tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Cool idea, but I already suggested that for the Thorium Mod, and it will be there in the next update.
It's a different suggestion from a different person. As long as we go about suggestions differently there won't be any conflict. Both mods can have similar content.

Suggestion: A yoyo sold by the dryad called Purity

Does 15 damage and sold for 5 gold

Shoots orbs of light that do 5 dmg

I like the idea of earlygame yoyos sold by town NPCs. Maybe a money-themed yoyo sold by the Merchant? (Prehardmode version of the Pirate's Booty.)

Do you not like my idea, @PhoenixBlade? You immediately start spriting all the other ideas, but it seems like you do nothing for mine. Is it something personal?
Just keep making ideas and yoou will probably get one added.
[doublepost=1468362350,1468362036][/doublepost]Yoyo idea

A yoyo that drops from bone lee.

Does 68 dmg and shoots out shurikens that do 40 dmg

Just keep making ideas and yoou will probably get one added.
[doublepost=1468362350,1468362036][/doublepost]Yoyo idea

A yoyo that drops from bone lee.

Does 68 dmg and shoots out shurikens that do 40 dmg
Base damage seems a bit low, and the shuriken damage seems low too. Maybe 76 for the yoyo and 54 for the shuriken?

How about a yoyomade from pillar fragments?

All 4 pillar fragments can make
The Celestial

189 damage
and it fires off the pillars projectiles as its special ability.

How about a yoyomade from pillar fragments?

All 4 pillar fragments can make
The Celestial

189 damage
and it fires off the pillars projectiles as its special ability.
Since it has the same DMG as the terrarian, it seems kind of OP (unless it also requires luminite bars)
Cuz you could technically get it before moonlord.

New yoyo, the Enchanted Soul, crafted from 15 of each soul. Does 57 damage and leaves floating souls that do 42 damage behind, which disappear after hitting the enemy. Are the stats good? Please tell me.

New yoyo, the Enchanted Soul, crafted from 30 of each soul. Does 50 damage and leaves floating souls that do 20 damage behind, which disappear after hitting the enemy. Are the stats good? Please tell me.
At the point you get it (after killing all mechs) you probably are using something like Vicelaser (from this mod) or The Probe (also from this mod). Plus, 20 damage for the floating souls is a bit low, maybe make it 42 for the souls and 57 for the yoyo. Also, maybe make it 15 for each soul (no one likes SOL/SON grinding)

New yoyo, the Enchanted Soul, crafted from 30 of each soul. Does 50 damage and leaves floating souls that do 20 damage behind, which disappear after hitting the enemy. Are the stats good? Please tell me.
I feel like the damage should be higher, considering you need 30 of each soul. Maybe a base damage of 65?

Back
Top Bottom