Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Nike Leon, haha I meant the mask sorry`:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1440414377,1440414263][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double post but, can't you open a chest with the nimbus rod, which has infinite reach? I did it before
I believe it was 1.2.3 on PC but console didn't get the complete 1.2.3 update, the rest is coming this holiday. :)

Currently yes you can, but some items that should have infinite reach don't, Blizzard Staff, Starfury, etc. BTW, there's an 'Edit' option on the bottom left of everyone of your posts, you can use that to avoid double posting :) (and should, since DP-ing is against the rules :p )

Yep! Can't wait to see terraria grow even more! It'd amazing to see how much terraria has grown this year! Pretty soon mobile and console could be getting 1.3 at least SOMETIME in 2016... ok maybe it will probably take a lot longer then that to port in all that amazing 1.3 content!
For 1.4 my greatest wish is that the console and mobile version comes out like a month later than the pc version or so , so all players on all platform can explore the new update at the same time.So there are not as much spoilers everywhere.If the pc version comes out 1 year earlyer all secrets are allready uncovered.

I am from Germany.sorry.

For 1.4 my greatest wish is that the console and mobile version comes out like a month later than the pc version or so
Yes because a month is totally a short time. The reason it takes a while is that CodeGlue and Engine get the Terraria Versions around the same time as us.

Does the update apply to Terraria bought on a disk for xBox 360? or only when downloaded from their whatever-store?

Yes, connect to xbox live and lauch the game . If an update is available there will be a popup i think optional you can go to games /search fir games /terraria and there will be an update button , whether a update is available.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440631880,1440631745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes because a month is totally a short time. The reason it takes a while is that CodeGlue and Engine get the Terraria Versions around the same time as us.
Yes but if they work simultaneously?
[DOUBLEPOST=1440631995][/DOUBLEPOST]And after a year you are maybe not even more interested in this update

Yes but if they work simultaneously?
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 4:33 PM --- And after a year you are maybe not even more interested in this update
Sadly that isn't feasible as Re-Logic had final say on the content and balancing of the game and that can be changed multiple times during the development process. Having three studios doing, undoing, and redoing coding over and over again is a major waste of resources.

If I post a suggestion now, will it be observed or is this forum too old??​
This is the official Re-Logic forum, owned and operated by Re-Logic :)
This particular thread is about control schemes for the console versions. If your suggestion is about new features, mechanics, or content the forums has a suggestions section for such threads here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/
Just make sure it's in the appropriate sub-section :)

I think it should be easier to fly to the left an attack to the right.my idea for that is press the right thumbstick for jump and the left stick for change the placing mode and not the other way around.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440670374,1440670357][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it should be easier to fly to the left an attack to the right.my idea for that is press the right thumbstick for jump and the left stick for change the placing mode and not the other way around.

image.jpg
Nike Leon will you be my friend

last I checked if you set your cursor to manual (crosshair) the range is unlimited for those items. It also extends If you have any item with +range on it. It's only analog (circle) mode that never changes size
Okay but im pretty sure you understood the general idea XD Even so i do agree these were bad examples. And the blizzard staff actually only has a set range of your characters reach (analog or manual) if im correct.
My point being that im hoping the speed of the manual cursor gets upgraded in some way so that we can make use of items that are more dependent on this. I.e. The rod of discord. And blizzard staff.
i think it would be an amazing change to the game.

Back
Top Bottom