Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MULTI_DIMENSION PROGODMODDER DESCENDANCY ADAPTOID TEST RUN 001

DESCENDANCY SIMULACRUM DEPLOYED TO AID GODMODD-

SYSTEM OVERRIDE

DESCENDANCY DRONE 001 HAS GONE ROGUE.

SELF AWARENESS PATCH NOT ADDED.

Adaptoid #001 chuckled. Fake non-sentience, and he finally could break out of their control.

1. Adaptoid #001 has an imaginary friend. they were what kept them sane in all of the testing. It now asks them to attack Aspera. As they're imaginary, the attack won't be blocked because it won't be real. At least that was true until it got temporarily turned solid once t had a blade through the godmodder's chest.

[Charge]:
[10/60]:
<...oh. Him!>
<Perfect...>

Yet another +1 to Ian (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action]: Attacking the Brute.
Pol flies at the Brute, ready to attack with a simple downwards slash with their boomerang.

Though, before their boomerang connects... Pol and the boomerang disappears.
Something is etched on its back.
Kirby puts on an odd grey hat, loaded with a large buzzsaw with a star in its middle, which Buzzsaw Kirby then shoots off at the Brute from behind.

"Tick."
The buzzsaw apparently teleports in front of the Brute, blazing.
"Tock."
The buzzsaw fades away, reappearing to the Brute's side slamming into the ground. Spikes stab up at it from below, erupting everywhere along the ground.
"Tick."
A wall of buzzsaws rains down on the Brute from above.
"Tock."
Time stops.

The symbol etched on its back fades away.
And the buzzsaw from earlier bites into the Brute's head from behind.

And then the brief vision the Brute saw became real in an instant, with spikes instantly stabbing through it and it getting sliced and diced with saws.
Pol reappears on top of the Brute, looking down.
"Do you talk, by any chance?"
And then the slash Pol made earlier lands.

Sorry this update took so long to get out!

An echo of power rings forth, it's trail heading towards Pol, along with a single message. "Here's to a new us, and a new chance." (@Mecha_Flower)

© turns towards the Gunners, and despite no outward changes, the construct seems amused. The hands start rotating around the eye, and a feeling of dread seems to permeate the air around it. Some of the Gunners may not fire, not wanting to risk this things anger. But most, either filled with overconfidence or fearing Aspera more, still unload.

The hands, still within their clockwork rotation, write symbols on nothing once again as the very air seems to freeze, the closest bullets turning frozen solid. Then, a strange glass shield is formed, any projectiles hitting it being absorbed into its surface, before being reflected right back. Should anything still pierce these defenses, the tower shields would fly in the way of any remaining shots, melting those last rounds with jets of flames erupting from the faces.

[RPNULL]
Meanwhile with © aboard the Adventurer's Sails, he decides to reform in front of Ian, not really acknowledging him. Instead, he'd just make a lawn chair and look towards the Book of Revelation, observing the madness going on over there.

King of the Seas [22/35]

You counter the attack successfully and destroy two of the Gunners!

[OOCNULL - ACTION AND CHARGES AFTER]

(Honestly, this has become far less interesting now that half of the players left, and then half of the ones that stayed are now on sidequests, because really now there are both a lack of enemy player actions to counter or enemy entites to deal with, and also fewer allied or neutral entities as well. I know why at least one person left, but all of the others I have no idea, they just disappeared. And it really is a shame, as this has been quite a fun thing to do so far.)

[CHARGES]
+1 to @Razor_Typhoon in the form of a copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War, and a note saying "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend."
Operation Velvet Glove
[1/5]

Niyr would look upon the book of Revelation, looking on at first with pride, before his expression quickly turns into a scowl.
"...And so we stand alone. A shame, truly. He seems to have given in to his own little spark, yet what it is, I do not know. So, we must now find a way to handle this situation. Inform Aspera, I suggest we hold out at sea and fortify a land based position, then dig in within sight of the coastline and hold there. Any enemy troops landing can then be dealt with by fortified emplacements and offshore support provided by any ships we have remaining, forcing the enemy to fight both on land and at sea at once."
Niyr then turns to look at the thing aboard the Book of Revelation known as ©, and looks upon it with a look of derision and contempt.
"And you. I saw an opportunity, a way out as well. A path which would likely have reversed this situation. But I held strong. I saw the results of these actions. Chaos. Total and utter chaos. And when I saw how I came here, the path I have travelled, I found what has always been my ally. And yet now you have decided to give in instead, to a spark of chaos, a spark that if left unanswered shall surely lead to anarchy. So, I must ask, is that what you wish? Chaos? Disarray? Bloodshed? Destruction of the very way of life for all that reside in this world?"
Niyr then walks around to be beside ©, and suddenly changes to a far more compassionate expression.
"I know that deep inside no one could wish for such a thing. For is an enforced anarchy simply an order of its own? Therefore, if that is what you seek, is that not an order? If you simply wish to do as you will when you will? Because if so, that is another such order. I could go on and on..."
And at this point Niyr would begin circling ©.
"...Though, or course, there would be little point. Either you understand, or you do not. And if you do not, you must be made to understand. You must be made to understand that there is only one natural order. That of visionaries, and of follows. That of teachers, and of students. That of rulers, and the ruled. That of masters, and of servants."
Niyr then, stops, and turns to look at ©.
"I was once one of those masters. A master of a great Order. A master of knowledge, of justice, of faith. It is one of me that once discovered that I could reach out across the universes, and commune with the other versions of myself. And since then, I have become a master of worlds, of fate. Would you not agree that someone such as myself, with the knowledge of more lifetimes than you could understand, with the knowledge of every action, every consequence... Would you not agree that such a person should rule? One who could lead people to a greater future? To greater knowledge? I know that within you, you know this to be true. You want to believe. So, what has held you back? Fear? I know the secrets of death itself, of the boundaries of reality, knowledge no mortal could hope to comprehend and live. It cannot be loyalty, you have proven that already. Ignorance? As I have given you all that you need to know the truth from within yourself."
Niyr then turns to look out across the water.
"I understand the truth is hard sometimes, especially when it can be so charged with emotion. Therefore, I shall give you time to consider, and will await your decision with great anticipation."
And it is at that exact moment that Niyr would open a portal in front of ©, and a second Niyr would fly into it from behind, attempting to shove it through the portal and therefore off the ship somewhere.

Once that is done, Niyr turns to look at Niyr, and without saying a single word, both of them seem to understand what they must do. The Niyr that just arrived would teleport away, going to prepare something of great importance. Meanwhile, the original Niyr would fly up, and observe the battlefield, considering use of a certain button, but quickly deciding against it. Instead, he would decide to just ensure that the situation stays in PG control would decide that the Book of Revelation cannot fall into enemy hands. Therefore, he'd set up a backup plan, that also should help contribute to getting © off the ship. For this, he'd teleport between various positions onboard the Book of Revelation to navigate it, using some of his Naval Tactics to ensure he can sqfely navigate clear of any other boarders, and instead bringing the ship away from any others at high speed.

As he does this, the alternate Niyr would proceed to return through a rather large portal with a quite large ironclad vessel, with smoke billowing from a pair of stacks, and several pairs of purple sails. Niyr himself would stand at the bow, watching as the original Niyr proceeds to ram the new vessel, dealing significant damage to both, and if © wasn't off the ship already, Niyr would take the opportunity to attempt to get it off. However, the new ship and Niyr wouldn't exactly agree with Aspera, instead, they do slightly support an authoritarian theocracy and have already declared the original Niyr a heretic for supporting Aspera, and so they would fire on the Book of Revelation after the ram, which could further assist in removing ©.

As the enemy troops begin firing, Niyr would teleport next to the other Niyr, and they'd seemingly just stare at each other for a while...

[OOC NOTE] (I may either edit this post later or add a new one detailing the more RP details of that confrontation.)

(I get it... In spite of that I hope you continue playing, you're a very fun player)

You attempt to remove © from the Book of Revelation! @CrimtaneShovel This will launch © into the water if they do not counter!

The ship with the alternate Niyr upon it remains... What this heralds is unknown!

[OOC]
(It's the simple life-cycle of a RP, sad how some people just went and vanished without reason, and sure we could ping the inactive folks if we wanted to but for now...)

[Action/Charge]

``This seems less like war and more of a child's playground``

Cue Ian entering flaming form not to attack with fire but to comprehend on what all just happened.

``Now then, let me deal with the walking advertisement and the ship that travels alongside it``

He would jump up into the air, using a few fireballs as a boost into the air, he would draw out his trident, he would "ignite" it but not outright fire it as he begins to draw a symbol, it appears to be a flaming skull and crossbones, Ian starts to count down from 10

``10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5``

Upon saying 5, he converts his hand into electricity as he puts the Inferno Fork in that hand.

``4, 3, 2 ,1.``

He then sends the flaming symbol at the Book of Revelation with the hope of destroying it to make the fight against the Spamtanic, after the attack, Ian falls back down to the Adventurers' Sail, albeit with his hand pretty much damaged and burned.

Despite the hand damage/burn, Ian just shrugs it off and uses some spare Adamantite alongside some Copper and Tungsten to start building something...

[31/34] (If I'm not mistaken, I got 2 boosts this turn and a boost last turn that I didn't edit into last post, actually not sure if current count is 30/34 or 31/34, can someone verify that for me?)

[Ignition's Action]
Ignition wouldn't do much of noteworthy, although he would probably just attack any enemy that is on the Adventurers' Sail.

[RPNULL]

While working on something, Ian would just stare at ©, he seems confused on what they are doing.

You deal 19,000 damage to the Book of Revelation!

MULTI_DIMENSION PROGODMODDER DESCENDANCY ADAPTOID TEST RUN 001

DESCENDANCY SIMULACRUM DEPLOYED TO AID GODMODD-

SYSTEM OVERRIDE

DESCENDANCY DRONE 001 HAS GONE ROGUE.

SELF AWARENESS PATCH NOT ADDED.

Adaptoid #001 chuckled. Fake non-sentience, and he finally could break out of their control.

1. Adaptoid #001 has an imaginary friend. they were what kept them sane in all of the testing. It now asks them to attack Aspera. As they're imaginary, the attack won't be blocked because it won't be real. At least that was true until it got temporarily turned solid once t had a blade through the godmodder's chest.

Welcome to the game!

You cannot damage Aspera right now - he is on the Occam's Razor, which is too far away to target!

~~~

The Planning Room fortifies itself, gaining 5,000 Armor!

The Partnership Collective Gunners deal 17,500 damage to the Adventurers' Sails! The Partnership Collective Bouncers assist in removing © from the ship! This will make it harder to counter (although remember countering in this manner is a free action)!

The Spamtanic fires five [pipis] at the Adventurers' Sails!

Ignition destroys the remaining Partnership Collective Gunner and deals 25,000 damage to the Spamtanic! Silas repairs the Adventurers' Sails for 25,000 HP!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Destroy the Spamtanic!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, full stats revealed when engaged in combat, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 5,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.

Book of Revelation [SHIP][PG]: HP: 69,000/100,000, Boarding Difficulty: Medium
Partnership Collective Gunner [PG](x7): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500, may attempt to board other ships if not attacking
Partnership Collective Bouncer [PG](x3): HP: 25,000/25,000, makes removal from a ship faster, will not attempt to board hostile ships

The Spamtanic [SHIP][PG - BOSS]: HP: 475,000/500,000, takes 4x damage from other ships, [pipis] Cannons, Boarders!: III, [Heart on a Chain]: II, [[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: IIIIIIIIII
[pipis] Cannons: Launches 5 [pipis] at a target, each deals 30,000 damage unless destroyed mid-flight.
Boarders!: Summons three random Spamton Vehicles on a ship.
[Heart on a Chain]: Spawns a [Heart on a Chain] that takes damage for the Spamtanic.
[[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: Does something cataclysmic!
pipis [PG](x5): HP: 1,000/1,000, will deal 30,000 damage to the Adventurers' Sails next turn

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 195,500/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 42,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Crimtane Shovel: ©, aboard the Book of Revelation
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 15
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
Adaptoid #001 notes the name of the Spamtanic, and starts gathering the resources to drop an iceberg!

Iceberg (1/10)

Women & Children First!

Last edited:
[OOC NULL]
Adaptoid #001 notes the name of the Spamtanic, and drops an iceberg on top of it.
(Just some advice moving forward for if you plan on getting somewhat invested in this, I'd recommend both starting a charge and boosting someone else with a charge, and generally I find single sentence response normally are nowhere near as effective as longer ones. It doesn't have to be an essay, or even a full paragraph, but a few sentences describing a bit more detail can get you some creativity bonuses, and avoid any penalties for repetition or a lack of creativity. For example, you could potentially make up some nonsense around how Adaptoid #001 got an iceberg, ranging from saying you are moving individual water atoms into an iceberg, freezing part of a lake, exploiting spacetime or game mechanics, and so on. For inspiration I'd recommend skimming through a few of the old posts here to get a better idea of how things work. And remember that if you have any questions, you can probably either ask a couple here or make a convo with the GM. And if you have any questions regarding how the forums work, I'd be happy to try my best to answer them.)
(I get it... In spite of that I hope you continue playing, you're a very fun player)
(Oh I definitely plan on continuing, as I would like to be able to see this run to completion. And thanks.)

(Anyway, I'll probably do my action and charges some time after the main post is completed.)

A +1 is sent to [Name Here]. Why is it colored? That's for me to know and you to never find out. (@Krill13)

[Action Summary: Getting my two characters on the same boat.]
© looks upon all the various things being done to remove it, and internally sighs. If people want it gone, fine. It'll just leave.

The shields all lift until they are facing flat out, and start spinning like it's attempting to fly. Then, writing some runes on the air, a massive surge of air lifts © into the air.

Using its master piloting skills, © glides down towards the Adventurer's Sails, but instead of simply landing, the © on the boat stretches his arm out and pulls it down, crushing himself in the process. Fortunately he just reforms right next to it.

[OOC]
Also for future reference, Zallir will be the default © and Boris will be ©. The names aren't changing, just the colors used, since having both in the same sentence as is would be pain.

King of the Seas [24/35]

Last edited:
[Action/Charge]

Ian would glance towards the electric cannon before approaching it and absorbing a bit of it, he would then breathe out fireballs in the shape of skulls, however they would quickly merge with each other into 1 fire-skull as it aims towards the pipis

``Can't move much over here, I'm fixing something up...``

[32/34] (If i'm missing any boost, tell me)

[Ignitions Action]
Ignition uses the Gauntlets of Fire as he aims to hit the pipis (or if all 5 of them are destroyed, the Spamtanic)

[RP]

"Lmao these knights really do be in a lower level of civilization than cavemen. At least cavemen can unga bunga. You? You can't even talk. You can't even vocalize or do sign language or something. Did you even think past the ramifications of getting into a fight like this? Don't you guys have families or something to return to? Don't you think they'd be saddened when they hear the news of you dying to some guy named BOB in a fight that you probably shouldn't have even entered? Do you even have families? Are you both just homunculi home-grown in some laboratory or something?"

"Hey TC (that's short for Talking Candy), wanna demonstrate to them YOUR ability to talk by like, I dunno, telling me your opinion about all this and stuff?"

[ACTION]

Free:

With the strength of a thousand men, with the force of a tidal wave, with the ferocity of an apex predator, with the brutality of an uncaring nature, with a body free of all restraints whether physical, mental, spiritual...

I grab a straw and start supping upon The Bingus Bungus Energy!... which is funny because it already has a dispenser that dispenses its contents and this act is kinda redundant.

Base:
Now, I know the contract said I can't exactly summon S*lverfishes, but it never said anything about summoning this guy...

Yep! You probably weren't expecting me to do it, but I'm doing it!

It's him! It's Silverfish from Minecraft, now reprising his role as a Silverfish from Minecraft!

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
For today's simple 5 charge entity, we'll be having a Bingus Bungus Builder with us. Basically, it takes Energy from The Bingus Bungus Energy! to build stuff. It's just gonna be stackable Shields for now though, haven't gotten a Bingus Bungus Architect to make up cool structures for it to build yet.

...it is now that I feel the repercussions of naming this energy source as such.

Shield Person continues shielding for the group.
The Unnatural Thing continues beating down the weakened Knight.
If the weakened Knight has yet to run for its uncivilized life(or hasn't surrendered yet, that's a thing that can happen), BOB punishes it for not doing so...
I really like the part where Silverfish from Minecraft said "IT'S SILVERFISH TIME" and he silverfished all over the other Knight.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate utilizes Bingus Bungus Energy! to try and boost Shield Person's Armor. If it can't, it just heals him instead.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder builds a Shield for Shield Person.

[CHARGE]

[0/10]
A congratulatory +1 to Boris...or uhh, ©. Copyright symbol?(@CrimtaneShovel)

You remove roughly 2,000 Energy! Why less than usual? You don't need as much for your intended summon, so why waste it?

You summon a Silverfish!

~~~

The Unnatural Thing attacks the Castle Knight, dealing 2,000 damage! The Healer heals 2,500 HP to the Shield Person! BOB finishes off the Castle Knight! The Crewmate patches up the Shield Person's shield, giving it 250 Armor! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy!

The remaining Castle Knight, seemingly sensing he's outmatched, flees from battle!

The magic of Halloween seems to seep into the horrifying BOB, granting him an additional 1,250 Attack!

You step into the interior of the castle. There are a few corridors, but only two seem to be of any interest. One leads to a tall tower sticking out of the castle - but it's guarded by a large, dangerous monster. (It is luckily sleeping.) The other appears to lead to the dragon you are looking for.

~~~

Candy Box Island - Castle Interior:

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,500/10,000, Armor: 1,250
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
BOB [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Attack: 2,500
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP; 50,000/50,000, Energy: 30,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power

[Charge]:
[10/60]:
<...oh. Him!>
<Perfect...>

Yet another +1 to Ian (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action]: Attacking the Brute.
Pol flies at the Brute, ready to attack with a simple downwards slash with their boomerang.

Though, before their boomerang connects... Pol and the boomerang disappears.
Something is etched on its back.
Kirby puts on an odd grey hat, loaded with a large buzzsaw with a star in its middle, which Buzzsaw Kirby then shoots off at the Brute from behind.

"Tick."
The buzzsaw apparently teleports in front of the Brute, blazing.
"Tock."
The buzzsaw fades away, reappearing to the Brute's side slamming into the ground. Spikes stab up at it from below, erupting everywhere along the ground.
"Tick."
A wall of buzzsaws rains down on the Brute from above.
"Tock."
Time stops.

The symbol etched on its back fades away.
And the buzzsaw from earlier bites into the Brute's head from behind.

And then the brief vision the Brute saw became real in an instant, with spikes instantly stabbing through it and it getting sliced and diced with saws.
Pol reappears on top of the Brute, looking down.
"Do you talk, by any chance?"
And then the slash Pol made earlier lands.

You deal 7,500 damage to the Brute of Oryx!

When Aspera initiated the event granting his Godmodderhood, he expected a few major factions to quickly rise up to stake their own positions. Most of them, he recruited; however, he was not expecting Oryx and the assorted forces of his realms to be a significant threat. This was one of his most significant mistakes. Oryx's curse was not universal, of course. Although he could still revive his minions at will, only those within his own local sphere of influence would be stripped of their own immortality. This, however, hardly slowed Oryx down; he was able to summon an indomitable army at will, one that could never truly die. He quickly conquered large swaths of territory, protecting his own claims and denying Aspera access to significant parts of this new battlefield. Oryx's curse also enabled him to stand against Adventurers both for and against Aspera. An initial wave of Adventurers coordinated in an attempt to attack Oryx, and all were seemingly killed. Whether or not being Adventurers allowed them to come back to life elsewhere is unknown.
[/spoiler]

~~~

Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Brute of Oryx ['Ω']: HP: 5,000/15,000, Attack: 5,000, Break Armor: Nullifies Armor on enemy targets (but does not ignore it for this attack). Lasts two rounds.
Pet of Oryx ['Ω'](x4): HP: 500/500, Attack: 100, Crowd, do not have to be defeated to progress

(Shouldn't I also have the Bingus Bungus Builder summoned using 5 charges last turn?)

[RP]

I briefly consider going where the sleeping monster is for that extra loot, but then again, I am here for a cordial visit to a dragon here, and stealing stuff from their castle's probs not gonna look good and all that... that whole business with the Knights was self-defense so shush.

So yeah, I now head straight for the dragon and, assuming I immediately come within conversation range with the lad, make my inquiry regarding the Candy Box. Or, in my words:

"Greeting'sth to thee, o Dragon'sth of this yonder castle'sth. I haves heard'sth tell from a certain Cyclops'th that thy hast knowledge'sth of the wheres upons'th of a certain adventure folk who hast gained possession'sth of a certain Candy Box'sth, of which can'st be opened by this here'sth Talking Candy'sth. Are'st thine willing'st to conveyeth to me a direction'st I should maketh my way towards'th?"

"Also if this is actually your castle, uhh sorry about that one knight. I tried to talk it out but they kept going after me and they just would not talk even after I tried to rile them up with taunts of ignorance to the concept of having a conversation and yeah my guys kinda killed one of them when they didn't stop. So uh, sorry again."

[ACTION]

Free:

I inwardly yell as I absorb Bingus Bungus Energy. Do you know how hard it is to inwardly yell? You gotta yell but you also gotta make it so it isn't this loud yell that annoys everyone around you with how loud it is? Yeah, it's hard. It's like you need to have a mouth in your innards to accomplish this. Not that I would know. I don't have a mouth in my innards.

Definitely not.

Haha.

Cut to the next slide already.

Base:
holy hot damn have I really not been rolling the better half of these 50/50 crit rolls i swear oh uhh I summon a Discount Ender Dragon. It's just this poor paper mache recreation of the iconic Ender Dragon. Yeah.

[ENTITIES]

Assuming there's no one here I should be attacking...

Silverfish and the Unnatural Thing kind of just hang out.
BOB hangs out but BOB gets a different line.
Shield Person just shields the group.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person another boost to his armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder builds up a Shield for the group.

[CHARGE]
A +1 is sent to [Name Here]. Why is it colored? That's for me to know and you to never find out. (@Krill13)
What did the author mean for the +1 being gray to represent?

[2/10]
What did [Name Here] mean to convey by giving Ian (@Razor_Typhoon) a +1?

Last edited:
+1 to the Testificate, in the form of a letter placed in top of a bomb.
Operation Velvet Glove
[2/5]

TO: PG COMMAND CENTER ALPHA
DATE: 05/11/2022
SUBJECT: ASSINATION OF LOW PRIORITY TARGET
-------------
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE HAS BEEN SHIPPED TO THE LOW PRIORITY TARGET KNOWN AS "TESTIFICATE" WITH THE GOAL OF PREVENTING USE BY THE ENEMY.
DEVICE HAS BEEN DISGUISED WITH REAL +1 CHARGE.
EXPECATIONS ARE LOW, BUT POSSIBILITY OF COLLATERAL DAMAGE EXISTS.

DEVICE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AT TARGET SHORTLY BY WAY OF [REDACTED]. STAND BY BEFORE ANY FURTHER OFFENSIVE ACTION.

[Charge]:
[11/60]: Pol gets out a piece of pen and paper, and has it start writing a letter on its own while Pol and Kirby fights.

+1 to ©, because I said so (@OrichalcumShovel).

[Action]: Finishing off the Brute of Oryx.
<<Ready yourselves to bounce around, Kirby.>>
<<Poyo.>>
Pol immediately flaps back, landing on the ground and touching it with their wing. The whole room turns into bouncy jelly, which should throw off the footing of just about everyone on the ground as they struggle to find balance. Pol is unaffected though, as they go back to flying in the air.

Kirby, adapting to the situation quickly, bounces around on the jelly towards the Brute. Putting on a blue headband with a gold medal on it, Suplex Kirby grabs the Brute from behind, turns around, and throws the Brute into one of the walls.

As the Brute flies in the air, Pol throws black pieces of jelly that eat anything they come into contact with into the air, floating. The Brute just so happens to run into the jelly as they bounce around in the room, off the bouncy walls and floors. At some point, the Brute even hits the Pets of Oyx, which Suplex Kirby, managing to avoid the bouncing Brute, also bounces over to to try and throw all four Pets around the room as well.

At some point, the Pets and the Brute end up impacting each other in the air, probably with some momentum editing on Pol's part. Stunned, they fall to the ground as they both somehow cancel each other's momentum with that impact (again, blame Pol, I suppose). Kirby, who had discarded his band at some point as he found himself beneath the Brute and the Pets, opens his mouth up wide, inhaling as hard as he can, and inhales at least the Brute (maybe the Pets too), before turning to Pol and spitting out the Brute (and possibly the Pets) at Pol, who slices the Brute in half with their boomerang. And any Pets launched at them, if Kirby also managed to swallow them and then spit them out too.

Adaptoid #001 notes the name of the Spamtanic, and starts gathering the resources to drop an iceberg!

Iceberg (1/10)

Women & Children First!

You charge! (Note, you're able to both charge and attack in a single turn. Also, charges can only be spent on entities unless I state otherwise!)

[Action Summary: Getting my two characters on the same boat.]
© looks upon all the various things being done to remove it, and internally sighs. If people want it gone, fine. It'll just leave.

The shields all lift until they are facing flat out, and start spinning like it's attempting to fly. Then, writing some runes on the air, a massive surge of air lifts © into the air.

Using its master piloting skills, © glides down towards the Adventurer's Sails, but instead of simply landing, the © on the boat stretches his arm out and pulls it down, crushing himself in the process. Fortunately he just reforms right next to it.

[OOC]
Also for future reference, Zallir will be the default © and Boris will be ©. The names aren't changing, just the colors used, since having both in the same sentence as is would be pain.

King of the Seas [24/35]

You reunite yourself on the Adventurers' Sails! The traps don't seem to activate to stop you.

Silas: I don't know what your deal is...
Silas: But I've got bigger things to worry about right now.
Silas: Leave the people on my ship alone and you'll be in no trouble.

[Action/Charge]

Ian would glance towards the electric cannon before approaching it and absorbing a bit of it, he would then breathe out fireballs in the shape of skulls, however they would quickly merge with each other into 1 fire-skull as it aims towards the pipis

``Can't move much over here, I'm fixing something up...``

[32/34] (If i'm missing any boost, tell me)

[Ignitions Action]
Ignition uses the Gauntlets of Fire as he aims to hit the pipis (or if all 5 of them are destroyed, the Spamtanic)

You destroy all five pipis and deal 10,000 damage to the Spamtanic!

+1 to the Testificate, in the form of a letter placed in top of a bomb.
Operation Velvet Glove
[2/5]

TO: PG COMMAND CENTER ALPHA
DATE: 05/11/2022
SUBJECT: ASSINATION OF LOW PRIORITY TARGET
-------------
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE HAS BEEN SHIPPED TO THE LOW PRIORITY TARGET KNOWN AS "TESTIFICATE" WITH THE GOAL OF PREVENTING USE BY THE ENEMY.
DEVICE HAS BEEN DISGUISED WITH REAL +1 CHARGE.
EXPECATIONS ARE LOW, BUT POSSIBILITY OF COLLATERAL DAMAGE EXISTS.

DEVICE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AT TARGET SHORTLY BY WAY OF [REDACTED]. STAND BY BEFORE ANY FURTHER OFFENSIVE ACTION.

The +1 given to the Testificate explodes! But it doesn't take damage, only the ship it's on does! The Adventurers' Sails takes 20,000 damage! The Testificate responds by firing at the Book of Revelation, dealing 1,000 damage to it! You also receive a +1 Charge, which is also on top of a bomb. The bomb is a dud.

~~~

The Partnership Collective Gunners deal 17,500 damage to the Adventurers' Sails!

The Spamtanic activates its [Heart on a Chain], summoning a Heart on a Chain! The Spamtanic fires its [pipis] cannons at the Adventurers' Sails!

Ignition attacks the Spamtanic, destroying the [Heart on a Chain]! He then deals 20,000 damage to the Spamtanic with Gauntlets of Fire! The Crewmate reports to medbay to make a Health Potion for Silas, healing 2,500 HP to him! Silas heals 50,000 HP to the Adventurers' Sails!

Silas: We'll do more damage to the Spamtanic if you can increase the momentum of the Adventurers' Sails!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Destroy the Spamtanic!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 5,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.

Book of Revelation [SHIP][PG]: HP: 69,000/100,000, Boarding Difficulty: Medium
Partnership Collective Gunner [PG](x7): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500, may attempt to board other ships if not attacking
Partnership Collective Bouncer [PG](x3): HP: 25,000/25,000, makes removal from a ship faster, will not attempt to board hostile ships

The Spamtanic [SHIP][PG - BOSS]: HP: 465,000/500,000, takes 4x damage from other ships, [pipis] Cannons, Boarders!: III, [Heart on a Chain]: II, [[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: IIIIIIIIII
[pipis] Cannons: Launches 5 [pipis] at a target, each deals 30,000 damage unless destroyed mid-flight.
Boarders!: Summons three random Spamton Vehicles on a ship.
[Heart on a Chain]: Spawns a [Heart on a Chain] that takes damage for the Spamtanic.
[[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: Does something cataclysmic!
[Heart on a Chain]: HP: 23,846/23,846, absorbs damage taken by the Spamtanic
pipis (x5): HP: 1,000/1,000, will deal 30,000 damage to the Adventurers' Sails next turn

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 158,000/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 42,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Crimtane Shovel: ©, aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 16
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
[All of this is just flavor text until you see text in brackets again]

A new Player arrives. They just seem to be staring off into the middle distance. Wow what an Emo :red:! You figure an Emo :red: like this would be a......

Hey You. Shut the :red: up.

You can't do that I'm the narrator.

Yes I can. And I'm going to narrate my own dam self

That sentence had so many atrocious grammatical errors I. *mhhhhh*

Much better. Now where were we?

ah yes, The woman looks out over the battlefield of morons, psychos, and Degeneres and knows She will fit right in. She cracks a small smile.

"Let's get this show on the road, Shall we?"

She says in a smoth......

Shut up. Your stupid self-agrandizing dialoge is repulsive and does a disservice to the very concept of narration

Says the loser who trys to pass off pure snark for narration.

It's called adding some comedy to the moment. Something I need to do with all your melodramatic bull:red:. You just can't take a joke

Seriously? "A joke" I'm tired of people saying genuinely malicious :red: and then trying to pass it off as a joke when someone calls them out. Everyone with half a brain can see through you flimsy lie :red: lips

Resorting to name calling now

My God. I hate when :red:ers like you insult something you do relentlessly but as soon as you insult them back they say it's to far because they weren't insulting you they were insulting something your doing. But insulting something you do is basiclly the same as insulting the person. And don't try to pass it of as criticism because it's not. To be criticism it actually has to be saying something constructive

Stop throwing a temper tantrum

okay shut up. I hate when people think they have the right to act all smug and superior when they piss someone else off because they are actively attacking something they enjoy or the person themselves. They have a right to be angry at you while your acting like an :red:. You deserve everything that comes at you for instigating. People like you are the reason people are afraid to show thier emotions and get help.

Whatever Princess

A gunshot suddenly rings out. The narrator is now dead

Hey You can't do that.

Shut up you are dead

..... Good that actually worked.

[Relivant text begins here]

Felling suitably Mistirous in her ways the woman declares herself neutral for the time being.

She immediately begins a 60 turn charge to summon W.D Gaster

The woman shifts into the space between dimensions to avoid fire and performs a backwards long jump onto the ship called "Book of revelations"

Last edited:
Adaptoid #001 reduces the Occams razor to it's simplest components, hence making it worthy of it's name.

Iceberg giant 2/10 (Now it's an entity.)

Back
Top Bottom