Texture Pack The Young Duke resprite (not my sprites)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'Piss and :red:' mod has some good content and bosses but also contains piss and :red: so I decided to download the files of the boss to put it in a texture pack so if you don't want to play with tmod, or with piss and :red: you can gaze at the amazing boss they added. DISCLAIMER: ALL SPRITES IN THIS TEXTURE PACK ARE NOT MINE. This is my first texture pack, enjoy.
You did ask for permission to share this, right?

But still, its their creation. I'm pretty sure you need permission from them to share it.
Sharing it is not any different from downloading it on GitHub because if you share it aren't you just giving them the files that are already downloadable?

The 'Piss and :red:' mod has some good content and bosses but also contains piss and :red: so I decided to download the files of the boss to put it in a texture pack so if you don't want to play with TMod, or with piss and :red: you can gaze at the amazing boss they added. DISCLAIMER: ALL SPRITES IN THIS TEXTURE PACK ARE NOT MINE. This is my first texture pack, enjoy.
Hi @Scribble Glitch unless you've asked for and received permission to use these sprites in your texture pack, you'll need to remove them. Just because a sprite is on GitHub or on the internet doesn't mean that it's up for grabs. Please edit your first post to remove any sprite that you did not create yourself, or any sprite that you did not first receive permission to use.

You did ask for permission to share this, right?
But still, its their creation. I'm pretty sure you need permission from them to share it.
Hi @SkeletalDestroyr and @Doodles I know you were both just trying to help, but in the future if you see someone that might be using sprites that aren't theirs, please report it and don't post about it. Even if you're not sure, just report it and the forum staff can take it from there. Posting about it just creates unnecessary drama.

Hi @Scribble Glitch unless you've asked for and received permission to use these sprites in your texture pack, you'll need to remove them. Just because a sprite is on GitHub or on the internet doesn't mean that it's up for grabs. Please edit your first post to remove any sprite that you did not create yourself, or any sprite that you did not first receive permission to use.

Hi @SkeletalDestroyr and @Doodles I know you were both just trying to help, but in the future if you see someone that might be using sprites that aren't theirs, please report it and don't post about it. Even if you're not sure, just report it and the forum staff can take it from there. Posting about it just creates unnecessary drama.
can you delete my post please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom