS PROGRAM IN-
Code:
FATAL ERROR AT: 0x0100F92E

[ACTION]
And so, we return to Niyr.
His expression: One of shock. Fear. Anxiety. For he now shares more in common with paint, than with the average dragon.
The answer is simple. Previously he made use of a briefly held but rather useful ability to turn parts of himself into metal. Now, he will simply make use of the abilities of this new form. Firstly, he would decide to test whether he has the abilities of the creatures that both inspired this form of his, and what forced him into it. Niyr would walk over to Silas, leaving small puddles of white latex as he walks, before leaping and turning fully to liquid, hoping to cover Silas.
Unfortunately, he doesn't quite stick. However he would be quite corrosive to organic material.
But, he would still simply reform on the opposite side of Silas, after which he'd quickly turn around and stare at him, before speaking, his mouth dripping as his entire form looks... melted.
"Do you think that this will end well for you Silas? What is your motive? Do you hope that by defeating Aspera you will achieve something? Some grand goal? You could kill every single one of us and in the end nothing will truly change, not in any meaningful way... You do not need something with godly power for great evil... Far more achievable is simply the power of suggestion... You do not need heroes for the world... True heroes don't exist Silas... Those with heart and soul must always be pragmatic to make change, and not all agree on what makes someone a hero... what actions... one's hero can be another's greatest villain... have you considered that perhaps Aspera could bring good to the world? Bring the very changes many like you have asked for?"
Niyr would then proceed to flap his wings, splashing the surroundings with the corrosive liquid.
"We will all be Aspera's eventually... or the same person, in idea, if not in physicality. The name need not be Aspera, have the same appearance, or even perhaps the same actions, for the end result to be the same..."
And then Niyr starts backing away...
As a far more normal, solid, actually a dragon Niyr would fly at Silas from the other direction through a portal, attempting to pin him to the deck of the Occam's Razor.
"I suppose you must know the namesake of this ship, do you not, Silas?"
"And I do believe that the most simple of explanations for the actions of any being with intelligence is self-interest. Pleasure, power, comfort, the most complex of thoughts and ideas can be reduced to whether it simply makes someone feel good, or feel bad... the simple chemistry of the mind... A chemistry which can be ended just as simple..."
The latex Niyr would walk forward, slowly melting and losing form, eventually ending as a puddle beneath Silas. A which point the other Niyr would step off, and turn to look at the storm.

"A cold wind at the moment Silas... Though, I suppose one could argue it is more comfortable than being slowly dissolved. Which, unfortunately, you will have both."
And then Niyr would proceed to create some kind of bubble around both the latex Niyr and Silas, which would a moment later lift off of the deck, as Niyr himself would appear to float above the Occam's Razor.
"You will know more than you will have ever wished to know..."
The world around the bubble and Niyr would then seem to fade, at least from the perspective of those involved. Everyone else would see them fade out of existence.
And out of the existing world would be kind of where they are now, as Niyr brings the bubble towards him, which is now slowly filling more with the corrosive, liquid Niyr, which would somehow be gaining mass, and would eventually fill the entire bubble.
"There are some things which mortal eyes were never meant to see, which mortal ears were never meant to hear, which mortal minds were never meant to know..."
Despite the bubble being filled, Silas would find he could still breathe as easy as if it were air, and see with only the slightest of tints. However, his entire body would feel like it is burning, being forever eaten by acid, though the damage is not yet apparent... And instead, it would feel freezing...
And then begin the whispers... whispers that are outside of the range of normal hearing, yet, still audible to Silas... speaking in a language which is incomprehensible in what could even produce such a sound, yet strangely fascinating. It would be mere minutes until a few words would begin to filter through the nonsense...
Whispers speaking of a formless, endless essence, without mass, volume, or any definite scientific measure. Existing since before time and since merely moments ago at the same time. Simply pure consciousness, simultaneously one mind and infinite minds, prying and weaving its way into the mind of Silas, flooding into him like water flooding into a valley after a dam fails.
Symbols would imprint itself in his mind, which such vividness that it is hard to tell whether it is a physical shape in front of him, or inside of him, sitting in his mind, yet the more he focuses to see it the less defined it becomes. Infinitely changing, with more dimensions than exist in the world he came from. And the more he considers it, the more strange the concept of "normal" geometry becomes. The less his body would seem... relevant... Yet, he would never be able to process it, the mind itself becoming frustrated as it tries to make sense of information it was never meant to ever come across.
"Understanding is simply a step away. Freedom, peace, security... You have options... Join Aspera, and be forgiven for your sins, spared of the madness... Or give in to the endless bliss of formlessness... of pure thought... become one of the many, become part of the one. It is everything, and it is nothing."
Niyr would then spread his wings.
A wondrous array of symbols and ancient runes even Niyr himself does not fully know or understand would light up, a mere second in Silas' vision, and it would lock into his mind. Like another consciousness taking over and forcing him to look. It would seem to twist, and writhe, and loop in on itself in impossible ways, slowly seeming to pull him, lifting off of Niyr's wings. It would wrap around his entire vision, filling it several times over, different each time. And different each time in another sense, as even the smallest possible way of expressing time would not be enough to truly understand just how often it changes, yet each pattern is perfectly memorable, staying with what is left of Silas' mind until it displaces the poor boatmaker's own consciousness and soul. It would pull him, until he is no longer in his body. Around him infinite combinations of symbols, patterns, runes, a wealth of information. His body dissolving behind him...
And then the darkness. Sudden, cold, suffocating. Everything would disappear from his mind at once, just as Silas would be getting to the moment of understanding, of his questions being answered. The time alone in the dark would feel like aeons...
Then, as suddenly as he was plunged into darkness, Silas would awake under the water. Above him, visible through the waves, is the Occam's Razor. He would be able to see everything, even himself. For a second, a terrifying thought on knowing exactly what was going on would enter his mind. Then, disappear. Like everything. The battle would seem so small, as he would seem to think... He would feel no body, at least not any he would remember. Instead, the water would be his body. His very soul, floating among the waves, dispersed, the entire vastness of the depths felt as if they were his own hands and fingers. He could destroy any of those vessels with a simple thought if he desired too...
And then he'd be wrenched away, to a deep underwater ruin of stone. He would feel that stone. He is that stone. He is not him. Silas is not Silas. Instead it is just bricks. The bricks of countless souls, a strange material which is not stone and not flesh, instead somewhere in between. The stone itself would be breathing, it would have a heartbeat, it would be the body of a single mass of many minds, all merged together, lost... his mind being one of them...

Then, a talon, reaching out from a crack in the world itself, a hole darker than black. The talon would grab nothing, it would grab Silas, and drag him through the hole.

Silas would wake up in the infirmary, bright, cold white lights beaming above him. After a few seconds he would start regaining sensation in his limbs. His feathers are all there, his four ears, legs, arms. He'd then be able to hear the distinctive footsteps of his packmate Enuso.
"Hey, good to see you're awake. I was worried we'd lost you. If Renati wasn't there to pull you out, well... Either way, the whole crew has been hoping to hear news. It's been a week you know."
Silas would remember his packmates, Renati and Enuso, along with the other crew, Aseta, Genison, and Renuson. They're all crew aboard the AEF LongShard.
For some reason he would have strange memories of making boats, and not even being an Avali. Thinking back on it now would give him a headache. Currently an aerogel shield would be covering him in the bed.
"You should rest for a while though, you've been out for a while."
And then Silas would fall back asleep, and dream...

Silas would wake up, cold mud against his forehead. Corporal Davidson would be tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hey, yeah, I know this place is hell, but you do have a job you have to do."
Silas would know that job is to look out for Germans attempting to cross no-man's land to reach his trench. He may be new here, but it doesn't take an expert to realise just how much of a mess the place is. Silas would stand up straight, slowly try to shake himself awake, shiver for a moment from the cold and the wet, and notice he can't feel his feet. But, he still has his job.
Another soldier from somewhere else on the line would walk over to him.
"You seen Barkley?"
Silas may not remember Barkley, and if he saw him, he didn't know who he was. But, Silas would try to take a look around anyway, sticking his head up-

Silas once again wakes up, sitting up before he even remembers that there is aerogel above him, and slams his head into it. Seems he was having another nightmare, this time about being shot in some kind of trench somewhere... It looked quite hot, yet for some reason his feet were freezing? And he looked weird as well. A quick check on the Nexus and he'd find out that for some reason he dreamed he was a human? Either way, Enuso would be running over to his side.
"You all right? That looked kind of painful."
"...Silas? I mean we don't quite know what that liquid you fell into was, so I could try running another scan, but nothing seemed that wrong earlier..."

Silas would finally wake up, and fall to the deck of the Occam's Razor, gasping for air as Niyr finally lets him out of the bubble. His memories would now be filled with a lifetime of being an Avali aboard the AEF LongShard.
"Now, have you learned your lesson? Or must we do this again?"

[OOC]
(The final consequences I will leave up to the discretion of the GM, however, the likely possibilities are:
  • Silas is dead and trapped in an infinite loop of living different lives that aren't actually real.
  • Silas is insane and thinks he is an Avali.
  • Silas breaks and joins Aspera in exchange for mercy.
  • Silas is alive, but a mindless husk.
Either way, uh, not good things would be happening to Silas.)

(I also might expand the Avali life section if I have time and the update hasn't come out by then.)

Moving like a flash, Silas whips out a hand saw! Large boards manifest between you and Silas as you attempt to hit him, blocking most of your opening volley of attacks!

Silas: I won't be shaken from my endeavor.
Silas: The very first maxim of the Boatmakers is that every good turn is paid in kind.
Silas: The other Boatmakers may have defied that oath, but I will not.

Your psychological assault on Silas causes him to flail, covering the Occam's Razor with randomly-placed wooden boards!

Silas: Get out of my head!
Silas: I will not forsake myself!

You break Silas's mind, and at the end of it all, he takes 25,000 damage due to psychological trauma! His response, however, is not a crisis... it is rage.

Silas: So this is the level the minions of Aspera stoop to?
Silas: To attempt to inflict a fate worse than death on me, for the crime of honoring my code?
Silas: I'd almost feel inclined to thank you, Niyr, for trying to break me.
Silas: I have a defined purpose now, more so than ever... to break you.

Silas has become Frenzied due to the adverse effects of the NORTH Wind!

~~~

Ignition uses Wings of Wax, healing 20,000 HP to Silas! Ignition attacks the Planning Room, breaking its armor and dealing 5,000 damage! Silas attacks the Boatmakers, killing two of them!

The Planning Room fortifies itself! The Boatmakers attack one of the Hermit God Tentacles, dealing 16,000 damage!

The Mini-Kracko attacks the Boatmakers, killing one! Another Mini-Kracko is summoned!

Aspera throws his sword into the Distress Beacon at precisely the right spot to trigger a chain reaction, causing it to blow itself to pieces!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Delay the Occam's Razor by protecting the Hermit God's tentacles!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Destroy the Hermit God's tentacles!

Current environmental factors:
Kracko Storm: A mini-Kracko will spawn each turn, up to 3 max at one time. Indefinite.
Hermit God: The Hermit God is attacking, preventing boarding of any ships - everyone is stuck on the Occam's Razor! Indefinite.
Ocean: Water-based attacks are more effective! Indefinite.
Healing Vapors: The boat is moving over some sort of refreshing sea vent - all entities will recover 5,000 HP at the end of this turn (no overhealing). Disappears at the end of the turn.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor
Chaos Morpho [<0>]

Entities:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 37,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Frenzied (takes all actions twice as frequently)

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 95,000/100,000, Armor: 5,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.
Boatmakers [PG](x7): HP: 10,000/10,000(x7), Attack: 2,000(x7)

Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

Hermit God Tentacle ['Ω'](x4): HP: 40,000/40,000(x3), 24,000/40,000(x1), holding the Occam's Razor

Mini Kracko [<0>]: HP: 13,000/20,000, Attack: 10,000, attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt, aggro'd to Boatmakers
Mini Kracko [<0>]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 10,000, attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt

©#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 20 (Note: Benefits of increased charge will be greatly diminished once Charge reaches 20.)
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

[OOC]
(This is getting intense already, but anyways, take this rpnull, or more so...see you in my actual post!)

[RPGM]

Ian turns towards the 7 remaining boatmakers, as much as he isn't keen with having a conversation with the enemies, he's concerned about Silas' rage.

``Did you 7 work with Silas, did he always have a temper, and why are you helping Aspera?``

[CHARGE]

I grab this oscillating +1 and end up being caught in its pattern... however that may physically look like.

[3/5]
A +1 to Pol (@Banana_T-REX). Like, it's literally a '+1' printed into physical form. You're probably going to ask what it's made of, but uhh notifIbeatyoutoit what is it made out of?!

[ACTION]

Free:

I continue this cool trend of making extra limbs out of Bingus Bungus Energy, this time fashioning tentacles out of it.

I've seen enough h-

Base:
Y'know what? Time to get experimental with concepts! I totally did not just down a gallon of dirt and I'm totally in my right mind here I goooo-

one hour of dirt-drunken conceptualizing later

Here's my Retroactive Knife. That's what I ended up coming up with. A knife that's basically always been stabbed in you, you're just noticing it now and you are now taking the damage from it. That's what I came up with. Welp, time to make it a reality-

two seconds of disregarding the laws of physics later they have taken my family hostage please send help-

Ok Retroactive Knife done and working as intended. I just direct it to a guy and they get retroactively stabbed. Yes it's an Entity.

[ENTITIES]

The Crewmate bodyblocks both the Octopus King and the Monkey Wizard's attacks.

Shield Person gets to idle around for now.
The Crewmate drops one of the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup's wires in McDonald's Sprite and that mf started charging (better).
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, and the Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after the Octopus King.
BOB's status of not having been given any physical descriptions yet has made it painful for the Octopus King to attempt to comprehend his current form. That and BOB is also casually dropping bricks on him.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, and the Healing Abomination all heal the Crewmate.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage AND MCHECKING FIRES IT ALL ON THE OCTOPUS KING!
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect is idle.
The Bingus Bungus Builder works on the new Bingus Bungus Turret.

And also if the Octopus King still dares to be alive after all that then I flash my 5,000 Damage Coupon at him and he ends up doing the Seto-Kaiba-Being-Obliterated-By-Exodia pose.

2,000 Energy collected!

Retroactive Knife summoned! (The crits are not rolling in your favor right now, are they?)

~~~

The Retroactive Knife attacked the Octopus King and dealt 2,000 damage!

The Octopus King and the Monkey Wizard attack the Crewmate, dealing a total of 16,000 damage!

The Unnatural Thing attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,000 damage! The Silverfish attacks the Octopus King, dealing 1,000 damage! The Healer, Healing Rain Cloud, Tower of Healing, and Healing Abomination heal the Crewmate for a total of 7,000 HP! The Discount Ender Dragon attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,400 damage! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets unloads its magazine on the Octopus King! Five shots land true, dealing 5,000 damage! One is off-target, aiming for the Monkey Wizard, but the Monkey Wizard dodges! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,500 damage! YOUJUSTLOSTTHEGAMEXD attacks the Octopus King, dealing 5,000 damage! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage, then unloads 8,200 of its Voltage into the Octopus King! The Bingus Bungus Turret! fires at the Octopus King, dealing 1,000 damage! BOB THEN SWEEPS IN WITH THE FINAL BLOW, CRUSHING THE OCTOPUS KING AND GRANTING YOU THE OCTOPUS KING'S CROWN! IT GRANTS GREAT CONFIDENCE! THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATS OR ABILITIES!

The Crewmate increases the Biblically Accurate Power Cord's Voltage Generation by 100! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Builder! completes a Bingus Bungus turret!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Tunnel Network

The Monkey Wizard [H]: HP: 16,001/20,000, Dodge: 50%, Attack: 2,000 * 3, ignores armor

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
BOB [KRILL13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, ATTACK: 4,000
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 100 (5,100), Attack: 5,000 (0), Form: Attack Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 2,000 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,000, attacks are retroactive
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 11,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 74,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Builders Required: 1​
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Energy Required: 10,000​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, May spend 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity if idle, Status: Just finished!
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x2): HP: 6,000/6,000(x2), Attack: 1,000

[Charge]:
[22/60]: Aight boys, time to start dropping hints about who the letter reached. Now, how to do this...
...hey wait a second, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'VE ALREADY SHOWN UP IN THE GAME!?

An oscillating +1 to [Name Here] for their next charge, for perhaps a reason in particular.

[Action]: The most insane action you'll ever see. Much creative.
Pol then simply teleports above the Stone Guardian, holding a single cherry in their hand. Pol then throws it down on the Guardian's head, bringing forth the memory of Saitama's casual strength to make sure the cherry actually finishes the Guardian off.

This move right here is known as Cherry Tapping.
If this doesn't do the trick I swear to-

The Scarlet Stone Guardian collapses!

Craig is a lowly sprite, weaker in appearance and stature than most other denizens of the Sprite World from which he hails. By all accounts, he's nothing special. The only reason he originally had any relations to the Court of Oryx was that the Court's designated meeting place was constructed on top of Craig's living quarters by a then-drunk Oryx.

His time working with the Court of Oryx, however, has given Craig an immense level of expertise with portals and other connections between worlds. When the thousand universes collided, Craig made a deal with Limon, the queen of the sprites, to be given additional magic abilities. Although his stature hasn't changed, Craig is now able to open portals faster than ever and has very strong clairvoyance. Craig now ensures all of Oryx's forces are able to travel quickly across the newly-formed battlefield.

In a battle, Craig is still somewhat frail and skittish - but with his ability to open portals to anywhere, his ability to deploy interference and obstacles is unparalleled.

~~~

When the Stone Guardian collapses, the entire castle seems to shift. From the center of the room rises a passage into a blue room, in which you can see an individual clad in black armor... Oryx the Mad God. At the same time, the back wall of the Stone Guardians' room comes down, and at the end of it, you can see Janus, the Doorwarden. You look down at the collapsed remains of the Stone Guardians. A stone blade, intact, can be seen within. It looks like the road forks here.

You have a choice to make:

> Enter Oryx's Chamber
- Fight Oryx the Mad God for a chance at greater rewards.
- This will take a while.
- You will not receive the Ancient Stone Blade.
- Oryx's presence makes you feel... unusually vulnerable to damage.

> Enter the Court of Oryx
- Fight Janus the Doorwarden to access the Court of Oryx.
- This will take a moderate amount of time.
- Janus himself will not give any rewards.

> Take the Ancient Stone Blade
- Your action power will increase by 20%.
- You will immediately return to the battlefield, and may immediately perform an action.
- You will end the sidequest here.

In the distance, the sounds of polishing monocles and clinking tea cups can be heard. Odd.

The cherry is promptly mixed with the glass shards, forming the most lethal cherry jello in existence.

As I am rather tired right now, a hand reaches out of this post to throw a +1 at Pol in my stead. (@Banana_T-REX)

[RPNULL]
Time seems to stop for a moment. © stares at where [DATA CORRUPTED] disappeared, and sighs.

"Im... not sure if you can hear me wherever you are, or even if you're still alive...
But thank you."

[RPNULL END]

[Main Action]

"Well isn't that a refreshing change of place. I was just thinking of someone that this new Sans will love."

©
once again pulls out his phone book, but this time is actually able to get to who he wants.

The © this time around looks near completely identical, if not for his eyes. Instead of being a part of his liquid body, they instead appear to be constantly changing colors, never staying on one for more than a second.

In his hands is a single set of dice, but they aren't normal ones. Instead, there's 5 sides, each with a different sigil. One depicts a beast with a razor sharp maw, one shows a hammer surrounded by ice, one looks like the fist of a giant, one is the depiction of a puppet attacking a man holding the puppets strings, and the last one shows a lone beam of light shining on an overgrown tombstone. The last one, oddly, seems to... shimmer, like its trying to move away. It feels like it's a lot rarer than the others, but the sigil emanates power.

The © then turns towards Sans Underfell, and cracks a wide grin, his eyes locking into a royal orange for a moment.

"Care to take a risk? You seem stressed. Why not...  relax a bit, and roll some dice? I know it'd help..."

[Entity Commands]

Number Wizard © is given a rather simple task. To multiply himself by the number of shades of red deeper Sans Underfell is in comparison to Sans Undertale. Then, have them all go buck wild. Hopefully, this'll make him harder to hit.

[Charge plus OOC Comments]

Total charge is insufficient for completion purposes. Recalculating optimal summon... [7/43]

Rather than talk about any game related stuff, I just want to use this little text box to say thanks. This entire thing has been goofy and a lot of fun, and I want to show my appreciation, even if we're nowhere near done.

Gambler © summoned!

~~~

Gambler © rolls his dice! Both dice come up on the Puppet! The Number Wizard © and Sans Underfell, as if possessed by a compulsion of hatred, turn on their respective selves! Sans Undertale effortlessly wipes them out with a single strike, leaving only the Gambler © standing.

sans: * ... welp. talk about anticlimactic.
sans: * by the way, i wasn't cheating there because they broke the rules first.
sans: * like... all the rules.
sans: * that little dice copy of your doesn't show any mercy.
sans: * ...
sans: * oh, right. here's the next sans.

Space and time seem to fizzle for a moment, and then Sans ERRORtale is there!

~~~

The Traveler's Plane

Gambler © [???]: HP: 10/10, Roll of the Dice, Nonchalant Attitude, Hustler

Sans Undertale [???]: Tree Copies Remaining: 2
Sans ERRORtale [???]: HP: 10/10, Corrupted, Defragment, Bug

I throw a bucket of red paint at [Name Here], as BOB'S red seems to be... dulling. (@Krill13)

[RPNULL shenanigans]

I look at Gamber ©, and drag him about 5 feet away before pulling a Robbie Rotten and pulling a green curtain over the screen. The noises that follow sound like such graphic violence that I'd be banned just for mentioning it. At the end, Gambler © is put back where he was, somehow having taken 0 damage, since in reality I just forced him to watch me microwave plastic chess pieces while yelling at him about murdering my allies, and the screams were me lighting on fire.

[RPNULL Shenanigans over]

[Main Action]

© just stares at where Sans Undertale obliterated his copy. And then looks at the walking Windows Error that showed up. And gets a goofy idea.

© pulls out a pair of unreasonably large bongos, and throws them at a tree. Unfortunately he missed his own, since the guy that pops out of the leaf isn't a ©, but Kazuya Mishima. But fortunately, he had a plan for this, as what looks like a giant 3D printer falls out of the sky.

© would then unceremoniously throw him in, causing several noises to start pouring from the machine, like Tom from Tom and Jerry screaming, Sonic getting hit by something, and the first 5 notes of Spider Dance to play. At the end of this bizarre soundboard trip, the machines side opens up, revealing....

Kazuya Mishima. Except, by whatever mystical powers that may be, he's now legally, 100% considered a ©. If you have any complaints, bring them up with my lawyer, Kazuya Mishima.

[Entity Commands]
but nothing was there....

[Charge plus OOC stuff]
Now calling. Please stand by.... [8/43]

[RP-ish stuff]

"Ok so before this whole squad gets to tryin' to murder ye, do you talk, o simian mage? Like, I kinda wanna know if the folks I've been wastin' this whole journey have got, like, sapience and stuff, yanno? I really wanna know if ya folks got the capacity to feel fear, to negotiate for a better outcome, to beg for mercy, to feel despair when that doesn't work, to feel tears drippin' down ya eyes, to feel bewilderment when I cup all ya tears into a cup and start mixin' it with mah tea, to feel surprise and a little bit of pain when I proceed to splash mah tear-enriched tea at ya face, all that kind of stuff. Well, do ye?"

[CHARGE]

I throw a bucket of red paint at [Name Here], as BOB'S red seems to be... dulling. (@Krill13)
Oh cool, refreshments. chugs the entire bucket

[5/5] (tbc in entity section)
[0/5]
I toss © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) this censored +1, except the censorship radius is a little too overblown to the point that it's quite difficult to grasp where its physical form is actually located within this cloud of censorship.

[ACTION]

Free:

I go on to gather this turn's portion of energy. I allow it to dance atop my palm for but a moment, before crushing it within an abruptly formed fist, the shockwave of this one action resulting in space itself being momentarily fractured within my vicinity. The cracks immediately reform, leaving just myself in my lonesome, albeit with an aura reminiscent of the gathered energy emanating from my form, a testament to my now heightened sense of control over reality.

And so, I begin my dance; with gestures and exaggerations alike do I form from my increasingly paling surroundings a cacophony of creatures, known and unknown alike, made-up and incomprehensible as well, serving as yet additional limbs to further my works. The earlier-formed hands and tendrils join in this endeavor as well. And an endeavor shall it be, for much shall be done.

But yet is my satisfaction achieved. I grab vehemently ahold of the fabrics of my immediate reality as I form out of it mechanisms, not to ease the work, but to perform more of it! And perform more of it I shall, yet this is not enough! More! More can be done! And thus I WRENCH INTO MY HANDS THE LAWS OF MY REALITY, FOR WITHIN ITS CONFINES I FEEL LIMITATIONS! AND WITH IT NOW IN MY REINS DO I MAKE MORE HAPPEN! WHAT TIME?! WHAT SPACE?! WHAT GRAVITY?! WHAT LAWS?! WHAT CHAOS?! ALL DEFINITIONS MADE ONLY TO LIMIT MY WORK! BUT NOW I HOLD THE RULE OF THINGS WHERESFORTHS WORKS BE'ITS THATS I'S- DBCKLFCPuhajnklmndfrfsfrhtgqwndbllffffhhhhh...........................

Maybe I shouldn't drink red paint next time.

Also, separate from my Bingus Bungus gathering, I try and take a look at what's happening with BOB. Like, is he gonna McFlacking perish or go uncontrollable if I let him execute two more nerds without giving him some health?

Base:
I look at my team's growing need for healers and umm, yep, I need the Healer equivalent of a Glass Cannon. A Glass Healer, if you will. So yeah, I make one.

And yeah, I've kinda been noticing just this overall lack of crits I've been getting lately, so I give it a lil' tap and try to get it running again and all that. And by that I mean I tap the Glass Healer-

unnaturally loud glass shattering sounds as the Glass Healer shatters into a million funking pieces

...oh. Oops. Uhh...

Oh well, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer who's just here and has an acquired taste for glass can dine on the shattered pieces of the Glass Healer instead. Also yes he serves me. As a Healer. A Very Competent Healer. As his title states. Glumpus, the Very Competent Healer. A Healer of Competence at a Very high-

[ENTITIES]
[5/5]
I give the Bingus Bungus Architect these 5 charges and specifically ask if I can have this be a Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut or something. Kinda wanna see if I can get passive Bingus Bungus Builder generation going on here. (Or if that's not allowed, then I just make a new Bingus Bungus Builder with this)

The Crewmate continues bodyblocking the Monkey Wizard's attacks.

Shield Person continues to idle about.
The Crewmate goes and boosts BOB's max HP via some medical procedures. This is totally not a front for me to try and understand BOB's anatomy better.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, and the 2 Bingus Bungus Turrets all shoot their RNGesus-praised shots at the Monkey Wizard.
BOB- imma be honest I don't know his physical form either but uhh he also attacks the Monkey Wizard.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer all heal the Crewmate.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builder(s) to work on a Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut (or a Bingus Bungus Medic).
The Bingus Bungus Builder(s) works on the Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut (or Bingus Bungus Medic).

Last edited:
[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [2/5]
+ 1 to Krill.

Niyr steps slowly up to Silas, stopping to stare him directly in the eyes.
"...Very well."
Niyr then quickly spins around, hitting Silas with his tail in the process, before looking at the Chaos Morpho, the weather, and the battlefield in general.
"I believe it is time."
And so Niyr would look at the Cyber Dr*gon Egg, and specifically the glowing button on it. He would then press the button, and step back to watch.

I plan on updating again later today - if more people haven't posted for the main quest, it'll be a side quest update. You still have a fair bit of time to post before that time comes!

[RPNULL]

Pol and Kirby, of similar thinking, immediately charge ahead to the next room. Kirby does glance back at the stone blade briefly though, but chooses to keep up with Pol.

*And now the italic text returns as I introduce a certain other party for a reason in particular*
I create an hourglass to reflect how little time remains...

...Pol immediately starts heading for Oryx's chamber, before they quite suddenly sense something odd. The sense that time is ticking down.
...one scry on the battlefield later, and Pol stops, Kirby sliding to a stop beneath to them with a poyo of confusion.
“…one second, Kirby.”

Pol then looks around, thinking.
<Well. Guess I'm short on time then...>
<…>

Pol heads to the doors to Oryx’s chamber and the Court of Oryx.

<…need to think though…>
<Both of these are going to take time. But….Oryx is almost certain to take longer.>
<…>

Pol then starts transmitting radio signals to Ian again.
<{…Ian.}>
<{I’m…going to take the longer path on this excursion.}>
<{I’ve seen what Niyr has done, and…well, I’m certain attacking the big guy himself will get us what we need for a massive counter-attack.}>
<{…I’m sorry for what you may lose because of this, but…we have to think in the long term. Ignition might not survive long.}>
<{…I believe in you though. Give them hell for us, alright? Stay alive, all of you.}>

“…come on, Kirby.”

“Poyo!”
Pol and Kirby get moving again.

[CHOICE]:

> Enter Oryx’s Chamber.

[Typical...turn stuff?]
Not too sure this has ever been done before, buut…

Today I'm kind of generous. If this works, good.
If not, then whatever.

[23 or 22 / 60 (only 23 if this can count) ] : He helped those who wanted to create...
A +1 glitching in and out of reality pops next to Ian. Maybe it does its job, maybe it disappears before they can grab it. (@Razor_Typhoon)

..and now...
For this little bubble in Oryx’s chamber, right at the entrance where Pol can touch it on their turn to come. A bit of folding time on itself here, some reality warping there, and some energy extracted from all those books Pol and Kirby have been gathering...

And there you go. Turquoise energy in the bubble, that either dissipates into nothingness to do absolutely nothing, or gives Pol the action power this turn would've had had this not been some kind of choice turn. It's...literally just concentrated chaos. You know, the thingiemajig that lets literally every vaguely important thing here have power worth even a grain of gold?

This is why I don’t do first person.

-You know, to give Pol and Kirby's next action that extra oomph.

Last edited:
[RPNULL]

>I will not let him go out in battle...<

[Action]

``How about we put things on hold, guys?``

Ian reaches out to something, Ignition (and Silas if he manages to somehow survive Niyr's next trick)

And then straight up pushes them off the Occam's Razor, trying to make them exit the battle non-lethally, even if it means he won't see them again.

``Also...``

He approaches the tentacles.

``You might need to go, let the Occam's Razor go, I don't care if this is against whatever rules, Aspera and his gang can't kill me.``

The whole idea, no opposing entities on the field = the PGs can't do anything, Ian cannot fight Aspera alone, and that's what people should know, better planning can be done when the rest of the AGs reunite elsewhere.

``Don't worry about me, just leave the scene, I will see you both whenever, just try and end up somewhere safe.``

He then covers the place in smoke again.

``How about I go up solo against this entire crew?``

He approaches the boatmakers as he places his shoulder around one of them.

``So are you going to let those sentient clouds kill you or what, if they kill you all, say goodbye to Aspera, so think about it.``

[OOC]

(I know this sounds crazy and may be a disadvantage to the AGs, but the good guys don't always win at first, also this section of the story has gone on enough?)

[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [2/5]
+ 1 to Krill.

Niyr steps slowly up to Silas, stopping to stare him directly in the eyes.
"...Very well."
Niyr then quickly spins around, hitting Silas with his tail in the process, before looking at the Chaos Morpho, the weather, and the battlefield in general.
"I believe it is time."
And so Niyr would look at the Cyber Dr*gon Egg, and specifically the glowing button on it. He would then press the button, and step back to watch.

Silas takes 10,000 damage!

You activate the Cyber Dr*gon Egg! It unfurls into a massive procession of green light and steel pieces! Then, the steel pieces bond to your skin, which crackles with electricity!

[RPNULL]

>I will not let him go out in battle...<

[Action]

``How about we put things on hold, guys?``

Ian reaches out to something, Ignition (and Silas if he manages to somehow survive Niyr's next trick)

And then straight up pushes them off the Occam's Razor, trying to make them exit the battle non-lethally, even if it means he won't see them again.

``Also...``

He approaches the tentacles.

``You might need to go, let the Occam's Razor go, I don't care if this is against whatever rules, Aspera and his gang can't kill me.``

The whole idea, no opposing entities on the field = the PGs can't do anything, Ian cannot fight Aspera alone, and that's what people should know, better planning can be done when the rest of the AGs reunite elsewhere.

``Don't worry about me, just leave the scene, I will see you both whenever, just try and end up somewhere safe.``

He then covers the place in smoke again.

``How about I go up solo against this entire crew?``

He approaches the boatmakers as he places his shoulder around one of them.

``So are you going to let those sentient clouds kill you or what, if they kill you all, say goodbye to Aspera, so think about it.``

[OOC]

(I know this sounds crazy and may be a disadvantage to the AGs, but the good guys don't always win at first, also this section of the story has gone on enough?)

(If you want the story to continue, the best way to do that is to damage Aspera.)

Silas shoves you away with grandiose force!

Silas: No, Ian. I'm not backing down. I'm not running away.
Silas: You're afraid. It's reasonable to be afraid of this guy and the power he holds.
Silas: But you have to trust us, Ian. I can hold my own. So can Ignition.
Silas: And Aspera? He may be powerful, but that unusual power you have? It's specifically tailor made to hurt him. Use it.
Silas: That's your job - to handle Aspera. If you can do that for us, we'll take care of the rest.

The Boatmakers don't seem interested in talking to you... but you seem to have aggro'd them against the incoming Krackos!

~~~

Ignition attacks the Planning room, dealing 20,000 damage and breaking its armor, and uses the Wings of Wax, healing 20,000 HP to Silas! Silas attacks and kills two of the Boatmakers!

The Boatmakers charge at the weakest Mini Kracko, dealing 10,000 damage to it! The Planning Room slips into its own pocket dimension, healing 10,000 HP!

The Mini-Krackos attack and destroy two of the Boatmakers! Aspera responds by cleaving the weakest Mini-Kracko!

Boatmakers! Honestly, where are the rest of you?

Aspera pounds on one of the Occam's Razor's decks, and five more Boatmakers emerge from belowdecks! Someone else emerges from belowdecks, as well - a black bird shaped like a bomb!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Delay the Occam's Razor by protecting the Hermit God's tentacles!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Destroy the Hermit God's tentacles!

Current environmental factors:
Kracko Storm: A mini-Kracko will spawn each turn, up to 3 max at one time. Indefinite.
Hermit God: The Hermit God is attacking, preventing boarding of any ships - everyone is stuck on the Occam's Razor! Indefinite.
Ocean: Water-based attacks are more effective! Indefinite.
Healing Vapors: The boat is moving over some sort of refreshing sea vent - all entities will recover 5,000 HP at the end of this turn (no overhealing). Disappears at the end of the turn.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor
Chaos Morpho [<0>]

Entities:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 47,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Frenzied (takes all actions twice as frequently)

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 80,000/100,000, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.
Boatmakers [PG](x3): HP: 10,000/10,000(x3), Attack: 2,000(x3), aggo'd to Mini Krackos, Crowd
Boatmakers [PG](x5): HP: 10,000/10,000(x5), Attack: 2,000(x5), Crowd
Bomb [PG]: HP: 30,000/30,000, Attack: 10,000 AoE

Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

Hermit God Tentacle ['Ω'](x4): HP: 40,000/40,000(x3), 24,000/40,000(x1), holding the Occam's Razor

Mini Kracko [<0>](x2): HP: 20,000/20,000(x2), Attack: 10,000(x2), attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt

©#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

[OOC]
(I know you have to damage Aspera to continue, but I do not have the creativity required to land a hit.

I think...

BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM TRYING.)

``I know I do have that power Silas, but does I look like the others to you, also I can't be slain so if you and Ignition leave, it's going to be a stalemate until the others return from their own little quests.``

Ian goes silent.

``And nevermind, because I know you are going to push me further, also chances are I would be frowned upon.``

[Entity]

Ian does two entity related things here.

1. Get Ignition to focus less on the Planning Room, if that falls, Niyr is probably going to make Ian's life in battle hell. Ignition will instead focus on the other opposing entities.

2. Use the 34 charge I was saving up pages ago to finally summon something to assist the only 2 AG entities

``I feel like I am going to explode if I hold this in too long, so...``

Ian finally lets go of the charge he's been saving up, and since he held it in for long, it conflicted with what fire, ę̴̝̼͆̀̈́͠ḻ̸̢̀̌̈́͆̕ͅḙ̶̢̛̳̙̂̽͘ͅc̷̡͚̽̇ṯ̷̛͕̟͋̍̈r̷̦̙̲̙̭͚͛i̵̹̮͙̚c̵̫̳̺̟̟̜̙̿͒̐͐̀̔i̷͚͎̹̬̔̑̄͂̒͝ţ̴̮̪͚̠̦͍̜̉͗̍̉̍͝y̶̧̧̭͖͉̮̥̭̥̺͆̃̂̃͊̔͘ ̴̢̬̙̠͙̫͖̺͆͛̔̃̓̀̚͘͝n̸͕̓̀̔̀́͛̊̾͑ͅo̸̡͎̜̪̠̼͉̓͒̑̿̽̓̉͑̈́͜t̷̡̜͉̭͙͕̓̎́̔͗̍̎̀͜ ̵̭̱͛̏͊̽̈́͜ḟ̵̺̗͛́̊̔̾̓̃o̵͍̩̥͈̹̔̉̆̓͝ͅͅû̷̢̔͠n̸̠̝̭̻̩̹̱̪͙̐͊̉͌͐͒͗͝͝ͅd̶̨͈̮͉̤͓̲̺͍͘̕ͅ, ice, and fog he's held in, resulting in...

a transparent humanoid, wearing the same mask as Ignition (although with a purple and black colour scheme instead of red and orange), capable of speech unlike Ignition (although I can always control its dialogue if you want me to.) and also wearing a grey cloak similar to a vampire.

``I will not name it, I don't even know what that is..``

Creating the entity that calls itself "Tskaze, the Breeze of the Dark Tundra"

[Action]

``Now that's out of the way...``

Ian points the Inferno Fork into the ground, resulting in the smoky fog's return, along with Ian feeling something...

Something warm, but frozen, he looks around and finds out that he's temporarily "froze" everything, he grips his Inferno Fork as he approaches Aspera, something comes to a realization in his head.

``Feel the steam, you monster.``

He grabs a bunch of the water with his Inferno Fork (his magic is improving thanks to battle), freezing it into some ice chunks, he brings the ice chunks closer to him as he stacks them on top of each other, before stabbing the Inferno Fork into them, he then tosses the Inferno Fork into the water...

Steam arises from the waters as it covers the battlefield to make sure Aspera doesn't see something coming, and all that remains of the ice chunks were the ones placed on the top of the ice stack, Ian then lets out some fireballs from the Inferno Fork surrounding Aspera, he then plunges the now wet (but not for long) Inferno Fork directly into Aspera...

``Continue.``

Time then suddenly resumes.

[RP-ish stuff]

"Ok so before this whole squad gets to tryin' to murder ye, do you talk, o simian mage? Like, I kinda wanna know if the folks I've been wastin' this whole journey have got, like, sapience and stuff, yanno? I really wanna know if ya folks got the capacity to feel fear, to negotiate for a better outcome, to beg for mercy, to feel despair when that doesn't work, to feel tears drippin' down ya eyes, to feel bewilderment when I cup all ya tears into a cup and start mixin' it with mah tea, to feel surprise and a little bit of pain when I proceed to splash mah tear-enriched tea at ya face, all that kind of stuff. Well, do ye?"

[CHARGE]

Oh cool, refreshments. chugs the entire bucket

[5/5] (tbc in entity section)
[0/5]
I toss © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) this censored +1, except the censorship radius is a little too overblown to the point that it's quite difficult to grasp where its physical form is actually located within this cloud of censorship.

[ACTION]

Free:

I go on to gather this turn's portion of energy. I allow it to dance atop my palm for but a moment, before crushing it within an abruptly formed fist, the shockwave of this one action resulting in space itself being momentarily fractured within my vicinity. The cracks immediately reform, leaving just myself in my lonesome, albeit with an aura reminiscent of the gathered energy emanating from my form, a testament to my now heightened sense of control over reality.

And so, I begin my dance; with gestures and exaggerations alike do I form from my increasingly paling surroundings a cacophony of creatures, known and unknown alike, made-up and incomprehensible as well, serving as yet additional limbs to further my works. The earlier-formed hands and tendrils join in this endeavor as well. And an endeavor shall it be, for much shall be done.

But yet is my satisfaction achieved. I grab vehemently ahold of the fabrics of my immediate reality as I form out of it mechanisms, not to ease the work, but to perform more of it! And perform more of it I shall, yet this is not enough! More! More can be done! And thus I WRENCH INTO MY HANDS THE LAWS OF MY REALITY, FOR WITHIN ITS CONFINES I FEEL LIMITATIONS! AND WITH IT NOW IN MY REINS DO I MAKE MORE HAPPEN! WHAT TIME?! WHAT SPACE?! WHAT GRAVITY?! WHAT LAWS?! WHAT CHAOS?! ALL DEFINITIONS MADE ONLY TO LIMIT MY WORK! BUT NOW I HOLD THE RULE OF THINGS WHERESFORTHS WORKS BE'ITS THATS I'S- DBCKLFCPuhajnklmndfrfsfrhtgqwndbllffffhhhhh...........................

Maybe I shouldn't drink red paint next time.

Also, separate from my Bingus Bungus gathering, I try and take a look at what's happening with BOB. Like, is he gonna McFlacking perish or go uncontrollable if I let him execute two more nerds without giving him some health?

Base:
I look at my team's growing need for healers and umm, yep, I need the Healer equivalent of a Glass Cannon. A Glass Healer, if you will. So yeah, I make one.

And yeah, I've kinda been noticing just this overall lack of crits I've been getting lately, so I give it a lil' tap and try to get it running again and all that. And by that I mean I tap the Glass Healer-

unnaturally loud glass shattering sounds as the Glass Healer shatters into a million funking pieces

...oh. Oops. Uhh...

Oh well, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer who's just here and has an acquired taste for glass can dine on the shattered pieces of the Glass Healer instead. Also yes he serves me. As a Healer. A Very Competent Healer. As his title states. Glumpus, the Very Competent Healer. A Healer of Competence at a Very high-

[ENTITIES]
[5/5]
I give the Bingus Bungus Architect these 5 charges and specifically ask if I can have this be a Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut or something. Kinda wanna see if I can get passive Bingus Bungus Builder generation going on here. (Or if that's not allowed, then I just make a new Bingus Bungus Builder with this)

The Crewmate continues bodyblocking the Monkey Wizard's attacks.

Shield Person continues to idle about.
The Crewmate goes and boosts BOB's max HP via some medical procedures. This is totally not a front for me to try and understand BOB's anatomy better.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, and the 2 Bingus Bungus Turrets all shoot their RNGesus-praised shots at the Monkey Wizard.
BOB- imma be honest I don't know his physical form either but uhh he also attacks the Monkey Wizard.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer all heal the Crewmate.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builder(s) to work on a Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut (or a Bingus Bungus Medic).
The Bingus Bungus Builder(s) works on the Bingus Bungus Builder's Hut (or Bingus Bungus Medic).

You take 5,000 Energy!

CRIT! You summon Glumpus the Very Competent Healer.

The Bingus Bungus Architect! explains that The Bingus Bungus Builders! cannot be summoned by other entities! As such, your charge merely summons another one!

YOU ANALYZE BOB! IT LOOKS LIKE WHATEVER HAPPENS WHEN BOB REACHES ZERO HP, HE'S NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE. BUT BEYOND THAT YOU CANNOT DETERMINE WHETHER IT WILL BE GOOD OR BAD. BUT IF IT IS BAD YOU'LL PROBABLY MANAGE.

~~~

The Retroactive Knife stabbed the Monkey Wizard and dealt 2,000 damage!

The Monkey Wizard attacks the Crewmate, dealing 6,000 damage!

The Unnatural Thing attacks the Monkey Wizard! All shots hit, dealing a total of 2,000 damage! The Silverfish attacks the Monkey Wizard, dealing 1,000 damage! The Healer, Healing Rain Cloud, Tower of Healing, Healing Abomination, and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer heal the Crewmate for 11,500 HP total! The Discount Ender Dragon attacks the Monkey Wizard, missing one attack but dealing 1,200 damage with the other! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets fires six shots! Only two hit, dealing 2,000 damage total! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You attacks the Monkey Wizard, but misses! YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD attacks the Monkey Wizard, but also misses! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,200 Voltage! BOB ATTACKS THE MONKEY WIZARD BUT CRITICALLY FAILS THE RNG CHECK AND MISSES! THE CREWMATE TRIES TO BOOST BOB'S MAX HP BUT UPON ATTEMPTING TO INJECT BOB MOTHS POUR FROM HIS BLOODSTREAM AND FLENSE THE CREWMATE! IT COMES OUT OF THIS MOSTLY FINE BUT UNABLE TO ACT FOR THE TURN. The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Builders! work together to create a Bingus Bungus Medic, consuming 10,000 Energy and finishing it immediately! The Bingus Bungus Turrets fire on the Monkey Wizard, and one hits, dealing 1,000 damage!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Tunnel Network

The Monkey Wizard [H]: HP: 6,801/20,000, Dodge: 50%, Attack: 2,000 * 3, ignores armor

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 100 (5,100), Attack: 5,000 (0), Form: Attack Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 4,200 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,000, attacks are retroactive
BOB [KRILL13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, ATTACK: 4,000
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 16,500/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 69,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Waiting for next project
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Waiting for next project
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x2): HP: 6,000/6,000(x2), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

[RPNULL]

Pol and Kirby, of similar thinking, immediately charge ahead to the next room. Kirby does glance back at the stone blade briefly though, but chooses to keep up with Pol.

*And now the italic text returns as I introduce a certain other party for a reason in particular*
I create an hourglass to reflect how little time remains...

...Pol immediately starts heading for Oryx's chamber, before they quite suddenly sense something odd. The sense that time is ticking down.
...one scry on the battlefield later, and Pol stops, Kirby sliding to a stop beneath to them with a poyo of confusion.
“…one second, Kirby.”

Pol then looks around, thinking.
<Well. Guess I'm short on time then...>
<…>

Pol heads to the doors to Oryx’s chamber and the Court of Oryx.

<…need to think though…>
<Both of these are going to take time. But….Oryx is almost certain to take longer.>
<…>

Pol then starts transmitting radio signals to Ian again.
<{…Ian.}>
<{I’m…going to take the longer path on this excursion.}>
<{I’ve seen what Niyr has done, and…well, I’m certain attacking the big guy himself will get us what we need for a massive counter-attack.}>
<{…I’m sorry for what you may lose because of this, but…we have to think in the long term. Ignition might not survive long.}>
<{…I believe in you though. Give them hell for us, alright? Stay alive, all of you.}>

“…come on, Kirby.”

“Poyo!”
Pol and Kirby get moving again.

[CHOICE]:

> Enter Oryx’s Chamber.

[Typical...turn stuff?]
Not too sure this has ever been done before, buut…

Today I'm kind of generous. If this works, good.
If not, then whatever.

[23 or 22 / 60 (only 23 if this can count) ] : He helped those who wanted to create...
A +1 glitching in and out of reality pops next to Ian. Maybe it does its job, maybe it disappears before they can grab it. (@Razor_Typhoon)

..and now...
For this little bubble in Oryx’s chamber, right at the entrance where Pol can touch it on their turn to come. A bit of folding time on itself here, some reality warping there, and some energy extracted from all those books Pol and Kirby have been gathering...

And there you go. Turquoise energy in the bubble, that either dissipates into nothingness to do absolutely nothing, or gives Pol the action power this turn would've had had this not been some kind of choice turn. It's...literally just concentrated chaos. You know, the thingiemajig that lets literally every vaguely important thing here have power worth even a grain of gold?

This is why I don’t do first person.

-You know, to give Pol and Kirby's next action that extra oomph.

You enter Oryx's Chamber! Oryx is standing within, staring at you!

Oryx the Mad God: Another of Aspera's scientists, trying to probe me for the secret to my exaltation?
Oryx the Mad God: ...No... You have a different sort of look about you.
Oryx the Mad God: You're one of the Adventurers, then. No doubt here to fell me?
Oryx the Mad God: Very well then. This will be entertaining.

Oryx brandishes his sword, and as he does you suddenly feel very vulnerable...

Oryx the Mad God: You are food for my minions!

~~~

While you are in the presence of Oryx the Mad God, Oryx's Curse will render you vulnerable! Oryx will attack you, and each attack will be slightly different in flavor text! Countering them is a free action, but if your counter isn't good enough, you'll take damage! Take enough damage and you will die! You will be able to respawn at the main battlefield, but you will receive no reward for this sidequest.

~~~

Oryx's Chamber:

Oryx The Mad God ['Ω'-ELITE]: HP: 45,000/45,000, Armor: 1,000, Artifacts, Chase, Dance, Daze, Gaze, Universe, Rage
Oryx will use a different attack each turn, from the attacks he has not yet used. He will not use Rage unless he is below 10,000 HP or all other phases have been used. He will always use Rage if it is available.
Artifacts: Oryx deals 30 damage and gains 5,000 Armor this turn.
Chase: Oryx deals 50 damage.
Dance: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 1,000 Armor this turn. This attack is harder to counter.
Daze: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 2,000 Armor this turn.
Gaze: Oryx deals 120 damage. This attack is easy to counter.
Universe: Oryx deals 50 damage. This attack is harder to counter.
Rage: Oryx deals 100 damage.

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 100/100

Back
Top Bottom