Biomes & Nature The wasteland

Its a boring old biome cursed by the evil and if unleashed it becomes a town in terreria

Any suggestions people?
Like to update that biome?

To quote Aurora3500 from when you made a duplicate of this thread:
"When creating threads for your ideas, it is up to you to provide details for your suggestion. Other members can give feedback to support or provide constructive criticism for your suggestion, but it is your idea, so it is up to you to flesh out what you want your idea to be, it isn't up to other members to create your suggestion for you.",
as well as Lord Ecramox:
@TerrarianGamer0527 is right. We need more information, such as:
Blocks
Natural Formations
Enemies
Ores
How it "Unleashes"
Bosses (If any)
Items
What you mean by "It becomes a town."
Buffs/Debuffs exclusive to this region and/or its enemies
And any extra stuff. I'm sorry, but your not getting any support from me until you have more information.
we can't give you suggestions for improving this idea until you give us information to work with.

Last edited:
So I thought about it and I can tel l it
[doublepost=1563774075,1563773923][/doublepost]It is the most dangerous biome in the game,basically a war zone between the Crimson and Hallow (or corruption but I forget bout it cuz I didn't get it before)
[doublepost=1563774157][/doublepost]All the enemies spawn there,but they are stronger by 1.5x
[doublepost=1563774460][/doublepost]And is divided to three categories,Bloody/Corrupt(Crimson/Corruption),Hallowic(Hallow)and Undead(Zombie,slimes,the normal enemies)
[doublepost=1563774567][/doublepost]And to break the war you gotta break the three gems,one on center,two on edges
[doublepost=1563774594][/doublepost]It will break the war and a town will emerge
[doublepost=1563774641][/doublepost]All NPCs u get there u can't get anywhere else
[doublepost=1563774824][/doublepost]And the wasteland is a mix of all blocks (all are Hallowic,Bloody/Corrupt,or some blocks that can't be neither hollow able and corrupt)
[doublepost=1563774863][/doublepost]Oh and one team will ALWAYS prefer the other team than u.
[doublepost=1563774894][/doublepost]I'll think of more later :p
[doublepost=1563775378][/doublepost]Oh and this place is a mix of all biomes it has all the stuff from the hallow,Crimson/corruption,
[doublepost=1563775410][/doublepost]And the normal enemies will be on your side
First: Double posting is frowned upon here. Edit your posts or type it all in one post.
Also I still don't understand it.

All enimies 1.5x stronger would be a joke. The player visited there with about titanium gear. For reference, a titanium sword does 52 damage. A weapon of the wasteland tier (which, knowing these types of suggestions, is post-moonlord) does 200 damage, not even considering use time, projectiles, etc.

And all Hardmode stuff is there even in the beggining
[doublepost=1563816720,1563816704][/doublepost]But the hallow will be in Hardmode only

Back
Top Bottom