Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did the author mean for the +1 being gray to represent?
As I said, its for me to know and you to never find out. As a result of you ignoring my earlier statement this +1 which was originally going to you shall henceforth be delivered to Ian. (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Action Summary: Doing something I've wanted to for a while now]
The two ©'s look towards Silas, and © just laughs.

"If I wanted to cause problems for you I'd be trying to kill you right now. Right now I'm on your side. Here, I'll even bring a friend."

As those words are spoken, a strange portal opens in the air, with a green light coming out. Then © makes another, smaller portal, and pulls out several various poisons and some Rust Promoter DX (if you know you know) and throws them in, along with a patented Dr. Doofenshmirtz Self Destruct Button.

©, who up to this point has just been observing a crab musical in the water, decides to help by making several of its gloved hands form together into a giant hand and reaches into the portal.
There's at first nothing. A lack of matter so immense words alone cannot describe it. Then, something.

A lone tree stands tall in a field, the coloring making it feel straight out of a storybook. It's size is misleading, for there is a near infinite amount of leaves on its branches, the limbs reaching every universe that was, is, or will be.

The hand slowly moves towards a branch, and singles out a particular leaf. It's coloring is slightly darker, and a single purple drop hangs off the end. Carefully, the hand plucks the leaf off, and returns back to the portal.

As the hand returns, another © comes out, who then proceeds to have a green hat thrown on them by © as a means of differentiating the two.

"Here you are! One me, fresh off the press. I hope you enjoy your order from Interuniversal Express. If not, too bad."

The copy, who I shall refer to as ©, just hangs out. After all, it'd be quite rude to make someone work not 10 seconds into their existence.

King of the © [26/35]

[RPNULL]
As I said, its for me to know and you to never find out. As a result of you ignoring my earlier statement this +1 which was originally going to you shall henceforth be delivered to Ian.
"uhM aCKchYUaLLy"

puts on nerd glasses, tilts nerd glasses, tilts nerd glasses too much it falls off, picks up nerd glasses, butterfingers nerd glasses, fails to pick nerd glasses up within the 5 second rule, eats nerd glasses anyway, dies from bacteria attained from eating nerd glasses that have been on the floor for more than 5 seconds, comes back to life with even nerdier glasses, puts on nerdier glasses

"it WAS a REFereNCE To The 'curtAInS arE bluE' crITIqUE oN acADEmIC study whERe a teAcHer maKeS yOu rEaD intO thE SuBTeXt Of A GIVEn DETAiL iN aNY LitERAry WOrK and-" is shot by the nerdier glasses

(Shouldn't I also have the Bingus Bungus Builder summoned using 5 charges last turn?)

[RP]

I briefly consider going where the sleeping monster is for that extra loot, but then again, I am here for a cordial visit to a dragon here, and stealing stuff from their castle's probs not gonna look good and all that... that whole business with the Knights was self-defense so shush.

So yeah, I now head straight for the dragon and, assuming I immediately come within conversation range with the lad, make my inquiry regarding the Candy Box. Or, in my words:

"Greeting'sth to thee, o Dragon'sth of this yonder castle'sth. I haves heard'sth tell from a certain Cyclops'th that thy hast knowledge'sth of the wheres upons'th of a certain adventure folk who hast gained possession'sth of a certain Candy Box'sth, of which can'st be opened by this here'sth Talking Candy'sth. Are'st thine willing'st to conveyeth to me a direction'st I should maketh my way towards'th?"

"Also if this is actually your castle, uhh sorry about that one knight. I tried to talk it out but they kept going after me and they just would not talk even after I tried to rile them up with taunts of ignorance to the concept of having a conversation and yeah my guys kinda killed one of them when they didn't stop. So uh, sorry again."

[ACTION]

Free:

I inwardly yell as I absorb Bingus Bungus Energy. Do you know how hard it is to inwardly yell? You gotta yell but you also gotta make it so it isn't this loud yell that annoys everyone around you with how loud it is? Yeah, it's hard. It's like you need to have a mouth in your innards to accomplish this. Not that I would know. I don't have a mouth in my innards.

Definitely not.

Haha.

Cut to the next slide already.

Base:
holy hot damn have I really not been rolling the better half of these 50/50 crit rolls i swear oh uhh I summon a Discount Ender Dragon. It's just this poor paper mache recreation of the iconic Ender Dragon. Yeah.

[ENTITIES]

Assuming there's no one here I should be attacking...

Silverfish and the Unnatural Thing kind of just hang out.
BOB hangs out but BOB gets a different line.
Shield Person just shields the group.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person another boost to his armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder builds up a Shield for the group.

[CHARGE]

What did the author mean for the +1 being gray to represent?

[2/10]
What did [Name Here] mean to convey by giving Ian (@Razor_Typhoon) a +1?

Dragon: Why are you talking like that? Stop it.
Dragon: I have encountered another adventurer. They sought the PLAY stones for the talking candy at the top of the tower, but I presume that candy is now in your possession.

Talking Candy: Well, I assume there's only one of me!
Dragon: Last I checked, the adventurer had journeyed off to the fortress in the desert, seeking the legendary Giant Teapot that resides within.
Dragon: You will probably find them there. The teapot does not bow to any mortal.

You acquire 3,000 Bingus Bungus Energy!

CRIT! You summon a Discount Ender Dragon.

~~~

The Crewmate grabs 2,500 Bingus Bungus Energy! and increases the Shield Person's Armor by 250.
The Bingus Bungus Builder! empowers the Bingus Bungus Shield! around the Shield Person.

~~~

Candy Box Island - Castle Interior:

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,500/10,000, Armor: 1,500, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 2,000 HP
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
BOB [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Attack: 2,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 23,500 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Spends 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity

[Charge]:
[11/60]: Pol gets out a piece of pen and paper, and has it start writing a letter on its own while Pol and Kirby fights.

+1 to ©, because I said so (@OrichalcumShovel).

[Action]: Finishing off the Brute of Oryx.
<<Ready yourselves to bounce around, Kirby.>>
<<Poyo.>>
Pol immediately flaps back, landing on the ground and touching it with their wing. The whole room turns into bouncy jelly, which should throw off the footing of just about everyone on the ground as they struggle to find balance. Pol is unaffected though, as they go back to flying in the air.

Kirby, adapting to the situation quickly, bounces around on the jelly towards the Brute. Putting on a blue headband with a gold medal on it, Suplex Kirby grabs the Brute from behind, turns around, and throws the Brute into one of the walls.

As the Brute flies in the air, Pol throws black pieces of jelly that eat anything they come into contact with into the air, floating. The Brute just so happens to run into the jelly as they bounce around in the room, off the bouncy walls and floors. At some point, the Brute even hits the Pets of Oyx, which Suplex Kirby, managing to avoid the bouncing Brute, also bounces over to to try and throw all four Pets around the room as well.

At some point, the Pets and the Brute end up impacting each other in the air, probably with some momentum editing on Pol's part. Stunned, they fall to the ground as they both somehow cancel each other's momentum with that impact (again, blame Pol, I suppose). Kirby, who had discarded his band at some point as he found himself beneath the Brute and the Pets, opens his mouth up wide, inhaling as hard as he can, and inhales at least the Brute (maybe the Pets too), before turning to Pol and spitting out the Brute (and possibly the Pets) at Pol, who slices the Brute in half with their boomerang. And any Pets launched at them, if Kirby also managed to swallow them and then spit them out too.

You destroy the Brute and advance! You find yourself face to face with a pair of stone stautes. This seems like a dead end... until the statues start moving, ready to attack!

The Stone Guardians are Oryx's last line of defense within the upper chambers of his castle. They are stone statues enchanted with the souls of a pair of loyal soldiers. Their very minds are interlinked; the pair move in tandem to confront all who oppose Oryx. When both guardians are destroyed, the way to Oryx's chambers will open.

The "Oryx's Upper Chambers" book series has been completed! A shelf of books full. Your actions become stronger!

~~~

Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Stone Guardian (Red) ['Ω']: HP: 25,000/25,000, Armor: 1,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Heals 5,000 HP and gains new abilities if fighting alone
Stone Guardian (Violet) ['Ω']: HP: 25,000/25,000, Armor: 1,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Heals 5,000 HP and gains new abilities if fighting alone

[RPNULL]
Birdie wakes up on the floor of the Adventurers' Sails. She stands up and, having never been on a boat, immediately grabs hold of the railing, feeling sick.
"What on earth..." she mumbled, looking around and quickly realizing she was not in her own home. She wanders the boat for a while, trying to figure out what's going on.

[RPNULL OOC]

(I can't think of anything thanks to the prolonged inactivity so.)

[Action/Charge]

Ian's still busy "re-constructing" his arm to do something, although to make up for it... I actually don't know...

[34/34]

Nothing appears, as not only the aforementioned thing still applies, but deus ex machima otherworldly forces are held back by whatever and so the entity creation will be delayed this turn.

[Ignition]
He does nothing noteworthy except usage of Gauntlets of Fire and attacking the pipis

[RPNULL]
Talking Candy: Well, I assume there's only one of me!
"Bold of you to assume you don't have a long-lost twin who is looking to kill you off as a means to fake their own death."

I nod to every word the Dragon speaks to me. That or I might just be headbanging, I dunno. I do at least know that I'm gonna be heading to some desert thing, find a giant teapot thing, and that I am going there with full confidence the teapot's not gonna bow to me. I am, after all, the mortalest of mortals. I'm so mortal I don't die when I am killed. That's how mortal I get.

So yeah, I do set off for this desert travel, but not without finishing these actions...

[ACTION]

Free:

I do the thing where I hold aloft Bingus Bungus Energy on top of my palms, and then crush it, gaining the energy for my use. It instead sets my hand aflame. I try to put it out and fail to do so as the flames then begin to envelop me whole and I am now running about in panic, flailing my arms helplessly. I'm now something of a Bingus Bungus Burning Man for the remainder of this turn.

Base:
I did kind of leave something for the Cyclops when I left that place, why not leave something for ze Dragon as a tip too? Uhh let's see...

Cow With Regenerating Flesh and Probably Isn't Actually a Living Thing So As To Not Make One Not Feel Guilty For Eating Its Flesh

Yeah that sounds like a neat enough gift.

[ENTITIES]

Silverfish, the Unnatural Thing, and the Discount Dragon kind of just do nothing but uhh, walk with me as I go out of the castle?
BOB once again gets a different line to describe BOB's departure.
Shield Person's up front and shielding.
The Healer heals Shield Person.
The Crewmate gives Shield Person another boost to his armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Builder continues building up the Bingus Bungus Shield for Shield Person.

[CHARGE]

[3/10]
As Birdie surveys the boat of which she unexpectedly finds herself to be on, a bottle apparently composed of brown paper comes to interrupt her inquiry with a harmless impact directly to her face. She comes to find that, aside from its paper structure, it is likely to be of the 'message in a bottle' sort. It indeed comes with a cork blocking its one opening. Upon taking the cork off (with probably relative ease on her part), she indeed finds one such wrapped scroll inside it... yes, it's made of glass, and unfortunately, no, it won't open up. Whatever writing it could have had in there can never be read thanks to this one overlooked detail. Oops. Fortunately, it seems like it can still be used as some sort of +1 for whatever future charging she might take up. (@little1133)

Last edited:
After finding... someone, nobody in particular but someone I guess... to fill her in on what was going on, she puts her all into getting home.
Birdie is now an Anti-Godmodder.

Action:
Birdie first sets her sights on the Spamtanic, which seems to be attempting to stop them from reaching Aspera. She wanders the boat for a bit, and upon growing impatient whilst looking for weapons, she takes the nearest thing: a pile of pillows, She puts them into a cannon and fires at the Spamtanic, and the pillows spontaniously combust in midair, leaving pillowy fireballs rocketing towards the enemy boat in a rather literal twist of "pillow fight".

Charges:

I gain a charge.
1 [gained this action] + 1 [from Krill13]
Bluebird: 2/10

[Charge]:
[12/60]: The letter continues to be written...
A +1 to one of the ©'s because yes (@OrichalcumShovel)

[Action]: Armor reduction
"Kirby, I'll take the lead here."
Kirby (I lost track of the hex colour I used for him): "Poyo."

Kirby runs off to look around the room for things, while Pol teleports on top of the Red Stone Guardian.
"I've seen several things like you with 'armour' in my time here..."
"...but what if..."

Pol flies off the statue as they presumably get attacked, before flying over to the Violet Stone Guardian and brushing their wing against its stone flesh.
Pol then lands on the ground, before flapping back and turning around.

The area where Pol brushed the Violet Stone Guardian turns black, dying the rest of the Stone Guardian a darker hue, which should theoretically make the Statue's stone weaker, thus removing its armour.

Pol then shoves a wing forwards towards the Red Stone Guardian, before pulling their wing to them, along with apparently the colour from the other statue, which seems to simply drain from them, making the Red Stone Guardian unnaturally monochrome white. This should have a similar effect to the thing Pol did to the Violet Stone Guardian.

Pol then just stands there and waits, brandishing their boomerang, waiting for the Guardians to attack them pointlessly.
Or not. Depends.

Nonetheless, Pol vanishes again after a time before they would have gotten hit, if at all, before reappearing behind both Guardians, with a very enlarged version of their boomerang, now ethereal. About as big as a house.
Pol swings at the two Guardians, and the boomerang passes through them apparently harmlessly, except it also pulls out some sort of... essence from inside them.
"Now, hopefully... that puts your armour in the negatives now."
"Maybe it'll lead to you guys taking more damage?"

Tip of the Day
You was doing PIPI in your pampers when i was beating players much more stronger then you! - Tigran Petrosyan, 2020

I drop a brick on the pipis for not taking en passant, in accordance with the laws of AnarchyChess.

[RPNULL]

"In the simplest terms, madness. Currently trying to kill an insane salseman mixed with a boat."

[RPNULL]

"Well most of the people are fighting to stop Aspera from... I don't know actually. As for me, I'm currently seeing what I can get away with before someone kicks me off this boat."

Back
Top Bottom