Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Here's some Terraria-anime I found to pass the time while waiting, quite amusing:<removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone give me tips? I've got the mobile update and just got into hard mode. The Wall of Flesh didn't drop a pwn hammer and the black recluses aren't dropping spider fangs!!! BTW I only killed the Wall of Flesh with luck and I can't get hard mode ores.

Can we get a controls setting like the one in the elder scrolls v skyrim? It allows you to assign each individual button to an individual action, and can be made to fit almost all players
Agreed! THAT is an excellent idea! Why didn't I think of that... Also, you should make it so we can choose between quick buff or item drop. Ultimate customization. That is something I wanna see. It would make playing Terraria a whole lot better. And it makes gameplay unique to each individual. Good thinking!

@Loki, my 6 yo daughter has asked Santa to help 505 release a new version of Terraria for ps4/vita before the end of the year. I already told her that I'm not sure Santa can do that - to which she replied "Santa can do anything". What should I tell her?
"We're Jewish honey."

Also you guys wen I got the update for mobile timers don't work anymore and I tried it on my brothers device and I didn't work either wat should I do now to kill the frost moon plz help me plzzzzzzzz ps I'm 13
[DOUBLEPOST=1450321636,1450321589][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I got 3 mounts bee mount slime mount and pigeon mount how cool :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450321683][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment pigron mount sorry

Also you guys wen I got the update for mobile timers don't work anymore and I tried it on my brothers device and I didn't work either wat should I do now to kill the frost moon plz help me plzzzzzzzz ps I'm 13
[DOUBLEPOST=1450321636,1450321589][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I got 3 mounts bee mount slime mount and pigeon mount how cool :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450321683][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment pigron mount sorry
Alright... Buddy, look. This is, as far as I'm seein, a console update forum thread. Not an ios issues thread. Not trying to be mean, but having you always post about your ipad version on here get's a bit annoying. Just sayin. You should find a form where your game issues and item updates are relevant to the thread.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450330612][/DOUBLEPOST]But, at the same time.. Congrats on collecting your mounts.

Sorry I haven't been around folks, total alert failure.
@Loki, my 6 yo daughter has asked Santa to help 505 release a new version of Terraria for ps4/vita before the end of the year. I already told her that I'm not sure Santa can do that - to which she replied "Santa can do anything". What should I tell her?
Well all consoles just got the update so you can tell her Santa came through this year ^_^

Can someone help me? I tried to check out the new update by turning on my old PS3, only to find out it conked out on me. Luckily I backed up the data on a flash drive. Can I use this flash to transfer my data to my PS4 or can this only be done through cloud?

Can someone help me? I tried to check out the new update by turning on my old PS3, only to find out it conked out on me. Luckily I backed up the data on a flash drive. Can I use this flash to transfer my data to my PS4 or can this only be done through cloud?
Honestly I'm an xbox user but I suspect that you'll need to upload it to the cloud first. Do you have a friend with a PS3?
Why can't I make a crate potion on Xbox 360 whyyyyyyyyyyyy
If you could be more descriptive I might be able to help you with that question.

Back
Top Bottom