Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[RPNULL]

"The names ©, and it's a pleasure to meet you. My silent friend here is ©"

© just rotates it's glass eye towards Azzouru, before offering a crystal flower from one of it's hands.

[All of this is just flavor text until you see text in brackets again]

A new Player arrives. They just seem to be staring off into the middle distance. Wow what an Emo :red:! You figure an Emo :red: like this would be a......

Hey You. Shut the :red: up.

You can't do that I'm the narrator.

Yes I can. And I'm going to narrate my own dam self

That sentence had so many atrocious grammatical errors I. *mhhhhh*

Much better. Now where were we?

ah yes, The woman looks out over the battlefield of morons, psychos, and Degeneres and knows She will fit right in. She cracks a small smile.

"Let's get this show on the road, Shall we?"

She says in a smoth......

Shut up. Your stupid self-agrandizing dialoge is repulsive and does a disservice to the very concept of narration

Says the loser who trys to pass off pure snark for narration.

It's called adding some comedy to the moment. Something I need to do with all your melodramatic bull:red:. You just can't take a joke

Seriously? "A joke" I'm tired of people saying genuinely malicious :red: and then trying to pass it off as a joke when someone calls them out. Everyone with half a brain can see through you flimsy lie :red: lips

Resorting to name calling now

My God. I hate when :red:ers like you insult something you do relentlessly but as soon as you insult them back they say it's to far because they weren't insulting you they were insulting something your doing. But insulting something you do is basiclly the same as insulting the person. And don't try to pass it of as criticism because it's not. To be criticism it actually has to be saying something constructive

Stop throwing a temper tantrum

okay shut up. I hate when people think they have the right to act all smug and superior when they piss someone else off because they are actively attacking something they enjoy or the person themselves. They have a right to be angry at you while your acting like an :red:. You deserve everything that comes at you for instigating. People like you are the reason people are afraid to show thier emotions and get help.

Whatever Princess

A gunshot suddenly rings out. The narrator is now dead

Hey You can't do that.

Shut up you are dead

..... Good that actually worked.

[Relivant text begins here]

Felling suitably Mistirous in her ways the woman declares herself neutral for the time being.

She immediately begins a 60 turn charge to summon W.D Gaster

The woman shifts into the space between dimensions to avoid fire and performs a backwards long jump onto the ship called "Book of revelations"

You arrive on the Book of Revelation! The Partnership Collective Drones don't seem happy you're there...

Adaptoid #001 reduces the Occams razor to it's simplest components, hence making it worthy of it's name.

Iceberg giant 2/10 (Now it's an entity.)

You are not close enough to the Occam's Razor to attack it!

As I said, its for me to know and you to never find out. As a result of you ignoring my earlier statement this +1 which was originally going to you shall henceforth be delivered to Ian. (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action Summary: Doing something I've wanted to for a while now]
The two ©'s look towards Silas, and © just laughs.

"If I wanted to cause problems for you I'd be trying to kill you right now. Right now I'm on your side. Here, I'll even bring a friend."

As those words are spoken, a strange portal opens in the air, with a green light coming out. Then © makes another, smaller portal, and pulls out several various poisons and some Rust Promoter DX (if you know you know) and throws them in, along with a patented Dr. Doofenshmirtz Self Destruct Button.

©, who up to this point has just been observing a crab musical in the water, decides to help by making several of its gloved hands form together into a giant hand and reaches into the portal.
There's at first nothing. A lack of matter so immense words alone cannot describe it. Then, something.

A lone tree stands tall in a field, the coloring making it feel straight out of a storybook. It's size is misleading, for there is a near infinite amount of leaves on its branches, the limbs reaching every universe that was, is, or will be.

The hand slowly moves towards a branch, and singles out a particular leaf. It's coloring is slightly darker, and a single purple drop hangs off the end. Carefully, the hand plucks the leaf off, and returns back to the portal.

As the hand returns, another © comes out, who then proceeds to have a green hat thrown on them by © as a means of differentiating the two.

"Here you are! One me, fresh off the press. I hope you enjoy your order from Interuniversal Express. If not, too bad."

The copy, who I shall refer to as ©, just hangs out. After all, it'd be quite rude to make someone work not 10 seconds into their existence.

King of the © [26/35]

You summon #18293!

[RPNULL OOC]

(I can't think of anything thanks to the prolonged inactivity so.)

[Action/Charge]

Ian's still busy "re-constructing" his arm to do something, although to make up for it... I actually don't know...

[34/34]

Nothing appears, as not only the aforementioned thing still applies, but deus ex machima otherworldly forces are held back by whatever and so the entity creation will be delayed this turn.

[Ignition]
He does nothing noteworthy except usage of Gauntlets of Fire and attacking the pipis

...Okay!

After finding... someone, nobody in particular but someone I guess... to fill her in on what was going on, she puts her all into getting home.
Birdie is now an Anti-Godmodder.

Action:
Birdie first sets her sights on the Spamtanic, which seems to be attempting to stop them from reaching Aspera. She wanders the boat for a bit, and upon growing impatient whilst looking for weapons, she takes the nearest thing: a pile of pillows, She puts them into a cannon and fires at the Spamtanic, and the pillows spontaniously combust in midair, leaving pillowy fireballs rocketing towards the enemy boat in a rather literal twist of "pillow fight".

Charges:

I gain a charge.
1 [gained this action] + 1 [from Krill13]
Bluebird: 2/10

Welcome to the game! You deal 12,000 damage to the [Heart on a Chain]

"Hm. This is an odd sight. I suppose it's a bit larger than last time"
(do I need stats?)

The only thing you need to start playing the game is to choose a faction and make an action. You can do anything* so go wild.
*Some gamplay limitations apply.

Tip of the Day
You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! - Tigran Petrosyan, 2020

I drop a brick on the pipis for not taking en passant, in accordance with the laws of AnarchyChess.

You obliterate the pipis and deal 6,000 damage to the [Heart on a Chain]!

~~~

The Planning Room activates all of its tactics at once! The Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor! All [PG] ships cannot be boarded this turn! All [PG] entities receive an attack buff for this turn!

The Partnership Collective Gunners fire on the Adventurers' Sails, dealing 21,000 damage! The Partnership Collective Bouncers attempt to forcibly remove the Lady In Violet from the Book of Revelation! Countering this is free, but will send you into the water if the counter isn't creative enough!

The Spamtanic fires five pipis! The Spamtanic summons boarders! A Spamton Minecart, Spamton Helicopter, and Spamton Tank appear on the Adventurers' Sails!

Ignition attacks the Spamtanic, destroying the [Heart on a Chain] with the first attack and dealing 25,000 damage with the second! Silas and the Crewmate work together to heal the Adventurers' Sails by 30,000!

(Tip to [AG] players: If you want to do extra damage to the Spamtanic, you should consider using your actions to increase the Momentum of the Adventurers' Sails! Alternatively, if you have enough charge, you could make your own ship, but it will go away when the battlefield moves away from the water.)

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Destroy the Spamtanic!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.

Book of Revelation [SHIP][PG]: HP: 69,000/100,000, Boarding Difficulty: Medium
Partnership Collective Gunner [PG](x7): HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 2,500, may attempt to board other ships if not attacking
Partnership Collective Bouncer [PG](x3): HP: 25,000/25,000, makes removal from a ship faster, will not attempt to board hostile ships

The Spamtanic [SHIP][PG - BOSS]: HP: 440,000/500,000, takes 4x damage from other ships, [pipis] Cannons, Boarders!: III, [Heart on a Chain]: II, [[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: IIIIIIIIII
[pipis] Cannons: Launches 5 [pipis] at a target, each deals 30,000 damage unless destroyed mid-flight.
Boarders!: Summons three random Spamton Vehicles on a ship.
[Heart on a Chain]: Spawns a [Heart on a Chain] that takes damage for the Spamtanic.
[[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: Does something cataclysmic!
pipis x5: HP: 1,000/1,000 (x5), will deal 30,000 damage to the Adventurers' Sails next turn

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 167,000/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 42,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Spamton Minecart [PG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Removes 500 Momentum from the ship each turn
Spamton Helicopter [PG]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 25,000, can only target the ship it's aboard with its attack
Spamton Tank [PG]: HP: 1/1, Armor: 30,000, Attack: 10,000 AoE, attacks remove Armor equal to 1/2 of damage that would have been dealt

#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Book of Revelation
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N], aboard the Book of Revelation
Crimtane Shovel: ©, aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
little1133: Birdie [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Kitnight: ?

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 17 (Note: Benefits of increased charge will be greatly diminished once Charge reaches 20.)
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
Adaptoid #001 conjures Category 5 hurricane winds at the spamtanic, with glass shards and nails blowing in along with every kind of debris,including a kitchen sink.

Iceberg giant: 3/10

Seeing as how Birdie is pretty new around here, it feels right to offer them a gift, in the form of 20,000 paper swans. They are all made of failed math papers, and now they are legally yours. Enjoy the complete tank of your grade. (+1 @little1133)

[Action Summary: Trying to call in some old friends]

The ©'s first just take a moment to look at #18293's name.

"Well then. Thats.... not exactly what I thought they'd be named. Interesting..."

Then, considering the amount of new people, both ©'s decide its fine to go on a side adventure, along with remembering the birds they allied with all that time ago.

Deciding the birds are more important, © 1 and © 2 summon what seems like the light used to signal Batman, with the bat replaced by a bird face.

Now you may wondering, "How would it even work? It's not even night." And to that I say the Great K.A.T.E is currently in need of repairs, so weather isn't exactly broadcasted. So let's just...
Code:
 © set Time to Night
There. Now its night. Moving on.

Now the light is helpful and all, but its not going to get the birds attention. So naturally © throws several enchantments on it to attract birds like a moth to a flame, and © uses its crystal eye as a lens, shooting the light off into millions of directions.

And if all else fails, © dramatically cuts a loaf of bread in some weird summoning circle. It's not even clear if he's summoning anything.

[Entity Action(s)]

As for #18293's Action, he tries to drain the armor of the Spamtanic to see if it can go negative. If not, he drains the attack of the Partnership Collective Gunners.

King of the Sea [29/35]

+1 to @Kitnight ♧ as a welcome to the game, and as a bribe token to remember that the PG team was the first to give a +1 charge.
Operation Velvet Glove
[3/5]
Now, in the world of this DtG game, not much time has passed. However, in both the real world, and in other worlds, quite a bit of time has passed. Some would complain about this, but Niyr knows better. As he is almost constantly in contact with alternate versions of himself in other universes, he is able to take advantage of his time difference through exploiting the actions and knowledge of his other selves. This leads to a situation in which he is multiple universe ahead and behind everyone else, therefore leading to a state of non-linear time, as he is able to communicate both with the present version of an alternate universe self, and the version that would otherwise correspond to the time in the universe he is currently in.

However, this also has the side-effect of breaking Niyr, as this state of non-linear time contradicts the established laws of both some of his other selves, and the universes those other selves are in. This means that Niyr is in a state of both continuity and discontinuity, and both in linear and non-linear time. This causes him to not behave in a manner which makes sense according to the laws of physics, by the use of video game logic, and something about first needing to talk about parellel universes.

By breaking the laws of physics, this allows Niyr to simply jump up, and stretch out his wings to glide, before phantom forces cause him to rapidly gain speed and slam into the side of the Adventurer's Sails fast enough to get through the collision and clip inside. Being inside the Adventurer's Sails then activates a trigger, changing his state to be aboard the Adventurer's Sails, and resetting his physics to behave normally again.

[OOC]

(If that's fine, I'm going to wait until the battleship battle ends before summoning/upgrading a entity)

[Action]

``And I'm done!``

Ian now has a prosthetic arm but now he is concerned about the amount of intruders on the ship.

``As for everyone else who doesn't belong here...``

Cue flame form.

``GET
OFF!``

Suddenly, all PGs on the Adventurer's Sail would be hit by a eruption of fire energy along with something else, which should kick them off and if not,
then it would damage them.

[Charge]

Being delayed until the battle on the water ends.

[RPNULL]

``Nice to see some newcomers on our side, but what was that?``

He seems confused on what just happened with him as he tries to think about it while leaning on Ignition, who seems awfully twitchy, he probably is sensing something.

[RPNULL]

"Bold of you to assume you don't have a long-lost twin who is looking to kill you off as a means to fake their own death."

I nod to every word the Dragon speaks to me. That or I might just be headbanging, I dunno. I do at least know that I'm gonna be heading to some desert thing, find a giant teapot thing, and that I am going there with full confidence the teapot's not gonna bow to me. I am, after all, the mortalest of mortals. I'm so mortal I don't die when I am killed. That's how mortal I get.

So yeah, I do set off for this desert travel, but not without finishing these actions...

[ACTION]

Free:

I do the thing where I hold aloft Bingus Bungus Energy on top of my palms, and then crush it, gaining the energy for my use. It instead sets my hand aflame. I try to put it out and fail to do so as the flames then begin to envelop me whole and I am now running about in panic, flailing my arms helplessly. I'm now something of a Bingus Bungus Burning Man for the remainder of this turn.

Base:
I did kind of leave something for the Cyclops when I left that place, why not leave something for ze Dragon as a tip too? Uhh let's see...

Cow With Regenerating Flesh and Probably Isn't Actually a Living Thing So As To Not Make One Not Feel Guilty For Eating Its Flesh

Yeah that sounds like a neat enough gift.

[ENTITIES]

Silverfish, the Unnatural Thing, and the Discount Dragon kind of just do nothing but uhh, walk with me as I go out of the castle?
BOB once again gets a different line to describe BOB's departure.
Shield Person's up front and shielding.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person another boost to his armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder continues building up the Bingus Bungus Shield for Shield Person.

[CHARGE]

[3/10]
As Birdie surveys the boat of which she unexpectedly finds herself to be on, a bottle apparently composed of brown paper comes to interrupt her inquiry with a harmless impact directly to her face. She comes to find that, aside from its paper structure, it is likely to be of the 'message in a bottle' sort. It indeed comes with a cork blocking its one opening. Upon taking the cork off (with probably relative ease on her part), she indeed finds one such wrapped scroll inside it... yes, it's made of glass, and unfortunately, no, it won't open up. Whatever writing it could have had in there can never be read thanks to this one overlooked detail. Oops. Fortunately, it seems like it can still be used as some sort of +1 for whatever future charging she might take up. (@little1133)

You take 2,500 Energy! from the Bingus Bungus Energy!

You leave a gift for the dragon! You then depart the castle. Your first obstacle appears in the forest as you're approaching the mountain pass... You're ambushed by wolves and a forest ent!

The Healer heals 2,500 HP to the Shield Person! The Crewmate provides a small boost to the Shield Person's armor! The Bingus Bungus Builder! gives another Bingus Bungus Shield! to the Shield Person!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Forest:
Field Effect: 5 Forest Mosquitoes will spawn every turn, starting in 4 turns

Forest Wolf [H](x5): HP: 10,000/10,000(x5), Attack: 2,500(x5)
Forest Ent [H]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 10,000(II), doesn't attack unless cooldown is full

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 9,000/10,000, Armor: 1,600, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 3,000 HP
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
BOB [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Attack: 2,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 30,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Spends 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity

[Charge]:
[12/60]: The letter continues to be written...
A +1 to one of the ©'s because yes (@OrichalcumShovel)

[Action]: Armor reduction
"Kirby, I'll take the lead here."
Kirby (I lost track of the hex colour I used for him): "Poyo."

Kirby runs off to look around the room for things, while Pol teleports on top of the Red Stone Guardian.
"I've seen several things like you with 'armour' in my time here..."
"...but what if..."

Pol flies off the statue as they presumably get attacked, before flying over to the Violet Stone Guardian and brushing their wing against its stone flesh.
Pol then lands on the ground, before flapping back and turning around.

The area where Pol brushed the Violet Stone Guardian turns black, dying the rest of the Stone Guardian a darker hue, which should theoretically make the Statue's stone weaker, thus removing its armour.

Pol then shoves a wing forwards towards the Red Stone Guardian, before pulling their wing to them, along with apparently the colour from the other statue, which seems to simply drain from them, making the Red Stone Guardian unnaturally monochrome white. This should have a similar effect to the thing Pol did to the Violet Stone Guardian.

Pol then just stands there and waits, brandishing their boomerang, waiting for the Guardians to attack them pointlessly.
Or not. Depends.

Nonetheless, Pol vanishes again after a time before they would have gotten hit, if at all, before reappearing behind both Guardians, with a very enlarged version of their boomerang, now ethereal. About as big as a house.
Pol swings at the two Guardians, and the boomerang passes through them apparently harmlessly, except it also pulls out some sort of... essence from inside them.
"Now, hopefully... that puts your armour in the negatives now."
"Maybe it'll lead to you guys taking more damage?"

You successfully eliminate the armor on both Stone Guardians!

~~~

Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Stone Guardian (Red) ['Ω']: HP: 25,000/25,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Heals 5,000 HP and gains new abilities if fighting alone
Stone Guardian (Violet) ['Ω']: HP: 25,000/25,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Heals 5,000 HP and gains new abilities if fighting alone

I'm waiting for more posts to update. If you haven't posted yet, please try to get your post in sooner rather than later!

"Well. I tried."

[Charge]:
[13/60]: AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, THE LETTER HAS FINIISHED.
+1 to Ian for his next charge (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action]: The Red Guardian is bullied
And then a star smacks the Red Guardian in the head from behind.

Yes, it was Kirby, who spat it out with a snipe shot after eating a somewhat small rock.
But then Kirby turns to the somewhat large pile of rocks next to him and starts really inhaling, sucking up the entire pile up and somehow distorting it to fit in his body, with only a slight increase in his volume.

Kirby then spits out a rather large barrage of stars at the Red Guardian...
...which Pol shatters into a bunch of single stars with a single blow from their boomerang, scattering the stars and surrounding them in water before the Red Guardian could do anything about said star barrage.
Pol then teleports on top of the Red Guardian and stabs their boomerang into the Red Guardian's head, engulfing the boomerang in water in the process.

The stars home in on the Red Guardian, attacking it from all angles like a bunch of homing missiles, exploding upon contact with the huge hunk of stone. And obviously, the stars and the boomerang would be super effective (x4 damage, in fact), because they're water type moves now and the Guardian is CLEARLY a fire and rock type, because it's red and it's made of stone.

Pol then stabs their boomerang more into the Red Guardian's head, somehow filling it with water even if it isn't even hollow inside.
Pol then teleports a bit away from the Guardian, cloning themselves again until an entire swarm of Pols surround the Guardian, slashing at it with their own boomerangs. Water comes gushing out from every chip made on the Guardian, before the water doubles back on the Guardian and stabs it again with pointed spear ends.

[ACTION]

Free:

I begin to display a level of gymnastics far beyond comprehension: I do a cool flip; I do two cool flips; I do a double jump; a triple jump; a negative triple jump; I make cool poses in the air; I make cool poses in the ground; I make cool poses IN the ground; I violate just about 163 physics laws in one jump; and I stick the landing next to the Bingus Bungus Energy! at a 45° angle with respect to ur mum lmao gottem

Then I pull energy from the Bingus Bungus Energy! like you normally would.

Base:
You know what? I feel lonely, being the only Spawner around here and all that. So why not make another one, right?

New Spawner done and done. You're probably wondering what this guy spawns, right?

Bullets. It spawns bullets. Also it's shaped like a gun. It's a Gun-Shaped Spawner that spawns bullets. Specifically towards enemies.

It's a Gun-Shaped Spawner that spawns bullets towards enemies.

(For all intents and purposes, this is basically just another attacking entity. Maybe a bit skewed towards Attack than it does HP.)

[ENTITIES]

Silverfish, the Unnatural Thing, the Discount Dragon, and the Gun-Shaped Spawner all go to town on the Forest Ent.
BOB the not-builder does the opposite of building. Which is destroying. BOB is destroying the Forest Ent.
Shield Person's up front and shielding for everyone.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person yet another boost to his armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder continues building up the Bingus Bungus Shield for Shield Person.

[CHARGE]

[4/10]
@little1133
(Part 2 of a 3-parter bit)
In Birdie's hands befalls yet another bottle...or perhaps, it's been with her all this time. The flask in question sports a...particularly fleshy visage to it. It feels...warm to the touch. It is...pulsating within her grasp, like one of a beating heart. "What is this? Is it alive?" and all such questions that would normally form within one's thoughts in regards to this object are instead overwritten by an overwhelming sense that she must open this bottle, see what it holds. She opens the bottle, its equally peculiar cork coming off with hardly any difficulty involved. Inside is yet another scroll, this one's appearance deviating from the bottle's fleshed own. Instead, it's pitch-black, it's weightless, it...feels like nothing at all. It escapes her hand in a swift moment, its rolled up form hovering before her. It then unfurls on its own, revealing for a moment...nothing, before a text of pure white within darkness materializes.
"you lost the game"

"also yes this is a +1 too"

Adaptoid #001 conjures Category 5 hurricane winds at the spamtanic, with glass shards and nails blowing in along with every kind of debris,including a kitchen sink.

Iceberg giant: 3/10

You deal 12,000 damage to the Spamtanic!

Seeing as how Birdie is pretty new around here, it feels right to offer them a gift, in the form of 20,000 paper swans. They are all made of failed math papers, and now they are legally yours. Enjoy the complete tank of your grade. (+1 @little1133)

[Action Summary: Trying to call in some old friends]

The ©'s first just take a moment to look at #18293's name.

"Well then. Thats.... not exactly what I thought they'd be named. Interesting..."

Then, considering the amount of new people, both ©'s decide its fine to go on a side adventure, along with remembering the birds they allied with all that time ago.

Deciding the birds are more important, © 1 and © 2 summon what seems like the light used to signal Batman, with the bat replaced by a bird face.

Now you may wondering, "How would it even work? It's not even night." And to that I say the Great K.A.T.E is currently in need of repairs, so weather isn't exactly broadcasted. So let's just...
Code:
 © set Time to Night
There. Now its night. Moving on.

Now the light is helpful and all, but its not going to get the birds attention. So naturally © throws several enchantments on it to attract birds like a moth to a flame, and © uses its crystal eye as a lens, shooting the light off into millions of directions.

And if all else fails, © dramatically cuts a loaf of bread in some weird summoning circle. It's not even clear if he's summoning anything.

[Entity Action(s)]

As for #18293's Action, he tries to drain the armor of the Spamtanic to see if it can go negative. If not, he drains the attack of the Partnership Collective Gunners.

King of the Sea [29/35]

You depart on a sidequest, leaving your copy on the Adventurers' Sails!

You have a similar set of options to the previous set of sidequests (see the opening of Chapter 3), but if none of those sidequests interest you, you may instead seek to Understand your Nameplate, which will be a very perilous sidequest offering a permanent power increase.

+1 to @Kitnight ♧ as a welcome to the game, and as a bribe token to remember that the PG team was the first to give a +1 charge.
Operation Velvet Glove
[3/5]
Now, in the world of this DtG game, not much time has passed. However, in both the real world, and in other worlds, quite a bit of time has passed. Some would complain about this, but Niyr knows better. As he is almost constantly in contact with alternate versions of himself in other universes, he is able to take advantage of his time difference through exploiting the actions and knowledge of his other selves. This leads to a situation in which he is multiple universe ahead and behind everyone else, therefore leading to a state of non-linear time, as he is able to communicate both with the present version of an alternate universe self, and the version that would otherwise correspond to the time in the universe he is currently in.

However, this also has the side-effect of breaking Niyr, as this state of non-linear time contradicts the established laws of both some of his other selves, and the universes those other selves are in. This means that Niyr is in a state of both continuity and discontinuity, and both in linear and non-linear time. This causes him to not behave in a manner which makes sense according to the laws of physics, by the use of video game logic, and something about first needing to talk about parellel universes.

By breaking the laws of physics, this allows Niyr to simply jump up, and stretch out his wings to glide, before phantom forces cause him to rapidly gain speed and slam into the side of the Adventurer's Sails fast enough to get through the collision and clip inside. Being inside the Adventurer's Sails then activates a trigger, changing his state to be aboard the Adventurer's Sails, and resetting his physics to behave normally again.

You break reality and land directly on the Adventurers' Sails!

[OOC]

(If that's fine, I'm going to wait until the battleship battle ends before summoning/upgrading a entity)

[Action]

``And I'm done!``

Ian now has a prosthetic arm but now he is concerned about the amount of intruders on the ship.

``As for everyone else who doesn't belong here...``

Cue flame form.

``GET
OFF!``

Suddenly, all PGs on the Adventurer's Sail would be hit by a eruption of fire energy along with something else, which should kick them off and if not,
then it would damage them.

[Charge]

Being delayed until the battle on the water ends.

[RPNULL]

``Nice to see some newcomers on our side, but what was that?``

He seems confused on what just happened with him as he tries to think about it while leaning on Ignition, who seems awfully twitchy, he probably is sensing something.

You deploy a plume of fire, attempting to repel boarders! You destroy the Spamton Helicopter! @Dragonwolf73 If you don't counter this repel attempt, you'll be sent back to the Book of Revelation!

~~~

Aspera communicates to the Book of Revelation with a semaphore! The ship sails ahead of the group, leaving behind the other ships!

The Spamtanic fires five [pipis]! The [pipis] from last turn explode into a swarm of flying heads, dealing 150,000 damage to the Adventurers' Sails!

Silas: We need to take down that ship now!
Silas: I need you all to use your actions to give the ship momentum!
Silas: That's the only way we can take this thing down!

Ignition combines his attacks to destroy the Spamton Tank! Silas and the Crewmate work together to heal the Adventurers' Sails by 33,000! ©#18293 reduces the armor of the Spamtanic by 2,500!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Destroy the Spamtanic!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Sink the Adventurers' Sails!

~~ERROR~~

Please contact Tech Support at THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

~~ERROR~~

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 30/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor

Entities:

Occam's Razor [SHIP][PG]: HP: 100%, entities aboard do not presently affect the arena
Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 100,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.

The Spamtanic [SHIP][PG - BOSS]: HP: 428,000/500,000, Armor: -2,500, takes 4x damage from other ships, [pipis] Cannons, Boarders!: III, [Heart on a Chain]: II, [[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: IIIIIIIIII
[pipis] Cannons: Launches 5 [pipis] at a target, each deals 30,000 damage unless destroyed mid-flight.
Boarders!: Summons three random Spamton Vehicles on a ship.
[Heart on a Chain]: Spawns a [Heart on a Chain] that takes damage for the Spamtanic.
[[[Hyperlink Blocked]]]: Does something cataclysmic!
pipis x5: HP: 1,000/1,000 (x5), will deal 30,000 damage to the Adventurers' Sails next turn

Adventurers' Sails [SHIP][AG]: HP: 50,000/250,000, Attack: 2 * Momentum, Regeneration: 2.5 * Momentum, Momentum: 0, Can be increased by player actions, Boarding Difficulty: Hard
Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 70,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Distress Beacon [Reese - AG]: HP: 89,000/100,000, ???
Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 42,000/50,000, Repair: 25,000, can only repair ships
Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!
Spamton Minecart [PG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Removes 500 Momentum from the ship each turn

©#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Firewing: Just Flask [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Esther: Narrator [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG], on a sidequest
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Zparks: Sblib [N], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N], aboard the Book of Revelation
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
little1133: Birdie [AG], aboard the Adventurers' Sails
Kitnight: ?

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Available, Charge: 17 (Note: Benefits of increased charge will be greatly diminished once Charge reaches 20.)
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 1.5x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
©, after a good bit of contemplation, decides to Understand the Nameplate, and promptly leaves via the classic "Hey what's that?" Trick.

Back
Top Bottom