The worst decission you have ever made

Crimsion_Mc_Black

Eye of Cthulhu
Title says it all. just don't insult other people for the poor decisions they made.

I'll start

When I thought it would be a great Idea to fight the destroyer, during a blood moon, right next to a corruption.
I died, but at least I got like 7 vitamins.

I did that with a Tsunami once. I burned through a crap ton of platinum, and when I finally got to Unreal after about a hundred reforges, I remembered that I use the melee class.
RIP
I thought it would be a good idea to take the EoC with an iron broadsword, cactus chestplate and leggings, and goggles.
I won.

welll lets seeee here i fought eye of chtullu with shruikens no armor expert mode cus it was my first time playin it (this was when 1.3 first came out)

Putting an SDMG on a weapon rack on a multiplayer server. Forgot it was a protected area, so... rip SDMG.

On my first expert PC playthrough I was struggling to find resources. I was digging a 2 block wide hole under me going down. I have a boulder still in it's holding area separated by 1 block between me and it. I dig out the blocks between us and watched it roll over me.

As soon as it killed me I wondered why the hell I did that.

Trying to spread mushrooms everywhere to farm banners (this was before 1.3). At first, I tried to convert the Ocean, since I figured it'd be easier to terraform: lay some mud, put some mushroom grass and off it goes. The ocean enemies just spawned off the map instead. (Literally off the map - in that little gap between the player visible area and the actual end of the world.) Also tried spraying Dark Blue solution all over the Jungle. All that got me was a ticked-off Plantera, leading to my most humiliating death.

Spending 30+ platinum reforging a Sky Fracture.
You didn't save scum? :)
I limit myself to a small amount of platinum and if I don't get the reforge I want before the limit is exceeded, I quit without saving.

Trying to spread mushrooms everywhere to farm banners (this was before 1.3). At first, I tried to convert the Ocean, since I figured it'd be easier to terraform: lay some mud, put some mushroom grass and off it goes. The ocean enemies just spawned off the map instead. (Literally off the map - in that little gap between the player visible area and the actual end of the world.) Also tried spraying Dark Blue solution all over the Jungle. All that got me was a ticked-off Plantera, leading to my most humiliating death.

You didn't save scum? :)
I limit myself to a small amount of platinum and if I don't get the reforge I want before the limit is exceeded, I quit without saving.
I wasn't aware there was any way to save-scum on PC

I wasn't aware there was any way to save-scum on PC
It's a bit risky (risk of corruption), but you can press Alt+F4 when you run out of money and don't have what you want. A safer way is to copy your character file and if you don't get what you want when money runs out, restore the copy. Definitely what most would call cheating, but the prices for reforging can be crazy high.
(In hindsight, save scumming is not the right term for this.)

It's a bit risky (risk of corruption), but you can press Alt+F4 when you run out of money and don't have what you want. A safer way is to copy your character file and if you don't get what you want when money runs out, restore the copy. Definitely what most would call cheating, but the prices for reforging can be crazy high.
(In hindsight, save scumming is not the right term for this.)
The last time I tried to alt-f4 scum my save was deleted.

Back
Top Bottom