Items The Wings Potion

Do you support this?

• Total voters

LuciousTPK

Skeletron
Hello guys Lucious The Phoenix King here! Today i have a suggestion that i have been brain storming on. It comes from the thought that my wings dont do much inless i stack flying ability lick accessories. Now that is fine and dandy but i would MUCH prefer to use those slots for say melee items or ranged items! A set of wings wont help at all in an unescapable battle! So i tend to find my self using gravity potions a lot but those are pretty difficult to use when the situation requires you to fly freely and not turn the entire world upside down. So here is my idea.

The Wings Potion's purpose is to grant the infinite flight to the character, only catch is that you have to have wings-duh. The idea of the wings potion is to fly freely through the air so you dont have to worry about falling during doing something else. It could also just be a real stress reliever. How to build this poiton is you must have:

2-souls of flight
10 feathers-
1-gravity potion

Duration: 2 minutes

As i have stated before you must have a pair of wings. This doesnt give a special affect to your wings, and vice versa, its just simply infinate flight.

Thx for reading guys, if you like the idea do support it and if you dont, just give me an idea on what you would prefer to have on there. Have a great day guys; Wheel of Redigit will lead you out :redspin: I need to think of the follow up...nah ill just leave ya at that!

Last edited:
Interesting idea. It's quite annoying when you're trying to fly over, and souls of flight would mean it was pretty expensive (even though grinding for them is pretty easy, especially when building freakingly tall buildings (I'd know, a friend of mine was making a building, and he got around 300 SoF from wyverns because of my favorite light, Water Candle). So yes, I support this.

I support this, but I think the duration should be a little bit shorter, like one and a half or even one minutes

Pretty overpowered; long duration, cheap recipe, no flight intervals (gliding). Though a neat concept.

Back
Top Bottom