tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
I come back and I see so many ideas :p I'll get on someo of them! I really like the idea of Prehardmode yoyos sold by NPCs!

I come back and I see so many ideas :p I'll get on someo of them! I really like the idea of Prehardmode yoyos sold by NPCs!
What about the soccer ball sold by the party girl. It has a chance to drop mini exploding soccer balls on the ground that act as spiky balls but explode over time. (I know I suggested this earlier but I didn't really get much feedback.)

What about the soccer ball sold by the party girl. It has a chance to drop mini exploding soccer balls on the ground that act as spiky balls but explode over time. (I know I suggested this earlier but I didn't really get much feedback.)
Yeah :p Why not! Maybe bouncing Soccer balls? Or ones that erupt in confetti!

I have an idea. How about adding the... Frosty Throw? Making 14 melee damage and has a 10% chance to drop from every Ice Underground Monster. Oh, and it would have a chance to inflict Frostburn. EDIT: Reduced damage and droprate. Also inflicts Frostburn now.

Last edited:
Hi, the mod is really amazing, i finally have a yoyo suggestion (sorry if anyone already suggested something similar):
The Comet, it's intended to be between (for yoyo users) the corrption/crimson yoyos and the jungle/dungeon yoyos.
18 dmg, reach: 13, duration: 7sec, knockback: weak, crit: 4%.
Made from 12 meteorite bars at a iron/lead anvil.
Has a chance to 'explode' on hit.
Concept image: (sorry i don't have any artistic skills XD)
comet suggestion.png

looks like a meteorite/comet and leaves a trail.

I have an idea. How about adding the... Frosty Throw? Making 25 melee damage and has a 20% chance to drop from both Ice Underground and Snow Biome (Cause they both are one biome). Oh, and it would shoot snowballs.
1: The damage for that is WAY too high for the time you get it (The last prehardmode yoyo in vanilla does 27 damage) Maybe 14 would be better (I'm not a balancing expert tho)
2: The drop rate is also WAAAAY too high, lowering it to 2.5 percent would be much better.
But otherwise, this is a neat idea because we don't have that many Snow biome yoyos.

The only thing I hate about working with the prehardmode yoyos is that the highest damage for a yoyo prehardmode is 27 so that doesn't give you a lot of space to work with. So as you add more and more yoyos prehardmode some of the other yoyos might become completely useless.

1: The damage for that is WAY too high for the time you get it (The last prehardmode yoyo in vanilla does 27 damage) Maybe 14 would be better (I'm not a balancing expert tho)
2: The drop rate is also WAAAAY too high, lowering it to 2.5 percent would be much better.
But otherwise, this is a neat idea because we don't have that many Snow biome yoyos.

And also for the frosty throw maybe it could do more like 12 damage considering you can get it when you first start the game. If it was 14 it might make some other yoyos useless, plus you could make the yoyo have a chance to cause frostburn which would make it do a little more damage over time.

And also for the frosty throw maybe it could do more like 12 damage considering you can get it when you first start the game. If it was 14 it might make some other yoyos useless, plus you could make the yoyo have a chance to cause frostburn which would make it do a little more damage over time.
Yea I forgot, it should only drop in the underground snow.

The only thing I hate about working with the prehardmode yoyos is that the highest damage for a yoyo prehardmode is 27 so that doesn't give you a lot of space to work with. So as you add more and more yoyos prehardmode some of the other yoyos might become completely useless.

Alright, there you go :)

Woo great. I love yo yos. Are the wooden varieties different stat wise or just recolors? Would be nice if harder to get woods would make up for better yoyos.

Would there be any problem If I stack this mod with your spirit's mod because there are duplicated items.

Back
Top Bottom