tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Okay! Will do. Do you like the idea?
It's pretty neat, and probably one of your better ideas.
I feel like the damage should be higher, considering you need 30 of each soul. Maybe a base damage of 65?
Well, at that point there would be no need for any other yoyo at that point in the game, since that's more damage than the Yelets, and yoyos with special effects are supposed to have lower base damage.
EDIT: sort of ninja'd, I guess.

About 2 and a half pages actually. But while I'm here, might as well make a suggestion.

Spectre apparition:
86 base damage
Has a chance to summon a spirit (like the dungeon spirits) which do about 60 damage each and home in on enemies for 7 seconds.
The yoyo looks somewhat transparent and if you can @PhoenixBlade animate it to make it look like it fades in and out of transparency while you are holding it. If you don't wanna animate it just gimme the sprite and I'll give it a shot.

Also I think yoyos should have more accessories. Maybe one to increase how fast it releases?

About 2 and a half pages actually. But while I'm here, might as well make a suggestion.

Spectre apparition:
86 base damage
Has a chance to summon a spirit (like the dungeon spirits) which do about 60 damage each and home in on enemies for 7 seconds.
The yoyo looks somewhat transparent and if you can @PhoenixBlade animate it to make it look like it fades in and out of transparency while you are holding it. If you don't wanna animate it just gimme the sprite and I'll give it a shot.

Also I think yoyos should have more accessories. Maybe one to increase how fast it releases?
Dungeon already has some yoyos, but more can't hurt!
Also, about the yoyo accessories, I think one like the Master Yoyo Bag from EldAccessories would be nice.

Dungeon already has some yoyos, but more can't hurt!
Yeah I know there's already three but only 1 is hardmode, and I also tried to avoid similarity to the kraken.
Also, about the yoyo accessories, I think one like the Master Yoyo Bag from EldAccessories would be nice.[/QUOTE]
Also, I don't have that mod installed, what does the master yoyo bag do?

Yeah I know there's already three but only 1 is hardmode, and I also tried to avoid similarity to the kraken.
Also, about the yoyo accessories, I think one like the Master Yoyo Bag from EldAccessories would be nice.
Also, I don't have that mod installed, what does the master yoyo bag do?
I think it's a double yoyo bag, but i'm not sure because the mod is for 0.5 TML and it got discontinued.

Wait what yoyo's drop from the dungeon?
Kraken-post plantera
valor- post skeletron
one that I forgot its name name but is in this mod-post skeletron I think idk im too lazy to check the OP
[doublepost=1468374886,1468374834][/doublepost]
I think it's a double yoyo bag, but i'm not sure because the mod is for 0.5 TML and it got discontinued.
Oh yah that's why I never installed the mod.

But thats a bit to much for just the dungeon. I still want there to be more prehardmode yoyos sold by npcs. Maybe we should start suggesting those!
But then again that is like five dungeon yoyos. But if yo think about it a couple are hardmode, a couple prehardmode so it kinda splits it up.

Back
Top Bottom