NPCs & Enemies The White Cultists

On a scale of 1-5, how did I do?

• Total voters
Or mark them (Room and blocks) as "Unbreakable" until the room is unlocked and the boss dead.

Item idea:
Weapon: Spike Ball Flail (Like the ones in the dungeon proper) Just buff the damage to respectable levels.

i think the name for cultist should be "solar robe bearer".room for solar cultists could look like this
search

[doublepost=1524884489,1524884206][/doublepost]when solar cultists are defeated it says "the flames of the sun have been released" "a solar flare is happening"
[doublepost=1524884620][/doublepost]when you come out of the dungeon,the blue cultists are gone.the solar flare is basically blood moon and solar eclipse.
[doublepost=1524884665][/doublepost]blue cultists come back next day (sorry for string of posts)
[doublepost=1524884940][/doublepost]solar flare blocks line the outside of the room and nothing can break solar flare block in addition to door with key.you need a special picaxe to break the blocks kinda like lihzahrd blocks and picksaw.

Maybe, as a name for the boss, you can name it the Solaric Cultist, to mimic the Lunatic Cultist?

I’m actually not opposed to the boss dropping Luminite ore, but it would best be used as a crutch for those who have tried and failed to defeat the Moon Lord. So he could drop around 15 Luminite ore, multiplied by the number of times Moon Lord has been summoned, up to a maximum of 3.

This only benefits those who have summoned and gotten killed by the Moon Lord more than two times, so I think it’s a reasonable addition. Kind of like Temmie armor.

I’m actually not opposed to the boss dropping Luminite ore, but it would best be used as a crutch for those who have tried and failed to defeat the Moon Lord. So he could drop around 15 Luminite ore, multiplied by the number of times Moon Lord has been summoned, up to a maximum of 3.

This only benefits those who have summoned and gotten killed by the Moon Lord more than two times, so I think it’s a reasonable addition. Kind of like Temmie armor.
you use the hair style for your terrarian to much (meanwhile my character I give myself a cowboy hat and a worm scarf and dyes when I start all over...)
[doublepost=1527435819,1527435731][/doublepost]( And my profile picture explains it all... can you read my mind?... if so you can see this Msg)

you use the hair style for your terrarian to much (meanwhile my character I give myself a cowboy hat and a worm scarf and dyes when I start all over...)
[doublepost=1527435819,1527435731][/doublepost]( And my profile picture explains it all... can you read my mind?... if so you can see this Msg)
@Sky Emperor Grafl, none of this has anything to do with the topic of this thread though. In the future, please keep posts in a thread on-topic, but feel free to talk with other members on their profile page. Send me a private message by clicking here if you have questions.

It seems like it would take to long to code but of course I do like this I just don't think the devs are looking for a lot of work

Back
Top Bottom