Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Action: Part 1]

Ian takes a glance at what's become of the battlefield.

``You're right, Aspera, I am out of ideas, **** you.``

And with that, Ian just backs up from everything surrounding him.

``You seem lost, steampunker, what's wrong?``

``First I lose the Red Fiend, then there's you, then I lose Phaztric, then now there's this, I can't lose Ignition...``

``What about the half that me and Glaciell worked on?``

``I mean, I guess Tskaze is crucial, if he drops, then Ignition drops, then we will be outnumbered before the others get back.``

``I mean, the nameplate guy came back, maybe they know what they are doing.``

``True, but I actually got the feel of going solo, now Aspera's stepped it up.``

``Just leave the battlefield for a moment and come back strong, remember when you faced the creepy guys in the manor.``

``Yes.``

``And who helped you land that hit on Aspera?``

``Pylog, I know where you are leading this to.``

``YOU NEED ME, IAN GREENFIELD, I FORMED TO BE APART OF YOU, THE POWER OF THE THICK FOG, I FORMED TO HELP YOU FIGHT THIS MANIAC.``

``You would overthrow Aspera if you got the chance, you are a bigger maniac who is just as evil.``

``One way or another, I will force control...!``

``No, you won't.``

``*Annoyed silent glare*``

``Not sure who I would side with, the guy who indirectly caused Phaztric's death or the Disastrous Fog who called himself Pylog.``

[Action: Part 2]

``Ian, you will understand that I am your last hope.``

``I can't let you cause havoc.``

``Regardless, I will find my way out, and you will lose Ignition and Tskaze, and then you will fall to Aspera because of your bad decision making.``

``No you will no--``

``SHUT UP YOU TWO!``

That's the last straw for Glaciell.

``TRY BATTLING THE SO CALLED GOD WITHOUT ANY OF US, I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE WITH YOU IAN, YOU
GAVE UP PHAZTRIC, TRY SURVIVING ON YOUR OWN.``

``...I'll try Glaciell...``

Ian would jump off the Occam's Razor.

``(Try something without them, maybe it would be best to keep my focus on Aspera, the other guy and the entities can deal with the other entities, I just want this over and done with.)``

He would draw out his long forgotten sky fracture.

``(I haven't used this since the start of this painful war)``

Ian would swim over to the other side of the Occam's Razor before surfacing out of the water, he would then make a simple machine (aka a bomb with a open door?) as quick as he can.

``(Let's make this fast.)``

He then tosses the sky fracture into the air, resulting in many magic swords being sent into the bomb, Ian would then use the bomb as a platform to jump into the air, pulling out
the Inferno Fork and trying to ambush Aspera from above with it, but that's not the whole plan.

The bomb filled with magic swords sinks into the ocean, until suddenly exploding, resulting in a big wave along with many, many magic swords releasing and homing towards Aspera, although in realty, some of the swords are actually just water shaped like a sword, and the best part,

You can't tell them part.

[Charge]

Let's start another charge!

[1/27]

Last edited:
I give © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) a motivational speech that will serve as a +1. The speech is unfortunately cut by virtue of it being just a long list of insults towards some sports team called the Bhunkees and © being favorably compared to them.
I.... think thats a compliment? Regardless, the ego boost is appreciated, and somehow transmutated into a +1

Yet another +1 to the Testificate in the form a miniature slot machine, as I have a gambling addiction.

[Main Action]
"I'd like to see you try, Aspera. Because I think you might be underestimating me just a bit,"

Slamming his hand into the ground, a massive inky puddle forms. Then, with an eldritch screech, a mass of appendages bursts out, all clawing and swinging at nothing. Like a tidla wave, this mass surges towards the Planning Room, aiming to reduce it to rubble.

Or so you'd expect. As this is but a distraction for a much bigger plot. When ©️ made that puddle, he also spawned a singular clone underneath it, which quickly streches itself atom thin to remain undetected. While the abombination goes for a direct attack, this copy snakes its way inside the Planning Room, by weaving throught the individual atoms in the floor. Upon entering, it returns to normal size, where we can see that something's special about this clone. Unlike every other clone, this one's red. With a plan echoed into it's very DNA, it walks into the cenetr of the Planning Room, and detonates, coating everything in a red ink. But this ink starts shifting, morphing...

Within seconds, the interior of the Plannng Room is coated completely in stop signs. But not just stop signs, but stop signs. And as we all know, you must stop at the stop sign. And now, with such an ancient artifact used, everyone inside is frozen, unable to act, as they must yield to the will of the stop signs. Of course, eventually some intern on lunch break will see, and get them removed. But that'll both be a delicate process, and take some time to even happen. And until then, the Planning Room is stuck in stasis, unable to continue any plans.

[Entity Commands]
The Ferrous Wroughtnaught, in an odd display of sympathy, moves towards the Testificate, and gets ready to clobber whoever tries hurting him, in additon to just giving him someone to talk with.
Centurion ©️, with a tired sigh, disappears in a flash of orange light, only for the weakest Mini Kracko to suddenly split in half, and for him to reappear exactly where he was, a bit of a cloud stuck onto Tidebreaker.
©️#18293 shall see if it can steal the attack of the Undead Boatmakers.
©️, Fisher of Univeres is to fuel my gambling problem and keep fishing

[Charge plus OOC Comments]
ERROR! Unable to send payment! Reason given: "This is a bookshelf." More studying required... [14/43]

Last edited:
Happy 1st of April. The chaotic energies of today have happened to land on a day I wasn't planning on updating - so rather than influencing our battle, they have caused chaos elsewhere. Although those of you hoping for chaos will be happy to learn that a large hive-mind seemingly consisting of nothing but Jon Arbuckles is currently waging war with a detachment of Oryx's forces somewhere in the distance. In the meantime, make sure you get your posts in. I plan on resuming updates tomorrow.

[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [4/5]
+2 to @Banana_MAGOLOR

[ACTION]
This time, Niyr would simply glare at Ignition, frustrated that he will likely have to hold off on killing him for now, and instead turns to one of the higher health tentacles. He would then step forward, and place a claw on it. From this claw, Niyr would proceed to use a bit of magic to inject the tentacle with water at a pressure of 7.890TPa. Or 7.890×10¹²kPa. He then drags this claw down the tentacle at the same pressure, before stopping to flow of water and instead placing his claw on vwrious other points, injecting it with water at lower pressures. The result of the higher pressure would probably be more cutter than injection, but the lower pressure would be specifically be in the range to cause high-pressure injection injuries, which, despite how it may look minor, well, when the tentacle (or halves of tentacle) is getting gangrene from it, it probably won't seem so minor anymore.

You can probably tell, but I haven't resumed updates. The past few days and the coming few days have been and will be incredibly busy for me, and as such there will probably not be any updates until late Thursday or early Friday. I apologize for the delays.

[RP-ish stuff]

"...wait so what does this say about that Godmodder Destiny that popped up in my Destiny choices?" I ask in a mutter to myself...over the Adventurer brainwave channel.

"OH YEAH DID YOU GUYS KNOW I COULD'VE BECOME A GODMODDER?! JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW!" I loudly double down on this 'accidental' reveal.

[CHARGE]

[3/5]
I give © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) a motivational speech that will serve as a +1. The speech is unfortunately cut by virtue of it being just a long list of insults towards some sports team called the Bhunkees and © being favorably compared to them.

[ACTION]

Free:

I drink Bingus Bungus Energy! like you would drink wine after a therapy session: ill-advised by your therapist.

Base:
...ehh, no thanks. I already took a temporary boon thing instead of a permanent boost during that Yook and Zook thing. I'll have my Crown and Stick as is.

...also I'm gonna assume the chocolate bar I need was back in that optional fight in the Dragon's castle, but c'mon I was there for a friendly visit!

But of course, as the Wishing Well is yet another friendly being I have encountered in this travel, it is only customary that I make them an entity as a gift. See that, ye Castle Knights, that one optional boss I didn't fight, Forest Wolves, Forest Ents, Octopus Kings, Monkey Wizards, and any future adversaries I'll face in this quest?! This could be you ballin', but you chose to be salty instead!

Anyways, I make the Wishing Well a Chocolate Bar That's Very Much Alive Yet Does Not Have A Mouth To Scream and, well, give it to the Wishing Well. Totally doesn't speak volumes of my character. Not like the chocolate bar could anyway lmao

[ENTITIES]

Shield Person prays in vain for an opponent with 2000 non-piercing Attack or less in the upcoming fight.
The Crewmate, with consent from the latter, sharpens the Retroactive Knife.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, and the 2 Bingus Bungus Turrets all develop a distaste for Dodge Rates. Yes, even the 150% Accurate Silverfish.
BOB has added this to their backstory: "Dodge Rates killed my grandma, ok?"
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all play rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to heal the Crewmate back to full. Glumpus, being very competent, wins the whole thing.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builders to work on a 4th Bingus Bungus Turret.
The Bingus Bungus Builders work on the 4th Bingus Bungus Builder Turret.

(Bold of you to assume I actually plan that far ahead!)

You offer a talking chocolate bar to the very confused wishing well and leave!

As you travel through the desert (effortlessly ignoring the camels living there) the Talking Candy suddenly gets excited.

Talking Candy: Over there! In the desert fortress!
Talking Candy: There's a candy box in there... I can smell it.

You step into the fortress and see someone hacking away at a giant teapot with a scythe! As you approach, the teapot crumbles and the attacker retrieves an oversized spoon from the wreckage!

Talking Candy: The candy box!
Talking Candy: That player has it on them!

The Player hears the talking candy and turns around. Gesturing wordlessly, they offer a deal to you. They don't want to fight you, but they want the talking candy so they can open the candy box. They will not give you the candy box, but they will give you a Xinopherydon claw, which will give you a 1.5x multiplier to all of your flat action power bonuses, including ones you get in the future. This will increase your 2,000 action power bonus from the Monkey Wizard's staff to 3,000!

Talking Candy: I don't really care who owns the candy box, as long as it gets opened.
Talking Candy: But what do you think?

Note that you can see the Player's stats below... think very carefully on this! If you choose to attack, you will get one turn before the Player attacks!

The various healers heal the Crewmate to full HP! The Crewmate sharpened the Retroactive Knife! The Bingus Bungus Energy generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architects and Builders generate a Bingus Bungus Turret!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Wishing Well

The Player [\o/]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Regeneration: 5,000, Attack: 4,000*5, Obsidian Wall: II, Black Demons: IIII
Obsidian Wall: Spawns 10 Obsidian Blocks - each block absorbs one attack of any size.
Black Demons: Expend any amount of HP remaining, even if fatal, to deal 1,000 damage to one target per 1,000 HP spent. Cannot target the same entity twice. Ignores armor.

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 100 (5,100), Attack: 5,000 (0), Form: Attack Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 6,400 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,500, attacks are retroactive
Totally Alive Boxing Gloves [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 1,500
BOB [KRILL13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, ATTACK: 4,000
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 67,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Builders Required: 1​
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Energy Required: 10,000​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Waiting for next project
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Waiting for next project
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

[RPNULL]
<<..cool.>>
<<You’re…not the only one to have gotten that option, actually. I also had the opportunity to ally myself with the Chaos Morpho, fun fact.>>
<<Buut I have a code I can’t give up. And Kirby’s way too busy wanting to spread hope and..friendship and..everything positive... to be anything other than an AG.>>

<<Speaking of destinies though…yours seems quite interesting, no?>>
<<That personal army of yours is deefinitely going to be a headache for any who dare oppose you.>>

[CHARGE]:
Hmm. Must be quantum mechanics at work...
Unless we're talking different universes

Anyway, guess I'm stuffing this in since it's me specifically who this was offered to.

[29/60]: Anyway, this certain someone starts reading over Pol's letter...
+1 to [Name Here], lazily thrown like a baseball, because...
*suddenly explicates anime-style*
At this point the only other AG left doesn't have a charge (Idk about the other AG, but can’t be certain if they’re gonna be consistent), the PG is off the table for obvious reasons, leaving just the 2 (3, if Noctis is a mainstay and gets to not be an AG?) neutrals to support in their charge endeavours. Including thee.
*Un-anime's*

[COUNTER]: > Evade: Deltarune moment.
Pol and Kirby, agile and small as they are, likely wouldn't face too much issue simply evading the balls. Pol bats some back with their boomerang before they can explode, while Kirby deflects them away with their surprisingly tough leaves.

...but just that’s boring.

*Also observes that technically, the ring of light could be a stand in for a bullet box*

…now this is just begging for a Deltarune reference, since this apparently requires more creativity to guarantee a full counter. No I'm totally not turning this into a Deltarune fight, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

> 10 TP: Switch [usable only after Ikaruga Time has been activated]
> 20 TP: Phase
> 20 TP: Burst
> 15 TP: Separate
> 100 TP: Ikaruga time

[More TP options on the way...]

First up, Pol raises a wing to create a huge... pulse that catches all of Oryx's attacks. No, it doesn't blow them away, it merely turns them all into soul based attacks. They're still equally harmful, they just happen to now target enemy souls and...pass through the rest of the enemy's body harmlessly.

Second up, Pol passes out the ability to perceive their own soul between themselves and Kirby, letting them see the little star of a soul in Kirby and the glitching white orb of a 'soul' in Pol. This naturally makes it much easier for Pol and Kirby to evade the balls and the wall since the hitbox they have to protect is now smaller (on account of Oryx's attacks having to hit their soul and all now to do damage). And as an added bonus, any attack that actually hits them (assuming any do) doesn't even knock them back, but merely makes their soul blink a few times, becoming transparent, in a brief instance of this cool thing called mercy invincibility.

Pol mainly focuses on grazing the explosive balls, some sort of white aura emanating from Pol's soul that extracts the energy of nearby magic balls whenever Pol stays still for so much as a moment. Per the rules of Deltarune, this energy is converted into Toilet Paper - I mean, Tension Points, which Imma keep track of with this handy dandy bracket thing:
[0/100]
Meanwhile, Kirby shifts around beneath the leaves, doing their best to weave between the balls and their explosions and using large leaves as shields to block the orbs to the best of their ability. They're not as agile as Pol, but being constantly beneath the leaves does help a lot with deflecting the balls away every now and then since we're operating on mixing game logic now and Kirby's *technically* meant to be invincible since he's in a mobile equivalent of his normal leaf ability's invincible leaf guard thing. A pink aura emanates from their soul, nabbing Kirby their own TP as well. They do a pretty good job too (D20: 19), nabbing [19/100] TP.

(2D20: 12 + 8 = 20)
(19 + 20 = 39)
[39/100]

So anyway, there Pol goes, going and managing to grab a total of 20 TP on their first round of ball-dodging...straying a bit close to the ring of light in the process.
...aand getting cornered with a good three balls in front of them and the wall behind them.

<...best defence is a good offence.>
Pol then throws their boomerang just a bit above them...
(> - 20TP: Burst)
[19/100]
...where it makes a white shockwave of a burst outwards that knocks back the nearby balls, making them bump into another few balls, making every one of them explode a bit far from Pol and Kirby.

Kirby spends a bit more time grazing (D20: 6), to raise their TP count to [25/100], as Kirby themselves finds them in a bit of an awkward position, trapped between some oncoming balls and... the ring of light, again, that'd require...way more agility to bypass than Kirby currently has.
( > - 15TP: Split)
[10/100]
Kirby then launches their soul away from their body with a thought. Now free of its mortal container, Kirby's soul weaves between the explosions and everything in the few remaining gaps that exist to a safe place, probably getting scratched here and there, but eh. Once the threat has passed through Kirby's actual body, Kirby's soul is pulled back to their body in a flash like it's on some kind of stretched rubber band that was only now let go of.

[ACTION]: > Dance.real
With whatever happens as a result of the counter wrapped up, Pol releases the soul-attack converting spell in the air and lands.

Another voice from another soul, from another time, in a land forlorn. A land forsaken by light and a king, echoing in Oryx's mind.
'Dance with me, my friend. The crowd awaits. Show them you are worthy of a starring role!'

"...if you're going to be literal about this whole 'dance' thing, then I'm going to be honest, Oryx. That explosive bouncy-ball routine of yours doesn't really qualify as a 'dance'."
The leaves on the ground are set alight, creating a smaller circle of red flame around Oryx and Pol, leaving less room for them to move. The fire shapes itself into a dome...

"..how about I call forth a performer? A troupe master, to help demonstrate what a real dance is? I know this guy of all people would know. Probably, anyway."
A grey marble floats up next to Pol, shapeshifting into a tall, black figure, in a slender, black cloak and a white mask with red eyes, as Pol says this.

Grimm bows, as does Pol...
...only for Kirby to burst upwards beneath Oryx from the leaves everyone was standing underneath, knocking Oryx back in a hurricane of cutting leaves and into the fire dome, where they bounce off with scorches on their back.
"...oops. Apologies for my comrade's rudeness."
Kirby makes themselves a huge leaf blade to hover on, as the Grimm copy teleports away in a twirl, Kirby staring with determination.
"They're not really mature enough to really understand things like these, see?"
"...buut let's just get started again already."

Grimm materialises in another twirl to Oryx's right, slender arm raised as if to hold their cloak in front of them like a curtain, before they transition in a blink into a slash at Oryx with their own cloak as the blade, guided with their hand.
Oryx should find this simple enough to dodge with a jump backwards. In fact, he'd also probably find the follow-up flame bats Grimm summoned in a burst of flame pillars a cinch to dodge as well, since they all literally fly in straight lines. Oryx would likely even go so far as to close the distance between himself and Grimm. Grimm dodges - dances, actually - out of the way, twirling again in another teleport as Pol is apparently gone as well, leaving just Kirby, flying around and watching. And watching with slight concern how the fire is now spreading along the leaves on the ground.

Oryx would no doubt notice this too, and start stepping away from the spreading fire, possibly blowing away the leaves with winds he makes with slashes of his sword because that's a perfectly realistic anime / OP thing to do for him.
Of course, he'd be keeping a real eye out for another attack. Such as the boomerang headed right at his face. Oryx would knock this back, obviously, but it stops to spin in the air, sending out red flame slashes that would catch him off guard, burning him.

Grimm then teleports in again, this time knelt down and focusing, making the ground beneath Oryx light up. And then erupt in a wave of fire pillars that knock Oryx up and into the air again.
Pol calls their boomerang to their wing as they fly up, slashing up at Oryx and flying around them, dancing in and out with more and more slashes as Oryx about struggles to keep up.
Pol then flies back as Oryx gathers himself and slashes at Pol, aiming to knock them back. Grimm teleports in above Oryx, kicking down with a cloak-spike that spikes Oryx into the ground, before he turns around and stabs at Oryx again with his cloak-spike now acting as a lance. As he does this, Grimm's skin and cloak slowly fade to red, and the horns on his head begin to elongate. Oryx is surely prepared for this lance attack though, getting a good slash off on Grimm as Oryx slides out of the way. Grimm teleports away as blood is drawn.

Pol then throws their boomerang again, to stop in place and spin by Oryx. Except this time... Oryx would be ready for the flame slashes coming out from it. Yet they wouldn't be quite ready for Kirby to kick the leaves up from the ground with a gesture from on their leaf, hovering nearby. The leaves make tiny slashes at Oryx again as they flit through the air, burning them as some of them burn up from the fire, obscuring Oryx's vision a bit. Though, the boomerang and the leaves are mainly a distraction, as Grimm comes back recovered, in a scarlet red cloak, their black insect hair turned red and their horns much longer. The leaves burn more quickly and to crisps around him, as the air begins to warm around him.
With Nightmare King Grimm's arm raised again, Oryx would easily instinctually recognise NKG's next move as Grimm's slash from earlier. Except this comes out much faster, and Nightmare King Grimm doesn’t stop at just one. He keeps on going with more, surrounded in flame that really turn up the heat, pushing Oryx back and back, before jumping back and opening his cloak wide, firing off several fire-bat-dragons that actually home in on Oryx this time, attacking him like actual dragons presumably would: with claws and flame breath attacks.

All while Pol now flies above, charging up a huge ball of flame using the flames from the fire dome. Kirby jumps off his leaf as it catches fire too from the sheer heat, directing it to fly into Oryx as it dances, just going with the flow on the path of least resistance towards Oryx, as opposed to the most direct. Though, his Leaf Blade ability runs out of Ultra energy as he does this, and his ability poofs out of existence.

Spikes stab up from the ground, apparently the same material as NKG’s cloak. Probably part of his cloak, actually. Oryx should find dodging the first one easy, though they stab up rapidly, forcing Oryx to move and potentially jump impressively high..only to get blindsided by Kirby’s leaf, knocked into the ground if he isn't on it already, and then entrapped in a junction of NKG’s cloak spikes.

There’s nothing left for Oryx to do as Pol sends their now charged fireball hurtling down at them, except be at ground zero of the explosion. Kirby runs away from the explosion, while Pol teleports back and by Kirby's side.

NKG is gone now, apparently, as well.

The dance is a bit more chaotic than you expect! That, combined with the high-risk TP collection, means you still take 7 damage - but a good showing overall!

Your attack deals 8,000 damage!

A Godmodder's weapon is their most useful ally in any war, serving as a direct conduit for whatever power they hold. The form the weapon takes is often indicative of the Godmodder's personality and tactical methods.

As an example, one of the most common forms of weapon for a Godmodder to use is a hammer. The origin of this weapon stems from the phrase "banhammer," an informal term for the power of banning held by administrators of online spaces, where the term "godmodding" also originates. By taking up the hammer, the Godmodder cements their position as a usurper, taking the grandest powers from the "gods" of the space.

Other weapons are also frequently used, although most are uncommon compared to the hammer. The axe is a favorite of Godmodders who act as forces of devastation - seeking to break reality rather than wishing to rule over it. Godmodders that use daggers often revel in cruelty and gratuitous violence. A Godmodder with a sword often sees themselves as a force for order, seeking power through carefully-executed plans and balancing offensive and defensive initiatives. Many other types of weapons have been employed, but these are among the most common.

There is an alternative approach employed by some Godmodders, to forgo the weapon and demonstrate their raw destructive power through various arcane, supernatural, or otherwise uncommon arts. This approach has benefits and drawbacks; primarily, although it is effective at demonstrating offensive prowess, the lack of physical implement for blocking and countering attacks can make the Godmodder's defensive prowess seem lower, inviting counterattacks more often.

~~~

Oryx: Bow before me!
Oryx: I control your fate!

Oryx glows with a bright aura of energy! Facsimiles of planets manifest around him, cutting off your escape routes! Large blasts of energy fly from both Oryx and the planets orbiting him! A wave of negative energy also bursts from Oryx, taking your ability to speak this turn! You will take 50 damage if you fail to counter!

~~~

Oryx's Chamber:

Oryx The Mad God ['Ω'-ELITE]: HP: 24,000/45,000, Armor: 1,000, Artifacts, Chase, Dance, Daze, Gaze, Universe, Rage
Oryx will use a different attack each turn, from the attacks he has not yet used. He will not use Rage unless he is below 10,000 HP or all other phases have been used. He will always use Rage if it is available.
Artifacts: Oryx deals 30 damage and gains 5,000 Armor this turn.
Chase: Oryx deals 50 damage.
Dance: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 1,000 Armor this turn. This attack is harder to counter.
Daze: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 2,000 Armor this turn.
Gaze: Oryx deals 120 damage. This attack is easy to counter.
Universe: Oryx deals 50 damage. This attack is harder to counter.
Rage: Oryx deals 100 damage.

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 93/100

(Slight discrepancy on battlefield section: it still says Wishing Well as the location)

[CHARGE]

+1 to [Name Here], lazily thrown like a baseball, because...
*suddenly explicates anime-style*
At this point the only other AG left doesn't have a charge (Idk about the other AG, but can’t be certain if they’re gonna be consistent), the PG is off the table for obvious reasons, leaving just the 2 (3, if Noctis is a mainstay and gets to not be an AG?) neutrals to support in their charge endeavours. Including thee.
*Un-anime's*
nods head as I too become anime
Ah, yes. Of course. Mhm. I understand. That is indeed a reason. Understandable. Unsterdandable. That explains it all. I now know why you did it. I may now rest soundly knowing this.
does not un-anime

[5/5] (tbc in Entity section)
[0/5]
I toss Pol(@Banana_MAGOLOR) an entire person as a +1. Like, it's literally a whole person. Has a name, personality, life story, all that fancy stuff. Whatsoever are my intentions in putting an entire-:red: person in your care, you ask? I dunno.

[ACTION]

Free:

Entering what would probably be the last battle of this trip, I solemnly hold aloft this turn's portion of energy as I reflect on all that have helped me get to where I am now: my growing list of friends that totally aren't going to McPunkin' perish when we get out of this quest, the few friendly folks of this quest that I passed by, the couple enemies I have had to face, my fellow Adventurers of whom I exchanged +1's with, Aspera for starting this war in the first place, my parents, my teachers, my barber, that one singer who sung this song that I listened to once and then never again, RandomVPN for sponsoring today's video, and like, the others. I dunno, I guess a whole bunch of people are responsible for me. And I know that wherever they are, they're watching me in all my perseverance.

...actually that's kinda terrifying, being stared at by just this kinda large crowd of people, uhh nevermind I don't wanna be watched lemme just absorb this energy now

Base:
...oh yeah I haven't exactly declared this uhh, I'm fighting the guy. Kinda went on this trip for this Talking Candy box thing and I'm kinda not gonna stop on that now. Way too curious to see where this goes so uhh, no hard feelings Player-san, but we're gonna have to duke it out here. Let's have a good one, shall we? I'm totally not stalling my return to the battlefield

I enter an iai stance, the blade, sheath and all, manifesting within my grasp. I draw the blade out and swing at the air in front of me. A split in space occurs where I slashed, then a second somewhere in my vicinity, then a third, then another, then more, until what is seen of the space around me is now fragmented into countless fragments, fragments that fall apart as the space itself returns to normal.

You're probably wondering why I did that. Uhhh, I dunno either. Just felt cool, I guess.

Oh yeah, wanna see this pet slime I brought over- oh oops, it's perfectly cut into 10 pieces now from all that slashing. Oh well, at least I bought one of those coreless variants. They don't die from being cut into pieces.

So yeah, 10 Pet Slimes, 10 itty bitty Attacks, you probably know where I'm going with this.

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
I take the role of midwife in helping the universe birth another Bingus Bungus Builder into existence.

Shield Person's prayers went unfulfilled. Oof.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person a hat to cheer him up. The hat melds into his very being. The hat is now a part of his identity. This gives him additional Max HP.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, the Pet Slimes, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after the Player, thankful for the lack of a Dodge Rate on them.
BOB doesn't have any strong feelings against the Player by virtue of them not having a Dodge Rate, but is still going to go for their jugulars.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all prepare to do their healing gig.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders all 3 Bingus Bungus Builders to work on a Bingus Bungus Beacon.
The Bingus Bungus Builders work on the Bingus Bungus Beacon.

Last edited:
Oops! I accidentally missed the one-year anniversary of this game by about... 20 days? Well, anyway, thank you all for sticking it out! Aspera's not out of tricks yet, but goodness knows neither are you folks. It's only going to get more intense from here...

[Action: Part 1]

Ian takes a glance at what's become of the battlefield.

``You're right, Aspera, I am out of ideas, **** you.``

And with that, Ian just backs up from everything surrounding him.

``You seem lost, steampunker, what's wrong?``

``First I lose the Red Fiend, then there's you, then I lose Phaztric, then now there's this, I can't lose Ignition...``

``What about the half that me and Glaciell worked on?``

``I mean, I guess Tskaze is crucial, if he drops, then Ignition drops, then we will be outnumbered before the others get back.``

``I mean, the nameplate guy came back, maybe they know what they are doing.``

``True, but I actually got the feel of going solo, now Aspera's stepped it up.``

``Just leave the battlefield for a moment and come back strong, remember when you faced the creepy guys in the manor.``

``Yes.``

``And who helped you land that hit on Aspera?``

``Pylog, I know where you are leading this to.``

``YOU NEED ME, IAN GREENFIELD, I FORMED TO BE APART OF YOU, THE POWER OF THE THICK FOG, I FORMED TO HELP YOU FIGHT THIS MANIAC.``

``You would overthrow Aspera if you got the chance, you are a bigger maniac who is just as evil.``

``One way or another, I will force control...!``

``No, you won't.``

``*Annoyed silent glare*``

``Not sure who I would side with, the guy who indirectly caused Phaztric's death or the Disastrous Fog who called himself Pylog.``

[Action: Part 2]

``Ian, you will understand that I am your last hope.``

``I can't let you cause havoc.``

``Regardless, I will find my way out, and you will lose Ignition and Tskaze, and then you will fall to Aspera because of your bad decision making.``

``No you will no--``

``SHUT UP YOU TWO!``

That's the last straw for Glaciell.

``TRY BATTLING THE SO CALLED GOD WITHOUT ANY OF US, I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE WITH YOU IAN, YOU
GAVE UP PHAZTRIC, TRY SURVIVING ON YOUR OWN.``

``...I'll try Glaciell...``

Ian would jump off the Occam's Razor.

``(Try something without them, maybe it would be best to keep my focus on Aspera, the other guy and the entities can deal with the other entities, I just want this over and done with.)``

He would draw out his long forgotten sky fracture.

``(I haven't used this since the start of this painful war)``

Ian would swim over to the other side of the Occam's Razor before surfacing out of the water, he would then make a simple machine (aka a bomb with a open door?) as quick as he can.

``(Let's make this fast.)``

He then tosses the sky fracture into the air, resulting in many magic swords being sent into the bomb, Ian would then use the bomb as a platform to jump into the air, pulling out
the Inferno Fork and trying to ambush Aspera from above with it, but that's not the whole plan.

The bomb filled with magic swords sinks into the ocean, until suddenly exploding, resulting in a big wave along with many, many magic swords releasing and homing towards Aspera, although in realty, some of the swords are actually just water shaped like a sword, and the best part,

You can't tell them part.

[Charge]

Let's start another charge!

[1/27]

The flanking maneuver deals 1 damage to Aspera - but in the process his sword absorbs a lot more magic!

I.... think thats a compliment? Regardless, the ego boost is appreciated, and somehow transmutated into a +1

Yet another +1 to the Testificate in the form a miniature slot machine, as I have a gambling addiction.

[Main Action]
"I'd like to see you try, Aspera. Because I think you might be underestimating me just a bit,"

Slamming his hand into the ground, a massive inky puddle forms. Then, with an eldritch screech, a mass of appendages bursts out, all clawing and swinging at nothing. Like a tidla wave, this mass surges towards the Planning Room, aiming to reduce it to rubble.

Or so you'd expect. As this is but a distraction for a much bigger plot. When ©️ made that puddle, he also spawned a singular clone underneath it, which quickly streches itself atom thin to remain undetected. While the abombination goes for a direct attack, this copy snakes its way inside the Planning Room, by weaving throught the individual atoms in the floor. Upon entering, it returns to normal size, where we can see that something's special about this clone. Unlike every other clone, this one's red. With a plan echoed into it's very DNA, it walks into the cenetr of the Planning Room, and detonates, coating everything in a red ink. But this ink starts shifting, morphing...

Within seconds, the interior of the Plannng Room is coated completely in stop signs. But not just stop signs, but stop signs. And as we all know, you must stop at the stop sign. And now, with such an ancient artifact used, everyone inside is frozen, unable to act, as they must yield to the will of the stop signs. Of course, eventually some intern on lunch break will see, and get them removed. But that'll both be a delicate process, and take some time to even happen. And until then, the Planning Room is stuck in stasis, unable to continue any plans.

[Entity Commands]
The Ferrous Wroughtnaught, in an odd display of sympathy, moves towards the Testificate, and gets ready to clobber whoever tries hurting him, in additon to just giving him someone to talk with.
Centurion ©️, with a tired sigh, disappears in a flash of orange light, only for the weakest Mini Kracko to suddenly split in half, and for him to reappear exactly where he was, a bit of a cloud stuck onto Tidebreaker.
©️#18293 shall see if it can steal the attack of the Undead Boatmakers.
©️, Fisher of Univeres is to fuel my gambling problem and keep fishing

ERROR! Unable to send payment! Reason given: "This is a bookshelf." More studying required... [14/43]

Stop © summoned!

[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [4/5]
+2 to @Banana_MAGOLOR

[ACTION]
This time, Niyr would simply glare at Ignition, frustrated that he will likely have to hold off on killing him for now, and instead turns to one of the higher health tentacles. He would then step forward, and place a claw on it. From this claw, Niyr would proceed to use a bit of magic to inject the tentacle with water at a pressure of 7.890TPa. Or 7.890×10¹²kPa. He then drags this claw down the tentacle at the same pressure, before stopping to flow of water and instead placing his claw on vwrious other points, injecting it with water at lower pressures. The result of the higher pressure would probably be more cutter than injection, but the lower pressure would be specifically be in the range to cause high-pressure injection injuries, which, despite how it may look minor, well, when the tentacle (or halves of tentacle) is getting gangrene from it, it probably won't seem so minor anymore.

You deal 25,000 damage to one of the full-HP tentacles!

~~~

Ignition wipes out the Undead Boatmakers with the Gauntlets of Fire, then kills two living Boatmakers with his basic attack! Silas kills two Boatmakers with his attacks! The dead Boatmakers rise as Undead Boatmakers!

Boatmaker: I don't wanna become a zombie!
Another Boatmaker: Let's get out of here!

Three of the Boatmakers run back belowdecks!

Cowards! The fight isn't over yet!
Argh... You just can't get good help these days.

The Planning Room is unable to act this turn! Bomb destroys the weakest Hermit God Tentacle and deals 1,000 damage to the second-weakest one! The Undead Boatmakers deal 4,000 damage to the weakest Tentacle! The Boatmakers destroy the weakest Tentacle and deal 2,000 damage to the last one remaining!

The Radioactive Squid grapples with the weakest Mini-Kracko, killing it, with an Undead Boatmaker, killing it, and then it tries to grapple with the Testificate - only to be interrupted by the Ferrous Wroughtnaught! The Wroughtnaught's armor absorbs all the damage, and its thorns deal 14,000 damage to the squid!

The remaining Mini-Krackos attack the Radioactive Squid, killing it, and one of the Boatmakers, turning them undead!

The Ferrous Wroughtnaught, in absence of a Radioactive Squid to attack, follows the lead of Centurion © and attacks the Mini-Kracko! The two of them attacking together deals a total of 16,000 damage to one of the Mini-Krackos! ©, Fisher of Universes fishes up a Very Angry Sea Urchin!

Aspera pulls out a group of stop signs just like the ones covering the Planning Room and surrounds © with them - before bringing his sword down on ©! This will have fatal consequences if not countered!

The Kracko Storm summons a Mini-Kracko!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Delay the Occam's Razor by protecting the Hermit God's tentacles!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Destroy the Hermit God's tentacles!

Current environmental factors:
Last Stand: An unholy symbol hovers over the field! Any [PG] entities that die will immediately become undead copies with reduced stats. All [PG] entities also target the Hermit God Tentacles and cannot be ordered to do otherwise. 2 turns remaining.
Kracko Storm: A mini-Kracko will spawn each turn, up to 3 max at one time. Indefinite.
Hermit God: The Hermit God is attacking, preventing boarding of any ships - everyone is stuck on the Occam's Razor! Indefinite.
Ocean: Water-based attacks are more effective! Indefinite.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 27/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor
Chaos Morpho [<0>]

Entities:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 60,000/60,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Tskaze, Breeze of the Dark Tundra [Ian - AG]: HP: 111,000/111,000, Regeneration: 11,000, Lifelink: If an [AG] entity would fall below 1 HP, Tskaze takes damage in that entity's place (using that entity's damage resistances, e.g. armor, instead of Tskaze's own)
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Frenzied (takes all actions twice as frequently)

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 95,000/100,000, Armor: 5,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.
Bomb [PG]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 10,000 AoE
Undead Boatmakers [PG](x4): HP: 2,000/2,000(x4), Attack: 1,000, Crowd
Boatmakers [PG](x9): HP: 10,000/10,000(x8), 5,000/10,000(x1) Attack: 2,000, Crowd
Boatmakers [PG](x2): HP: 10,000/10,000(x2), Attack: 1,000, Crowd

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Very Angry Sea Urchin [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Angry Yelling: Aggros a random target to attack it on the next turn, Thorns: 10,000

Hermit God Tentacle ['Ω']: HP: 38,000/40,000, holding the Occam's Razor

Mini Kracko [<0>](x3): HP: 20,000/20,000(x2), 4,000/20,000(x1), Attack: 10,000, attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt

Ferrous Wroughtnaught [???]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 1,000, Thorns: 2,000, Attack: 10,000
©#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets
Centurion ©: HP: 17/20, Actions: Tidebreaker, War Shout
Tidebreaker: Attacking Action with 5,000 Action Power. Can be given a description - doing so will give a creativity bonus.
War Shout: Increases the action power of all actions taken by copies this turn.
©, Fisher of Universes: HP: 7/7, Fisher of Universes: Fishes up a random fish each turn belonging to one of the factions with entities present (neutral fish are hostile).

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

[OOC]

(This is actually something I don't know what to do here with...

meanwhile as I figure things out, just have this...

choosewisely.png
)

Last edited:
Tip of the Day
Tip the tip of the day man, or you'll be tipped.

There's a sudden lightning strike off in the distance, followed by several explosions coming closer and closer. Eventually, a nuclear quest-giving taco flies directly into the Bomb. Yes, we're bringing back old traditions.

The nuclear quest-giving taco sends the Bomb on a 43-part quest. The first part is to eat sixteen cookies. Unfortunately, these cookies are not ordinary cookies, but Highway Cookies, laced with Windows 8, SCP-009, the Really Sucky Virus, polonium-210, instant heart attack, Poliespo, nuclear waste, chlorine trifluoride, and soggy fries. The Bomb refuses to eat the cookies, so a masked man in a fancy suit shoves them down its throat... does it even have a throat? Nonetheless, it proceeds to die before the rest of the quest can kick in.

Last edited:
A +1 to Niyr (@Dragonwolf73) in a very blatant bribery attempt to not murder Stop © please he's only lived for 10 seconds-

[Counter Shenanigans]
© should be finished. Under the Stop signs influence, he can't move. He can't do anything. Aspera should, by all accounts, succeed.

However, a giant text box covers everything, with 2 iconic words...

HOLD IT!

Suddenly, Aspera finds himself in a chair. His sword is nowhere to be seen, and attempting to move reveals the chair is holding him in place. Looking around, a crowd of various ©'s is nearby, and opposite them resides a throne so tall you can't see who sits at the top. Directly in front of Aspera is a ©, although this one has... a moustache?

"Ladies, Gentlemen, those that fall outside such terms, I gather you all today to prove that the man in front of me committed the gravest crime possible...

BLATANLY COPYING AN ATTACK PERFORMED NOT SECONDS EARLIER!"

The crowd starts murmuring in shock. Surely no one would dare commit such a taboo, right? The mustached © pulls down a slide, showing a picture of © summoning Stop ©, along with the interior of the Planning Room.
"Now then, as we can see, this individual has decided to use a rather basic but effective move: using an objects implications literally. In this case, using a Stop sign to actively freeze people in place, and prevent any actions. Nothing mind-blowing, but still a useful trick.

Now Aspera, seeing how effective this was, decided to imitate it, and trap this individual in stop signs, leaving them open to an attack. Now, while this may be enough for others, I know some here would question the audacity of my claim, especially given my earlier statement. Surely he just had a similar idea, right? Wrong. Because if you'll look here..."

The image then changes to that of Aspera, looking at the Planning Room with a light bulb turning on next to his head, as stop signs start to appear next to ©.

"As we can CLEARLY see, Aspera copied the attack! He purposefully mimicked it!"

The crowd goes wild. A © flips a table, and the table flips them back. A loud bang silences them, as whoevers in the throne clearly had enough.

"*ahem* Now then, normally the punishment for such a crime would be death, but due to your status as "Godmodder", you have (unfortunately) some leeway. As such, we will be making a  slight change to your attack. Tell me...

Do you like the color green?"

Everything seems to get sucked into a vortex, as it's revealed all this took place in Aspera's head. With a flash, the stop signs suddenly turn into go signs. And ©, who looks like his entire body got changed with coffee, dodges Asperas sword so fast he flies clean off the boat, only to get smacked back on by the Hermit God, landing on the Ferrous Wroughtnaught. Ouch.

[Main Action]

Having (hopefully) dodged getting murdered, © takes a moment to observe all the various weather phenomena occurring. From the Kracko Storm to the Last Stand sigil in the sky, there's a lot going on. So why not add onto that pile?

©, having been placed in charge of such work, once again opens a portal, and draws out a leaf. However, instead of immediately opening, © decides to make sure it's gonna be how he wants. His method? Just absolutely supercharging the leaf with various elemental energies. And for better or worse, it seems to have been a success.

The © made is silent, and the air seems still around it. Despite that, it seems to crackle and spark, and the look in its eye, although dead, still holds an intense fire beneath the surface. Raising it's palm, it decides to "test" it's power. Electric currents ride across snowflakes in its hand, and a few embers form beneath it.

Still curious, it tries mixing them. Facing towards the water, away from anything, it collides an intense blast of heat with freezing snow, causing a torrent of steam and water to fire out. Then some lightning is added, and the entire blast becomes extremely electrified.

Satisfied, it turns towards © with a slight smile, and awaits orders. Which for right now is to just exist, as most my creations do upon initial summoning.

[Entity Commands]
Ferrous Wroughtnaught can't come to the phone, he's busy playing chess with the Testificate.
Centurion ©'s gaze hardens, and it dashes towards the horde of Undead Boatmakers, a brilliant blur of orange as it cuts them down one by one.
©#18293 is to devour the remaining 1 thousand attack those 2 Boatmakers have, pretty please.
©, Fisher of Universes is desperately begged to get a fish that isn't neutral. Uncaring to these pleas, he'll probably fish one up anyway.
Stop © is to- well I'm not even sure I can command him once he's latched on so uhhh just keep doing your thing buddy.

Apparently bookshelves are not a universal method of currency. How primitive these species are... [15/43]

Either you forgot about my +1 to the Testificate, or I just got literally nothing.

[RPNULL OOC]
(Heh. Sorry I'm slow at times like these.)
(Keep falling out of the rhythm of getting these out in a timely fashion. And life scheduling's REAL FUN to deal with.)

(...edited because I SOMEHOW FORGOT TO SAY THE CHARGE THING-)

[CHARGE]
[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [4/5]
+2 to @Banana_MAGOLOR
I just yoink it and stuff it in the charge then, since it's addressed to me specifically.
When was the last time a +1/2 was given like this, with no flavour text, I wonder...

I toss Pol(@Banana_MAGOLOR) an entire person as a +1. Like, it's literally a whole person. Has a name, personality, life story, all that fancy stuff. Whatsoever are my intentions in putting an entire-:red: person in your care, you ask? I dunno.
Pol kinda just holds them telekinetically.
<Literally. Why, [Name Here].>
Not really having the time for them, Pol PERFECTLY HARMLESSLY polymorphs them into a book before placing it with the rest of their charge somehow.
<Just gonna extract the +1 essence from you when it's time and then you can go riight on home.>
They also cast some time distortion on the book so that for them, they don't actually spend a long time being a book.

[33/60]: [Filler because edited in and I think I'll kinda just continue this flavour text next time 'round srry-]
+1 to © in the form of a folded chair. Stained with blood for some reason.
Most probably a homicide weapon. Sat on by J.K. Owling, apparently. (@Shade's Flood)

[COUNTER]: > No escape? No problem.
[Some edits with pre-existing options may be seen. Made in light of my actually playing Deltarune]
> 16 TP: Switch [usable only after Ikaruga Time has been activated]
> 16 TP: Separate
> 16 TP: Warpstar
> 32 TP: Phase

<Hm. Probably should just stick with…>
Pol gets out a pair of tension bits and eats them. That’s probably not how you get the TP from them, but who cares it worked-
(10 + 2x32 = 74)
[74/100]

<Looks like we could use some shielding...>
<Maybe I could see about using his tactics with the doors.>
<Good thing they only turned off our ability to speak.>
<<Kirby, stay close.>>

Kirby nods at Pol, closing their eyes to will something into existence...

> -40TP: Erect.
…this may not actually have been an option but I decided it’s big enough to be its own, unique ‘spell’ large enough to deserve an entry in the menu.
[34/100]

Pol erects an array giant fortress walls from the ground below with a thought. Many of them are plain black and made of the world-renowned for being almost indestructible...vibranium. Though, a good few of them are also equipped with void-fields that absorb the energy blasts upon contact, or are equipped with some kind of mirror, or have a portal or two on them, placed one on top of the other. Curiously enough, they seem to be forming some kind of grid. Albeit, missing some lines. They're also apparently hinged to the ground...

Pol rotates 4 walls 90 degrees and the upper half of one down to form a box around Pol and Kirby...reminiscent of the so called art of 'door pvp'. 2 of them absorb the blasts with their general wall-ness while another 2 catch the blasts headed their way in their portals. And the top...starts to be caved in.

> - 16 TP: Warpstar
Just as the blasts breach the safety of the box, Kirby wills into being another warpstar that they get aboard with ease, catching Pol on it too. Pol folds out the walls to let the energy blasts into the box, while the two of them zip out on the warp-star.
[18/100]

Kirby zips between the energy blasts with relative ease. Several times, energy blasts Kirby didn't notice narrowly slam into them. Fortunately, Pol deals with it by folding and swinging the walls about on their hinges, using normal walls to stop them, having mirror walls reflect other blasts at angles to blast other energy blasts out of the air, and finally even folding a wall right in their path so Kirby can take the two of them through the portal swirling on it.

It's kind of a big game of cat and mouse. Several energy blasts fly past Pol and Kirby as they fly, while Pol decides to fire back at some other ones that are to hit them with the energy blasts they decided to catch in the portal walls earlier, catching more and more at the same time. As they do this, Pol makes a semi-safe path for them by swinging and stretching and folding the walls telekinetically to give them safe tunnels to fly through, when they aren't being portal'd through other portal walls to different spots in the arena. Meanwhile, curvy walls are made in a similar fashion to the safe tunnels to redirect and collect the energy blasts around with the use of the mirror walls and portal walls. Apparently, Pol also happens to be swapping around the walls, replacing normal walls with the other wall types as needed via teleportation, like how several mirror walls are being used to facilitate said other curvy walls. These collected blasts are then fired at Oryx, and the planet facsimiles, to hopefully throw off their onslaught.
Unfortunately, the walls do not last forever. The normal walls begin to get broken off and reduced to little metal fence stubs on the ground and fallen sheets, the portal walls are obliterated after energy blasts come into contact far too close to them, and the energy blasts also apparently are able to erode away the void-field walls and the mirror walls. Because come on, this is Oryx we're talking about.

Kirby lands their warp-star gently on the ground upon seeing the walls break down, Pol getting their boomerang ready again. Sucking up their warp-star, Kirby focuses and turns it into the Star Rod. Literally...just a yellow star on a white and red swirled stick. That also happens to be one of Kirby's final weapons. For a pretty good reason, even if I may be embellishing its capabilities slightly. But to be fair, similar stuff happened in Death Battle so it's FINE. With a few swings, Kirby fires stars that shoot some energy blasts out of the sky, before charging it up to fire a laser that takes out several of the ones farther behind. Pol, meanwhile, watches Kirby's back by cutting up the energy blasts headed for them in half, the halves splitting off and flying at different angles behind them to take out more energy blasts per the rule of cool. Pol repeats this process a few more times, enlarging their boomerang with each slice.
...And then Kirby and Pol switch weapons in mid-air with a toss, Pol channeling their magic through the star rod to make it glow white and send out an entire tidal wave of star blasts, while Kirby eats the boomerang. And then spits it out, where it spins in the air slowly before exploding into a massive boomerang, taking out even more blasts with a pretty impressive explosion. Together, the two of them wipe out what hopefully should be the last of the energy blasts.

[ACTION]: > Mech bonanza
Kirby then extracts the Mecha ability from his copy ability deluxe, a blue and white helmet with an orange visor and head crest forming on his head. He rockets towards Oryx using their dual laser-cannon jetpack on their back, clearly ready to engage in more fair melee combat for once.
Pol hangs back, meanwhile. <Looks like they're eager to go first...>
<Might as well run support. Maybe with some real mechs...>

Mecha Kirby starts by swinging at Oryx with one of their boxy, mech gloves as their jetpack thing starts humming. Again and again. It's like Kirby isn't even trying to actually hit Oryx as they no doubt counter easily with their sword, though the humming happens to wind up to annoying levels of noise now. Then, apparently slowing down, Oryx would find a great chance to slice down at Kirby...which Kirby meets by punching away with their fist, now crackling with electricity. With another punch to the face, Kirby would manage to stun Oryx, because fun fact: metals conduct electricity. He then shoves his gloves' palms onto Oryx's chest, letting fire fire off from the palms to blast Oryx back. And into a portal.

On the other side is a street. Darkness covers the sky, while huge city blocks stand as if to make the walls of a huge boxing square. Cones with the face of a dog block the streets branching off from the main line of a street as if to further reinforce this notion. Kirby follows Oryx, continuing his assault, this time really trying to land a hit with their punches, before blasting him into the apparently recently swept ground with a fully charged laser blast from their cannon. Pol follows through, opening up another portal nearby...
...while a massive baseball comes careening at Oryx from above, bonking them on the head.

Not only that, but there are also apparently a duo of gigantic mechs of similar size to the city blocks fighting on the street: a white, humanoid one in an...azure blue leotard and high heels, the other one some kind of mix between a purple lizard, a goat with green fur, and pale blue knight's armour. And a laser cannon for a head. Thankfully, these two are big enough that they don't seem to notice Oryx and Kirby down below. Because of this, the mechs both threaten to step on the two accidentally. Kirby himself finds it simple enough, as would Oryx, to dodge their feet. At least, Oryx would find it simple enough...if Kirby hadn't picked that moment in particular to throw out a lot of odd pill things all over the ground. Stepping on one, Oryx would be shocked again by the electric burst it made, also unfortunately getting crushed by the first mech. With another laser blast charged up, Kirby grabs Oryx and yeets them upwards, right into a green wave of battery acid laser the white mech fired off from a green wine-glass of theirs. Sent flying back, Kirby follows Oryx, firing another laser at them, as the mechs disappear into the distance still continuing their little Punch-Out match.

Kirby then fires fireball mortars from their jetpack, duplicating themselves to fire on Oryx with more electro-blasts, lasers, and generally dogpile him with close range assault and electro-mines. Except this time, one of the Kirby's would get the idea to take Oryx's sword, ripping it away and jetting away. Oryx would chase after the Kirby with the sword, probably taking some hits from all the other Kirby's but eh, only to have to dodge away from a massive heat blade stabbing down on him. A metal gear RAY falls through a portal above, laying down missiles from its left wing at Oryx as it fires bullets from the many turrets along its body. It swings its right wing back, chambering for another strike, while its 'head' opens up to reveal a plasma cannon, which fires yet another unnecessarily huge laser all over Oryx while they're dealing with its missiles.

Pol then, standing kinda just on the sidelines now, teleports in a huge array of speakers, hooking it all up to a computer to blare the obligatory song: Rules of Nature.
Except with another magical wave, the speakers morph into sonic cannons as Rules of Nature becomes a bass boosted version that throws Oryx more off their game and quite possibly shattering their ear drums. Oh, and I guess this also deals Sonic damage if you want to look at this from a DnD perspective.

The RAY then swings its heat blade back at Oryx, going for the kill. Kirby jets into Oryx as they dodge, ramming Oryx's own sword into him before Kirby jets off Oryx, throwing him back into the heat blade's path to be smushed like a pancake. Again.

Last edited:
[OOC]

(Back in action, guys....)

[Action]

``How about a change of plan?``

He draws out a book, a cyan book with the words "Razorblade Typhoon"

``I think I need a bit of height...``

Ian jumps onto Ignition's back, although he takes a realization...

``This may be difficult, since this spell has homing razorblades, but I know who can manage them...``

Just then, Ian becomes enveloped in ice, Ignition doesn't seem to care despite being part fire, although the x on it's mask seems to be flickering as if it knows something.

``...what did I just tell him...``

With him in control, Glaciell looks at the Razorblade Typhoon, before looking at Ignition, then Tskaze, then at the sole Hermit God Tentacle.

``...guess he left me to deal with it all. master of ice is on the case...``

Glaciell points the Razorblade Typhoon at the Hermit God's tentacle, before suddenly firing a couple razorblade at it (the wiki calls the projectiles razorblades so...), instead of homing in and attacking the Hermit God's tentacle, it starts orbiting around it, like a shield. If anything tries to attack the Hermit God's tentacle, then they take damage instead.

``....jackpot...!``

[Charge]

[2/27] Nothing yet, haven't been given any boosts yet.

[RPNULL]

``...Tskaze...``

Glaciell glances down (as he is currently on Ignition's back) towards Tskaze, before giving a look of approval towards him...

``We share something alike, master of ice, and likewise, the big guy may have something alike with the morally correct boatmaker.``

Glaciell gives a nod towards Tskaze, a nod of acceptance

(Slight discrepancy on battlefield section: it still says Wishing Well as the location)

[CHARGE]

nods head as I too become anime
Ah, yes. Of course. Mhm. I understand. That is indeed a reason. Understandable. Unsterdandable. That explains it all. I now know why you did it. I may now rest soundly knowing this.
does not un-anime

[5/5] (tbc in Entity section)
[0/5]

[ACTION]

Free:

Entering what would probably be the last battle of this trip, I solemnly hold aloft this turn's portion of energy as I reflect on all that have helped me get to where I am now: my growing list of friends that totally aren't going to McPunkin' perish when we get out of this quest, the few friendly folks of this quest that I passed by, the couple enemies I have had to face, my fellow Adventurers of whom I exchanged +1's with, Aspera for starting this war in the first place, my parents, my teachers, my barber, that one singer who sung this song that I listened to once and then never again, RandomVPN for sponsoring today's video, and like, the others. I dunno, I guess a whole bunch of people are responsible for me. And I know that wherever they are, they're watching me in all my perseverance.

...actually that's kinda terrifying, being stared at by just this kinda large crowd of people, uhh nevermind I don't wanna be watched lemme just absorb this energy now

Base:
...oh yeah I haven't exactly declared this uhh, I'm fighting the guy. Kinda went on this trip for this Talking Candy box thing and I'm kinda not gonna stop on that now. Way too curious to see where this goes so uhh, no hard feelings Player-san, but we're gonna have to duke it out here. Let's have a good one, shall we? I'm totally not stalling my return to the battlefield

I enter an iai stance, the blade, sheath and all, manifesting within my grasp. I draw the blade out and swing at the air in front of me. A split in space occurs where I slashed, then a second somewhere in my vicinity, then a third, then another, then more, until what is seen of the space around me is now fragmented into countless fragments, fragments that fall apart as the space itself returns to normal.

You're probably wondering why I did that. Uhhh, I dunno either. Just felt cool, I guess.

Oh yeah, wanna see this pet slime I brought over- oh oops, it's perfectly cut into 10 pieces now from all that slashing. Oh well, at least I bought one of those coreless variants. They don't die from being cut into pieces.

So yeah, 10 Pet Slimes, 10 itty bitty Attacks, you probably know where I'm going with this.

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
I take the role of midwife in helping the universe birth another Bingus Bungus Builder into existence.

Shield Person's prayers went unfulfilled. Oof.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person a hat to cheer him up. The hat melds into his very being. The hat is now a part of his identity. This gives him additional Max HP.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, the Pet Slimes, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after the Player, thankful for the lack of a Dodge Rate on them.
BOB doesn't have any strong feelings against the Player by virtue of them not having a Dodge Rate, but is still going to go for their jugulars.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all prepare to do their healing gig.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders all 3 Bingus Bungus Builders to work on a Bingus Bungus Beacon.

You engage the Player in combat, much to their shock and disappointment!

2,500 Energy gathered!

Ten Pet Slimes summoned! Bingus Bungus Builder summoned!

~~~

The Retroactive Knife dealt 2,500 damage to the Player!

The Unnatural Thing deals 2,000 damage to the Player! The Silverfish deals 1,000 damage to the Player! The Discount Ender Dragon deals 2,400 damage to the Player! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets fires on the Player, dealing 6,000 damage! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You stabs the Player, dealing 2,500 damage! YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD deals 5,000 damage to the Player! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup charges 2,200 Voltage! The Totally Alive Boxing Gloves deal 1,500 damage to the Player! The Pet Slimes deal 2,000 damage to the Player! BOB DEALS 4,000 DAMAGE TO THE PLAYER!

The Crewmate tries to improve the Shield Person's HP, but it has too much armor! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architect starts creating a Bingus Bungus Beacon! The Bingus Bungus Turrets deal 4,000 damage to the Player!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Desert Fortress

The Player [H]: HP: 67,100/100,000, Regeneration: 5,000, Attack: 4,000*5, Obsidian Wall: II, Black Demons: IIII, Teleport
Obsidian Wall: Spawns 10 Obsidian Blocks - each block absorbs one attack of any size.
Black Demons: Expend any amount of HP remaining, even if fatal, to deal 1,000 damage to one target per 1,000 HP spent. Cannot target the same entity twice. Ignores armor.
Teleport: If the Player would attack a bodyguarding entity with 4,000 or more armor, they instead ignore bodyguarding this turn.

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 100 (5,100), Attack: 5,000 (0), Form: Attack Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 8,600 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,500, attacks are retroactive
Totally Alive Boxing Gloves [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 1,500
Pet Slime [Krill13 - N](x10): HP: 500/500(x10), Attack: 200, Crowd
BOB [KRILL13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, ATTACK: 4,000
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 54,500 (+10,000/turn), any player may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon, 2 turns left
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon, 2 turns left
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

[RPNULL OOC]
(Heh. Sorry I'm slow at times like these.)
(Keep falling out of the rhythm of getting these out in a timely fashion. And life scheduling's REAL FUN to deal with.)

(...edited because I SOMEHOW FORGOT TO SAY THE CHARGE THING-)

[CHARGE]
I just yoink it and stuff it in the charge then, since it's addressed to me specifically.
When was the last time a +1/2 was given like this, with no flavour text, I wonder...

Pol kinda just holds them telekinetically.
<Literally. Why, [Name Here].>
Not really having the time for them, Pol PERFECTLY HARMLESSLY polymorphs them into a book before placing it with the rest of their charge somehow.
<Just gonna extract the +1 essence from you when it's time and then you can go riight on home.>
They also cast some time distortion on the book so that for them, they don't actually spend a long time being a book.

[33/60]: [Filler because edited in and I think I'll kinda just continue this flavour text next time 'round srry-]
+1 to © in the form of a folded chair. Stained with blood for some reason.
Most probably a homicide weapon. Sat on by J.K. Owling, apparently. (@Shade's Flood)

[COUNTER]: > No escape? No problem.
[Some edits with pre-existing options may be seen. Made in light of my actually playing Deltarune]
> 16 TP: Separate
> 32 TP: Phase

<Hm. Probably should just stick with…>
Pol gets out a pair of tension bits and eats them. That’s probably not how you get the TP from them, but who cares it worked-
(10 + 2x32 = 74)
[74/100]

<Looks like we could use some shielding...>
<Maybe I could see about using his tactics with the doors.>
<Good thing they only turned off our ability to speak.>
<<Kirby, stay close.>>

Kirby nods at Pol, closing their eyes to will something into existence...

> -40TP: Erect.
…this may not actually have been an option but I decided it’s big enough to be its own, unique ‘spell’ large enough to deserve an entry in the menu.
[34/100]

Pol erects an array giant fortress walls from the ground below with a thought. Many of them are plain black and made of the world-renowned for being almost indestructible...vibranium. Though, a good few of them are also equipped with void-fields that absorb the energy blasts upon contact, or are equipped with some kind of mirror, or have a portal or two on them, placed one on top of the other. Curiously enough, they seem to be forming some kind of grid. Albeit, missing some lines. They're also apparently hinged to the ground...

Pol rotates 4 walls 90 degrees and the upper half of one down to form a box around Pol and Kirby...reminiscent of the so called art of 'door pvp'. 2 of them absorb the blasts with their general wall-ness while another 2 catch the blasts headed their way in their portals. And the top...starts to be caved in.

> - 16 TP: Warpstar
Just as the blasts breach the safety of the box, Kirby wills into being another warpstar that they get aboard with ease, catching Pol on it too. Pol folds out the walls to let the energy blasts into the box, while the two of them zip out on the warp-star.
[18/100]

Kirby zips between the energy blasts with relative ease. Several times, energy blasts Kirby didn't notice narrowly slam into them. Fortunately, Pol deals with it by folding and swinging the walls about on their hinges, using normal walls to stop them, having mirror walls reflect other blasts at angles to blast other energy blasts out of the air, and finally even folding a wall right in their path so Kirby can take the two of them through the portal swirling on it.

It's kind of a big game of cat and mouse. Several energy blasts fly past Pol and Kirby as they fly, while Pol decides to fire back at some other ones that are to hit them with the energy blasts they decided to catch in the portal walls earlier, catching more and more at the same time. As they do this, Pol makes a semi-safe path for them by swinging and stretching and folding the walls telekinetically to give them safe tunnels to fly through, when they aren't being portal'd through other portal walls to different spots in the arena. Meanwhile, curvy walls are made in a similar fashion to the safe tunnels to redirect and collect the energy blasts around with the use of the mirror walls and portal walls. Apparently, Pol also happens to be swapping around the walls, replacing normal walls with the other wall types as needed via teleportation, like how several mirror walls are being used to facilitate said other curvy walls. These collected blasts are then fired at Oryx, and the planet facsimiles, to hopefully throw off their onslaught.
Unfortunately, the walls do not last forever. The normal walls begin to get broken off and reduced to little metal fence stubs on the ground and fallen sheets, the portal walls are obliterated after energy blasts come into contact far too close to them, and the energy blasts also apparently are able to erode away the void-field walls and the mirror walls. Because come on, this is Oryx we're talking about.

Kirby lands their warp-star gently on the ground upon seeing the walls break down, Pol getting their boomerang ready again. Sucking up their warp-star, Kirby focuses and turns it into the Star Rod. Literally...just a yellow star on a white and red swirled stick. That also happens to be one of Kirby's final weapons. For a pretty good reason, even if I may be embellishing its capabilities slightly. But to be fair, similar stuff happened in Death Battle so it's FINE. With a few swings, Kirby fires stars that shoot some energy blasts out of the sky, before charging it up to fire a laser that takes out several of the ones farther behind. Pol, meanwhile, watches Kirby's back by cutting up the energy blasts headed for them in half, the halves splitting off and flying at different angles behind them to take out more energy blasts per the rule of cool. Pol repeats this process a few more times, enlarging their boomerang with each slice.
...And then Kirby and Pol switch weapons in mid-air with a toss, Pol channeling their magic through the star rod to make it glow white and send out an entire tidal wave of star blasts, while Kirby eats the boomerang. And then spits it out, where it spins in the air slowly before exploding into a massive boomerang, taking out even more blasts with a pretty impressive explosion. Together, the two of them wipe out what hopefully should be the last of the energy blasts.

[ACTION]: > Mech bonanza
Kirby then extracts the Mecha ability from his copy ability deluxe, a blue and white helmet with an orange visor and head crest forming on his head. He rockets towards Oryx using their dual laser-cannon jetpack on their back, clearly ready to engage in more fair melee combat for once.
Pol hangs back, meanwhile. <Looks like they're eager to go first...>
<Might as well run support. Maybe with some real mechs...>

Mecha Kirby starts by swinging at Oryx with one of their boxy, mech gloves as their jetpack thing starts humming. Again and again. It's like Kirby isn't even trying to actually hit Oryx as they no doubt counter easily with their sword, though the humming happens to wind up to annoying levels of noise now. Then, apparently slowing down, Oryx would find a great chance to slice down at Kirby...which Kirby meets by punching away with their fist, now crackling with electricity. With another punch to the face, Kirby would manage to stun Oryx, because fun fact: metals conduct electricity. He then shoves his gloves' palms onto Oryx's chest, letting fire fire off from the palms to blast Oryx back. And into a portal.

On the other side is a street. Darkness covers the sky, while huge city blocks stand as if to make the walls of a huge boxing square. Cones with the face of a dog block the streets branching off from the main line of a street as if to further reinforce this notion. Kirby follows Oryx, continuing his assault, this time really trying to land a hit with their punches, before blasting him into the apparently recently swept ground with a fully charged laser blast from their cannon. Pol follows through, opening up another portal nearby...
...while a massive baseball comes careening at Oryx from above, bonking them on the head.

Not only that, but there are also apparently a duo of gigantic mechs of similar size to the city blocks fighting on the street: a white, humanoid one in an...azure blue leotard and high heels, the other one some kind of mix between a purple lizard, a goat with green fur, and pale blue knight's armour. And a laser cannon for a head. Thankfully, these two are big enough that they don't seem to notice Oryx and Kirby down below. Because of this, the mechs both threaten to step on the two accidentally. Kirby himself finds it simple enough, as would Oryx, to dodge their feet. At least, Oryx would find it simple enough...if Kirby hadn't picked that moment in particular to throw out a lot of odd pill things all over the ground. Stepping on one, Oryx would be shocked again by the electric burst it made, also unfortunately getting crushed by the first mech. With another laser blast charged up, Kirby grabs Oryx and yeets them upwards, right into a green wave of battery acid laser the white mech fired off from a green wine-glass of theirs. Sent flying back, Kirby follows Oryx, firing another laser at them, as the mechs disappear into the distance still continuing their little Punch-Out match.

Kirby then fires fireball mortars from their jetpack, duplicating themselves to fire on Oryx with more electro-blasts, lasers, and generally dogpile him with close range assault and electro-mines. Except this time, one of the Kirby's would get the idea to take Oryx's sword, ripping it away and jetting away. Oryx would chase after the Kirby with the sword, probably taking some hits from all the other Kirby's but eh, only to have to dodge away from a massive heat blade stabbing down on him. A metal gear RAY falls through a portal above, laying down missiles from its left wing at Oryx as it fires bullets from the many turrets along its body. It swings its right wing back, chambering for another strike, while its 'head' opens up to reveal a plasma cannon, which fires yet another unnecessarily huge laser all over Oryx while they're dealing with its missiles.

Pol then, standing kinda just on the sidelines now, teleports in a huge array of speakers, hooking it all up to a computer to blare the obligatory song: Rules of Nature.
Except with another magical wave, the speakers morph into sonic cannons as Rules of Nature becomes a bass boosted version that throws Oryx more off their game and quite possibly shattering their ear drums. Oh, and I guess this also deals Sonic damage if you want to look at this from a DnD perspective.

The RAY then swings its heat blade back at Oryx, going for the kill. Kirby jets into Oryx as they dodge, ramming Oryx's own sword into him before Kirby jets off Oryx, throwing him back into the heat blade's path to be smushed like a pancake. Again.

You counter the attack successfully!

You deal 9,000 damage to Oryx!

~~~

Oryx: You have proven tenacious. But I am not moved.
Oryx: My artifacts will protect me!

Glowing blue stars orbit around Oryx, shielding him from attacks and occasionally firing blasts of magic at you! You will take 30 damage if you fail to counter!

~~~

Oryx's Chamber:

Oryx The Mad God ['Ω'-ELITE]: HP: 15,000/45,000, Armor: 1,000 + 5,000, Artifacts, Chase, Dance, Daze, Gaze, Universe, Rage
Oryx will use a different attack each turn, from the attacks he has not yet used. He will not use Rage unless he is below 10,000 HP or all other phases have been used. He will always use Rage if it is available.
Artifacts: Oryx deals 30 damage and gains 5,000 Armor this turn.
Chase: Oryx deals 50 damage.
Dance: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 1,000 Armor this turn. This attack is harder to counter.
Daze: Oryx deals 40 damage and gains 2,000 Armor this turn.
Gaze: Oryx deals 120 damage. This attack is easy to counter.
Universe: Oryx deals 50 damage. This attack is harder to counter.
Rage: Oryx deals 100 damage.

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 93/100

[CHARGE]:
[34/60]: "Soo. They need my help again, huh."
+1 to Ian. This one is a movie!
What movie? Good question. (@Razor_Typhoon)

[COUNTER]: >No.
[And now some options are removed since they are no longer relevant.]

[18/100]

Pol calls their boomerang back to them, thinking...as a blast comes right at them. Pol slashes their boomerang at it again to deal with it, this time absorbing it into their boomerang. Repeating this process, Pol's boomerang glows more and more [whatever colour the magic blasts are] with each blast they slash out of the air with their swift reflexes. Kirby, after ditching his mecha ability, does a similar process where he straight up eats the blasts by inhaling them before they can do him any harm. Not that this is a particularly lengthy or difficult process though, considering how the magic blasts are only fired occasionally. Kirby and Pol do take care to keep their distance from Oryx and his shield in case Oryx tries to hit them with it.

Pol slashes their boomerang at Oryx again, while Kirby spits out the blasts they ate, throwing Oryx's magic blasts back at them in a single volley. Unfortunately, as this is a counter, I decide to mess with what they actually do so that they are more defensive than offensive. Can't do damage with a counter, right? Idk, this can be overrode if not.
Thus, the magic blasts end up stunning Oryx instead, hopefully stopping them from firing off more magic blasts. And possibly doing damage, who knows.

Part two of this counter is this: Pol portals in a pair of floating orange balls with a bunch of eyes, one where you expect their face to be and 8 more on little tentacles that form their 'hair', such that they form a triangle formation with Po around Oryx. These balls happen to be beholders, a monster from the hit game DND. Together with Pol's right wing, all emit anti-magic cones that should prevent Oryx from firing any more magic blasts as long as he's in them. Even if Oryx's magic is too strong, he's also dealing with 3 whole anti-magic cones on him, which altogether result in an anti-magic effect on Oryx that is triple its normal strength (because I've decided they add upon each other, not cancel each other out somehow). Pol teleports themselves and the beholders around as necessary to keep away from Oryx and his shield and any projectiles he manages, still keeping the anti-magic cones on him to the best of their abilities, until they finish up their attack, while...

> -16 TP: Warpstar
[2/100]
Kirby keeps far away by on another warp-star of theirs, kind of just hanging back to keep safe and being careful to not find himself in any anti-magic cones (he kinda got the feeling his warp-star would disappear in them) or anywhere close to Oryx, using the warp-star's insane speed to ensure Oryx can't touch him either. While doing this, he also equips his Mecha ability again.

Planning for the future, Pol also eats a Tension Gem while they help keep Oryx in a zone of anti-magic, while working on modifying their grazing aura to be less...risky to make use of for harvesting TP.
<Gotta be prepared to deal with his Rage, just in case.>

[52/100]

[ATTACK]: >Armour bypassing. I totally didn't see this one coming.
Well. Isn't this awkward. Only 10,000 attack for the last 2 rounds when I managed full creative bonuses on the first round.
Just describe the stuff you do in more detail smh.
Maybe. And then maybe I could work like hell to see if I can't bypass the heck out of Oryx's armour now since it's gone up so much. Worst case scenario, I fail but still deal pretty good damage.

As for how...well. Let's see. The thing with armour and attack is, in usual circumstances, it's a matter of a simple numbers game. Attack power - armour = Actual damage done. Pretty sure that's more or less how it works here, albeit with varying attack power based on the creativity in the description of the actual attack.
But this rule is assuming that I actually use normal attacks...when I, and also Pol, can think of like, 3 different ways to deal damage that, under normal circumstances, ignore armour. And then like all of these get absolutely denied lmao because idk, the gm says so?

That's how the cookie crumbles though, that I understand. But it's still worth a shot, what I'm trying here.

*Ahem*
The 'Death by a thousand cuts' strategy is unfortunately off the table since obviously I haven't been able to edit the rules, so attacks would still be annulled no matter how large of a volume they come in.
As for why Pol teleports everyone to the Judgement Hall anyway, to have a totally-different-iteration-of-Sans™ perform the first slap on Oryx anyway? Well. Come on. That's not the only thing the guy has going for him.

First of all, Pol would be flying outside the Hall while Kirby, after some more struggling, manages to punt Oryx straight into the Hall, before Pol pulls Kirby back telekinetically to them to watch what happens to Oryx. Pol then apparently zips off to do something, but they come back in an instant so it's fine.

In this timeline in particular, the genocidal child happens to be deciding to spare the funny bone man with whom they were doing an epic fateful battle of judgement. The unfunny skeleton offers the evil child a hug. We all know the story from here, and thus exactly what comes next unless you haven't watched certain UT genocide playthroughs or something but shh: Sand Undertable throws his arm up, making bones after bones rise up from the floor all the way to the ceiling, leaving absolutely zero room for anyone in the hall besides him to so much as exist in it without getting stabbed (this including the child and Oryx, whose shield wouldn't do anything physically since the bones, being magic and...stuff, do a good job, per Undertale logic, of phasing through stuff. Even ignoring that, surely at least a few should pierce Oryx's shield) to deal 1 damage one frame at a time on the kid, inflicting heaps of Karma on them too, and thus murder the child because they're under the rules of Undertale, where damage can never be reduced to zero, unlike the rules of War of a Thousand Universes. Snas Underpail would also happen to notice Oryx about a second after they literally assassinate the ONE HOMO SAPIEN they legit mcsweared to not do a murder upon. Of course, Snns' 'main' form of dealing 1 damage after the other in rapid succession, adding them up to bypass high defence / armour wouldn't work because Oryx is under the rules of War of a Thousand Universes, where damage can be reduced to zero with sufficient defence. Obviously. And so all the bones' actual damage is annulled, as the spokesperson explained 5 seconds ago.

Seeing the guy as a threat though, Ness from the hit game Earthbound decides to apply the Karma effect on Oryx to make extra sure the Mad God dies too, since he doesn't like the look on Oryx's face and can pretty much tell right away he's evil. Ssan's a good reader like that, as we all know. The guy's clearly unaware that his bones aren't actually doing anything though. His Karma, however....

*Goes back to reference previously mentioned lore...*
...thought so.
See, the fun thing about Karma is that it, from like one data point, appears to inflict a kind of poison, the extent of which is measured in a sort of 'point system'. Not normal, drug induced poison, but an interesting form of magic-based poison. How potent it is apparently depends on the kind of deeds the victim has done. A genocidal child who murdered basically an entire kingdom's worth of monsters, for example, would, in Oryx's position, get quiite a lot of karma, relative to their max HP, which over time would easily reduce their HP to basically nothing, given enough time. They're technically only a child though, with a soul of only human level strength, but...let's be real here. Oryx has done far worse than what such a bored, ruthless child could have ever done. Let's take a quick look at his rap-sheet, shall we? Using just 'The Tale of Oryx, Part II', for reference.

• Aligning himself with darkness
  • Using the dark arts for the selfish purpose of retaining relevance
  • Freeing a vampire lord from imprisonment
  • Cursing an entire land with said vampire lord
  • Presumably killing a lot of heroes and preventing them from being resurrected.
...I'm going to be real here, this maybe, just maybe, deserves a far more powerful Karma effect on Oryx than the genocidal kid. Keep in mind, said child hasn't *yet* destroyed the world of Nutdealer Undertale.

So...clearly, Oryx would be hit with Karma in the thousands (Well..probably low hundreds or maybe thousands if really pushing it, in Undertale, which translates into lots and lots of thousands in WOATU's ruleset). Though, it would tick down somewhat slowly. For the kid, it'd do like, one damage every few seconds using Undertale's rules as reference, gradually ticking down to zero from a cap of 40 if no further Karma is being applied as it ticks down. For Oryx, it'd probably do more in a lesser time frame, but it would still take it's sweet time to actually do all the damage it'd do in full.
This problem is easily solved with the time dilator Pol slapped on a pillar in the Judgement hall after Kirby punted Oryx in it, which upon activating makes a time bubble that envelops Oryx, in which time go by so quickly that the karma ticks down in only seconds from Oryx's point of view.
This by itself may not be enough to really do damage to Oryx, but fortunately, I have 2 more strategies to use.

Thinking the guy has to be basically screwed by now, the meme skeleton lowers their bones as the time bubble disappears, once the Karma has all ticked down, letting Oryx collapse to the ground, apparently weak. The animated dead body steps forward as he prepares one more Gaster blaster to finish him off.
Not-Murder!Ssna: "Alright. I don't know you, but I can tell you have to be evil."
Ok, come on, it's obviously a ploy though. Oryx seems cunning enough to lull [without in French] into lowering his guard. So, Pol, blinking, makes a bunch of kunais and hands them to Kirby. Mecha Kirby, understanding what Pol wants them to do, takes them and turns into Ninja Kirby, landing on a platform Pol spontaneously made next to them. Ninja Kirby then starts throwing down these kunais at Oryx from their vantage point with pinpoint accuracy and catching the Mad God off guard before he could pull a surprise attack on the skeleton. This also makes the slippered one jump back to avoid the knives too.

As for how the knives deal with Oryx's shield and armour...well. First of all, the knives explode, unleashing waves of multiplicative energy upon Oryx's life force, regardless of if they hit Oryx's shield first or Oryx. Recall now, that damage done is calculated by subtracting an attack's power from defense. So, what if instead, Oryx's health was multiplied? There's no number for his armour subtract from, so it's fine, right?
Multiplying Oryx's life force / HP by a number less than 1, in addition, also has virtually the same effect as dealing damage by making it lower than it was, so these knives that were imbued with the multiplicative power of the asterisk (*, which for Python users is just the multiplication sign), the x, a whole bunch of pluses (after all, multiplication is just repeated addition), and a whole lot of conceptual fractions between 0 and 1, such as 1/2, are the perfect substitute for orthodox damage dealers, having something like a 13/15 multiplier (or some other fraction along those lines) on Oryx's HP with each explosion of their kind.

And now, for my 3rd strategy: Straight up IGNORING normal subtraction and all that.

While Kirby throws their multiplicative knives, Pol gets out a duel disk, a staff, and a...crayon. Drawing a few cards from the deck, Pol uses some luck manipulation to draw the Yu-Gi-Oh cards they need without needing to search for long through the whole deck, thus wasting time: Polymerisation, Solo the Melodious Songstress, and Aria the Melodius Diva. I don't know/remember enough about Yu-Gi-Oh to understand how exactly the monster I'm aiming for is actually summoned, but this isn't a Yu-Gi-Oh duel so Pol is absolutely allowed to fudge Yu-Gi-Oh's rules.

Slapping Solo and Aria on their duel disk, Pol then uses the Polymerisation card to make the duel disk spit out...
*Drum-roll please...*
...BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR.

With this now on the field of the duel disk, Pol yeets off the duel disk and gets to work drawing more ritual circles with their crayon and then working black purple magic with their staff to make BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR BECOME REAL, by way of ritual stuff.
The fairy of a duel monster floats into the Hall on their floating flower in a flash of light, white light flying from them and to Pol, ribbons curling and dancing around and around in the air. The funny font man steps back again, just watching in a confused manner, as BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR decides to sing a song for Oryx. This is..somehow real enchanting, and yet it seems to hack away at Oryx's life force and HP anyway, but for the wrong reasons. At least..you don't block an entire sound wave (song cone of damage) with a shield though, so Oryx's shield wouldn't do a good job protecting him from BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR's attack.

In the actual game, BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR's effect states that whenever they battle a special summoned monster with Attack points higher than it, they instead turn the tables by having the monster they should lose to get destroyed instead of them, dealing the damage to life points that should've been done to the person using BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR to their enemy instead. But this isn't Yu-Gi-Oh, again, keep in mind. Hence why Pol absolutely DESTROYED BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR'S ATTACK (remember the white light Pol was extracting) just to ramp up the attack difference, reducing BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR's attack to exactly one attack point. Or one attack, after translation into WOATU rules. And their effect...is reinterpreted too, to mesh more nicely with WOATU's rules.

Now, I believe the calculation of how much damage BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR's ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, DRAINING SONG deals would go like this:
1 damage - 6,000 armour (total from Oryx) = -5,999 damage done, which defaults to 0 damage.
However, in spirit of BLOOM DIVA THE MELODIOUS CHOIR's effect, the final total is instead multiplied by -1 before the defaulting is applied to make the final total a positive difference, meaning Oryx took 5,999 damage instead of taking none.

*Exhales*
ANYWAY, THINK THAT'S ALL, THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.

Last edited:
Tip of the Day
Tip the tip of the day man, or you'll be tipped.

There's a sudden lightning strike off in the distance, followed by several explosions coming closer and closer. Eventually, a nuclear quest-giving taco flies directly into the Bomb. Yes, we're bringing back old traditions.

The nuclear quest-giving taco sends the Bomb on a 43-part quest. The first part is to eat sixteen cookies. Unfortunately, these cookies are not ordinary cookies, but Highway Cookies, laced with Windows 8, SCP-009, the Really Sucky Virus, polonium-210, instant heart attack, Poliespo, nuclear waste, chlorine trifluoride, and soggy fries. The Bomb refuses to eat the cookies, so a masked man in a fancy suit shoves them down its throat... does it even have a throat? Nonetheless, it proceeds to die before the rest of the quest can kick in.

You deal 15,000 damage to Bomb!

A +1 to Niyr (@Dragonwolf73) in a very blatant bribery attempt to not murder Stop © please he's only lived for 10 seconds-

[Counter Shenanigans]
© should be finished. Under the Stop signs influence, he can't move. He can't do anything. Aspera should, by all accounts, succeed.

However, a giant text box covers everything, with 2 iconic words...

HOLD IT!

Suddenly, Aspera finds himself in a chair. His sword is nowhere to be seen, and attempting to move reveals the chair is holding him in place. Looking around, a crowd of various ©'s is nearby, and opposite them resides a throne so tall you can't see who sits at the top. Directly in front of Aspera is a ©, although this one has... a moustache?

"Ladies, Gentlemen, those that fall outside such terms, I gather you all today to prove that the man in front of me committed the gravest crime possible...

BLATANLY COPYING AN ATTACK PERFORMED NOT SECONDS EARLIER!"

The crowd starts murmuring in shock. Surely no one would dare commit such a taboo, right? The mustached © pulls down a slide, showing a picture of © summoning Stop ©, along with the interior of the Planning Room.
"Now then, as we can see, this individual has decided to use a rather basic but effective move: using an objects implications literally. In this case, using a Stop sign to actively freeze people in place, and prevent any actions. Nothing mind-blowing, but still a useful trick.

Now Aspera, seeing how effective this was, decided to imitate it, and trap this individual in stop signs, leaving them open to an attack. Now, while this may be enough for others, I know some here would question the audacity of my claim, especially given my earlier statement. Surely he just had a similar idea, right? Wrong. Because if you'll look here..."

The image then changes to that of Aspera, looking at the Planning Room with a light bulb turning on next to his head, as stop signs start to appear next to ©.

"As we can CLEARLY see, Aspera copied the attack! He purposefully mimicked it!"

The crowd goes wild. A © flips a table, and the table flips them back. A loud bang silences them, as whoevers in the throne clearly had enough.

"*ahem* Now then, normally the punishment for such a crime would be death, but due to your status as "Godmodder", you have (unfortunately) some leeway. As such, we will be making a  slight change to your attack. Tell me...

Do you like the color green?"

Everything seems to get sucked into a vortex, as it's revealed all this took place in Aspera's head. With a flash, the stop signs suddenly turn into go signs. And ©, who looks like his entire body got changed with coffee, dodges Asperas sword so fast he flies clean off the boat, only to get smacked back on by the Hermit God, landing on the Ferrous Wroughtnaught. Ouch.

[Main Action]

Having (hopefully) dodged getting murdered, © takes a moment to observe all the various weather phenomena occurring. From the Kracko Storm to the Last Stand sigil in the sky, there's a lot going on. So why not add onto that pile?

©, having been placed in charge of such work, once again opens a portal, and draws out a leaf. However, instead of immediately opening, © decides to make sure it's gonna be how he wants. His method? Just absolutely supercharging the leaf with various elemental energies. And for better or worse, it seems to have been a success.

The © made is silent, and the air seems still around it. Despite that, it seems to crackle and spark, and the look in its eye, although dead, still holds an intense fire beneath the surface. Raising it's palm, it decides to "test" it's power. Electric currents ride across snowflakes in its hand, and a few embers form beneath it.

Still curious, it tries mixing them. Facing towards the water, away from anything, it collides an intense blast of heat with freezing snow, causing a torrent of steam and water to fire out. Then some lightning is added, and the entire blast becomes extremely electrified.

Satisfied, it turns towards © with a slight smile, and awaits orders. Which for right now is to just exist, as most my creations do upon initial summoning.

[Entity Commands]
Ferrous Wroughtnaught can't come to the phone, he's busy playing chess with the Testificate.
Centurion ©'s gaze hardens, and it dashes towards the horde of Undead Boatmakers, a brilliant blur of orange as it cuts them down one by one.
©#18293 is to devour the remaining 1 thousand attack those 2 Boatmakers have, pretty please.
©, Fisher of Universes is desperately begged to get a fish that isn't neutral. Uncaring to these pleas, he'll probably fish one up anyway.
Stop © is to- well I'm not even sure I can command him once he's latched on so uhhh just keep doing your thing buddy.

Apparently bookshelves are not a universal method of currency. How primitive these species are... [15/43]

Either you forgot about my +1 to the Testificate, or I just got literally nothing.

(The Testificate rolled a zero, giving itself positive effects instead of giving you any effects.)

In court, Aspera quickly prepares a rebuttal!

This was not a case of attack theft. Rather, it was a case of ironic retribution.
Since the stop signs were previously used to sabotage the Planning Room, I saw fit to take their obviously overpowered nature and turn it on
© as a consequence.

To Aspera's frustration, this does not change the fact that this was in fact a copy of your attack! You escape unscathed!

Elemental © summoned!

[OOC]

(Back in action, guys....)

[Action]

``How about a change of plan?``

He draws out a book, a cyan book with the words "Razorblade Typhoon"

``I think I need a bit of height...``

Ian jumps onto Ignition's back, although he takes a realization...

``This may be difficult, since this spell has homing razorblades, but I know who can manage them...``

Just then, Ian becomes enveloped in ice, Ignition doesn't seem to care despite being part fire, although the x on it's mask seems to be flickering as if it knows something.

``...what did I just tell him...``

With him in control, Glaciell looks at the Razorblade Typhoon, before looking at Ignition, then Tskaze, then at the sole Hermit God Tentacle.

``...guess he left me to deal with it all. master of ice is on the case...``

Glaciell points the Razorblade Typhoon at the Hermit God's tentacle, before suddenly firing a couple razorblade at it (the wiki calls the projectiles razorblades so...), instead of homing in and attacking the Hermit God's tentacle, it starts orbiting around it, like a shield. If anything tries to attack the Hermit God's tentacle, then they take damage instead.

``....jackpot...!``

[Charge]

[2/27] Nothing yet, haven't been given any boosts yet.

[RPNULL]

``...Tskaze...``

Glaciell glances down (as he is currently on Ignition's back) towards Tskaze, before giving a look of approval towards him...

``We share something alike, master of ice, and likewise, the big guy may have something alike with the morally correct boatmaker.``

Glaciell gives a nod towards Tskaze, a nod of acceptance

You establish a barrier around the Hermit God Tentacle!

~~~

Ignition's combined attacks take out five of the Boatmakers, spawning five Undead Boatmakers! Silas attacks twice, killing five Undead Boatmakers and one regular Boatmaker (summoning a replacement Undead Boatmaker)!

Bomb tries to blow up the Hermit God Tentacle, but is intercepted by the Razorblade Typhoon! The recoil kills Bomb, causing him to suddenly reanimate as Zomb! The Undead Boatmakers also charge the Hermit God Tentacle, and are likewise intercepted and killed, removing the last of the Typhoons! The living Boatmakers attack the Hermit God Tentacle, dealing 8,000 damage!

The Very Angry Sea Urchin's Angry Yelling aggros the two weakened Boatmakers!

The Mini-Kracko swarm attacks! The weakest one strikes the Ferrous Wroughtnaught, dealing 9,000 damage and taking 2,000 damage! One strikes Centurion ©, dealing 5 damage! And the last one fries ©#18293, killing it instantly!

The Ferrous Wroughtnaught destroys the weakest Mini-Kracko! Centurion ©, in an absence of Undead Boatmakers, decides to look for different Undead - settling on Zomb and cleaving him in half! ©, Fisher of Universes, fishes up the literal entire Moonlight Village Fishing Minigame! What is that? All you need to know is it's affiliated with Oryx.

Aspera looks around, frustrated with the quick destruction of the few remaining Boatmakers!

Enough is enough.

Aspera cleaves the remaining Hermit God tentacle, destroying it!

Boatmakers, make preparations to depart. Maintain current course.
Let's make this quick, shall we? We wouldn't want to keep the Adventurers waiting.

The Boatmakers retreat belowdecks again! Only Aspera remains on the deck! Hit him with everything you've got!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

Current environmental factors:
Last Stand: An unholy symbol hovers over the field! Any [PG] entities that die will immediately become undead copies with reduced stats. 1 turn remaining.
Kracko Storm: A mini-Kracko will spawn each turn, up to 3 max at one time. Indefinite.
Ocean: Water-based attacks are more effective! Indefinite.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 27/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor
Chaos Morpho [<0>]

Entities:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 60,000/60,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Tskaze, Breeze of the Dark Tundra [Ian - AG]: HP: 111,000/111,000, Regeneration: 11,000, Lifelink: If an [AG] entity would fall below 1 HP, Tskaze takes damage in that entity's place (using that entity's damage resistances, e.g. armor, instead of Tskaze's own)
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Frenzied (takes all actions twice as frequently)

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 95,000/100,000, Armor: 5,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Very Angry Sea Urchin [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Angry Yelling: Aggros a random target to attack it on the next turn, Thorns: 10,000

The Moonlight Village Fishing Minigame ['Ω']: HP: 4,000/4,000, Attack: 2,000, Super Frustrating: Cannot be killed by player actions!

Mini Kracko [<0>](x3): HP: 20,000/20,000(x3), Attack: 10,000, attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt

Ferrous Wroughtnaught [???]: HP: 91,000/91,000, Armor: 1,000, Thorns: 2,000, Attack: 10,000
Centurion ©: HP: 12/15, Actions: Tidebreaker, War Shout
Tidebreaker: Attacking Action with 5,000 Action Power. Can be given a description - doing so will give a creativity bonus.
War Shout: Increases the action power of all actions taken by copies this turn.
Elemental ©: HP: 10/10, Actions: Fire, Lightning, Ice
Can only pick one action each turn. Creativity bonuses apply.
Fire: 5,000 Action Power.
Lightning: 7,000 Action Power but must hit multiple enemies.
Ice: 3,000 Action Power and stuns the hit enemy (some exceptions apply).
©, Fisher of Universes: HP: 7/7, Fisher of Universes: Fishes up a random fish each turn belonging to one of the factions with entities present (neutral fish are hostile).

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

[CHARGE]

[1/5]
I fastball a +1 at whoever's piloting Ian by the time this reaches them (@Razor_Typhoon). By fastball I mean it's spinning fast. It's not really travelling that fast but hey it's fast at something.

[ACTION]

Free:

I mold the energy I've collected into the shape of a seed, of which I then plant gently into the sand beneath me.

Not a moment passes by as the result of my previous action bears fruit, or rather, a whole tree. One of titanic proportions, in fact. It stands mightily within this arid desert, this pearly white Yggdrasil of mine. And so, with tools of similarly pearly pigment, do I work on carving into the mighty trunk of my work. The process takes only but a brief moment. And thus, now etched into its form is a groove of significant depth.

Onto the bottom of this groove I stand, where I, with a spark formed from a snap of a finger, replace the empty air of the groove into a swirling hue of gold; a portal that I now step into. In barely no moment do I return, my new summon in tow.

Also I just chop down this whole tree with a giant axe when I'm done with it.

Base:
You ever just watch a man sell it all for a pretty rad sword? Well uhh, this guy did it. This mans really sold all his possessions to get that pretty rad sword; his equipment, his collection, his furniture, his clothes, his house, his organs, his name, his identity, he'd have probably sold his family if he had one, even his right for his existence to be recognized, he sold that too. This is probably the last sentence where we're allowed to even just mention him.

That being said, that sword does look pretty rad though. It's looking slick with all that fancy techy design. Like, look at the etched grooves with the glowing lines running through it and stuff! It's even got a pretty snug handle that just fits comfortably in your hands while you swing it around. And don't even get me started on its cutting capabilities. It cut through titanium, through tungsten, through mithril, through adamantium, every other fancy metal stuff. It even sliced a guy's depression in half... right before said guy also got cut in half. It also just does it all! Kitchen work? Done! The laundry? Done! Your taxes? Done! Every other house work? Done! Making you feel appreciated as a living being? Yeup!

Huh, my mans kinda got this sword for a bargain all things considered. He do got that Glass Cannon build though. Yeah turns out we still got a couple of sentences before we can longer acknowledge him. I was originally going to call this entity The Guy with the Pretty Rad Sword, but we're unfortunately going to have to cut the guy off of the name. We just get the Pretty Rad Sword now.

[ENTITIES]

I look at the Crewmate with eyes as disappointed as that of a disappointed father. Which contains a lot of disappointment. They're bodyblocking the Player's attacks this turn.

tfw Shield Person can't even guard
Frankly I kinda don't know what's gonna work and what's not gonna work with the Crewmate, so they'll just be boosting the Discount Ender Dragon's attack this turn.
The 10 Pet Slimes all attack first, except I guess technically the Retroactivee Knife attacks first but whatever, the Slimes are the first non-retroactive entities to attack.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, the Pretty Rad Sword, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after the Player.
BOB continues to wreck the Player's jugulars.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all heal the Crewmate.
The Bingus Bungus Architect is idle.

Last edited:
[Action]

``Just the way things should be, the overpowered villain battles on their own, the creepy cloud things do their own thing and we outnumber the bad guys...``

He puts away the Razorblade Typhoon

``Next plan, harm Aspera enough so that he decides to reconsider the whole boat idea and crash this plan.``

He then pulls out another book, the Cursed Flames...!

``Forged from the depths of corruption...``

Glaciell then fires some cursed flames, right above him and Ignition, normally it would be a death sentence but since friendly FIRE isn't a problem because

A. Ignition is literally a fire being
B. Glaciell is not only a personality of Ian, who is a player, but also Glaciell runs on frostburn.

This results in the fires mixing with no harm towards Glaciell or Ignition. (Just imagine this
1681398133372.png
)

Glaciell then draws out the Inferno Fork, thanks to the mixed fire, the Inferno Fork turns from it's usual red colour to blue.

``To take it even further...!``

He fires the Inferno Fork towards one exact spot where no one is, the blue flames merge into each other, growing bigger and bigger.

And then just then things wouldn't stop merging, Glaciell pulls the Razorblade Typhoon back out and fires two razorblades at the rapidly growing flames.

The two razorblades absorb the flames, resulting in them becoming brighter and more blue, they then home in towards Aspera...

But there's a catch, the flaming razorblades start to glow brighter and brighter as they orbit around Aspera, suddenly, the razorblades suddenly fly towards each other and upon their collision, they end up exploding into one big blast, possibly engulfing Aspera in it.

[Charge]
Taking into account of the 2 boosts granted to Ian/Glaciell...

[5/27]

[Entities]

Considering that the only real threats at this point are the mini Krackos, Glaciell looks down to Ignition.

``The Spark Controller, I request that you take out the creepy cloud things.``

After speaking to Ignition he then turns towards Silas.

``I know you have more freewill and that your decisions are up to you, but it would be for the best if we dealt with the cloud things``

And finally...

``The Breeze of the Dark Tundra, Tskaze, help take out t---``

Unfortunately, Tskaze speaks up.

``Do I look like an attacker to you, Master Glaciell?``

``ok nevermind.``

Back
Top Bottom