tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Can someone please answer me, I'm confused is the yo-yo overload mod in the spirit mod because I watch happy days and he has it downloaded but I cant seem to download on the terraria browser can SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME?!

Dose anyone know if the prefixes for eniemes mod is still avilable and if so how do i get it because i cant find on mod broswer and Happy days have the mod :( plzz answer me

Can you update this mod? Some people like me just want the yoyos in the spirits mod, not the monsters and the biomes. This mod isn't that big so it should be easy to update

i wanna use this mod with tmodloader 10.1.3 but the older version doesnt work because it is for a 9 version, can you make a new and updadted version?
[doublepost=1520983612,1520983587][/doublepost]
i wanna use this mod with tmodloader 10.1.3 but the older version doesnt work because it is for a 9 version, can you make a new and updadted version?
wait lol just figured it out

Can I update this myself to 1.3.5.3 if you give me permission pls?
[doublepost=1521914130,1521914104][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1520983612,1520983587][/doublepost]
wait lol just figured it out
How did you do it?

Hey all! Phoenixblade here, and I'm back with another, smaller mod this time. I'm a huge fan of the Yoyo weapon type, and I decided to create a small mod to add more to the Yoyo theme. Hopefully this will help out anyone doing a Yoyo playthrough!
View attachment 121614
This mod is a pretty simple mod, mainly made to practice my coding and spriting skills. The mod is independent of the Spirit Mod, and no content from this mod (barring and a Sweet Throw) will cross over into the Spirit Mod.
Do you have any ideas? Any Yoyos you'd like to see in the Mod? let me know and I might add it in!
Here's what we have so far:
View attachment 121129 View attachment 121130 View attachment 121132 View attachment 121133 View attachment 121134 View attachment 121136 View attachment 121138
Wood Counterpart Yoyos! Each is crafted with 10 of their respective Wood and 20 Cobweb at an Anvil! From left to right: Shadewood, Ebonwood, Pearlwood, Rich Mahogany, Boreal Wood, Dynasty Wood, and Palm Wood.
View attachment 159267 Fool's Gold- Sold by the Merchant. Shoots Copper coins at foes!
View attachment 159268 Sunleaf- Sold by the Dryad. Attacks inflict the Dryad's Blessing Debuff on foes!
View attachment 159271 Tektite- Crafted with Meteorite Bars at an Anvil. Occasionally shoots out a fire trail!
View attachment 122892 The Chaos Ball- Dropped by Goblin Sorcerers, this yoyo shoots out spurts of Shadowflame!
View attachment 123318 Plague- Drops from certain Blood Moon Monsters. Occasionally breaks off and latches onto enemies, provided you hold down your mouse!
View attachment 159266 The Creeper- Dropped by the Brain of Cthulu's Creepers. It occasionally leaves behind a Creeper afterimage to deal damage to foes!
View attachment 159265 The Vile Spitball- Crafted with Rotten Chunks and Shadow Scales at an anvil! The yoyo occasionally breaks off and homes in on enemies!
View attachment 159270 Sweet Throw- Drops from the Queen Bee. Occasionally sends out a bee to attack foes!
View attachment 124003 Bonesaw- A guaranteed drop from Skeletron! Sends out a Skeletron Head that randomly shoots out bones!
View attachment 125308 Crackling Core- Drops from the Granite Elemental Post Skeletron. Inflicts the Energy Flux Debuff, reducing enemy defense.
View attachment 125309 Gorgan Eye- Drops from Hoplites Post Skeletron. Rarely petrifies enemies!
View attachment 122609 Peeper- Drops from the Wall of Flesh. Summons a hungry to guard you!
View attachment 159264 Cog Thrower- Sold by the Steampunker. Throws out exploding cogs at foes!
View attachment 122610 Pirate's Booty- Drops from certain pirates rarely. Hits on enemies can make them drop more gold!
View attachment 122049 Purulence- Drops from Floaty Grosses and Ichor Stickers. Shoots out splashes of ichor!
View attachment 124994 The Spellbinder- A guaranteed drop from the powerful Rune Wizard! Fires an unstable yoyo that has a very short use time, but fires multiple wall and enemy piercing rune blasts!
View attachment 159269 Dawnstar- Drops from Lamias in the Underground Desert. Shoots out twinkling stars rarely.
View attachment 124995 Dispatcher- Dropped by Reapers in the Solar Eclipse yoyo. Shoots out rotating death yoyo projectiles that linger, dealing damage to enemies!
View attachment 122894 The Probe- Drops from the Destroyer's Probes. Fires a bunch of lasers randomly!
View attachment 121284 Damnation- Dropped by Spazmatism (only Spazmatism, not Retinazer) occasionally. Shoots out a spurt of cursed flames that pierces through enemies!
View attachment 122607 Vicelazer- Drops from Skeletron Prime. When launched, four smaller yoyos orbit around it!
View attachment 122050 Crumbler- Drops from SantaNK1. Does a lot of damage, but has no added effects!
View attachment 159263
New Yoyo Charms! Each increases a Melee Stat that's bound to aid you in your Yoyo endeavors.
Demonite Charm: Crafted with Demonite Bars and Chains at an Anvil!
Crimtane Charm: Crafted with Crimtane Bars and Chains at an Anvil.
Amazonian Charm: Crafted with Vines and Jungle Spores at an Anvil.
Bone Charm: Crafted with Bones and Chains at an Anvil.
Hellstone Charm: Crafted with Hellstone Bars and Chains at an Anvil!
Twilight Talisman/Bloody Bauble: Crafted with all of the Charms obtainable in your world at a Demon Altar. A combination of all the Charms!
View attachment 121295 Damnation in Action!
View attachment 121297 The evil Ancient...
View attachment 121296 Mario's chosen Yoyo, the Fireball!
View attachment 122670 Still Hungry...
View attachment 122669 Skeletron Prime and his Yoyo minions!
View attachment 122613 Fear the Sharkyoyo!
View attachment 122896 The Creeper's afterimage
View attachment 122895 Purpleeeeeeeeeeee.....
View attachment 123314 The Plague latches on...
View attachment 123313 The Spitball has a mind of its own!
View attachment 124002 Yoyotron!
Expect a few more Yoyos to be added in the near future, I do have a little free time on my hands!
Download:
Available on the Mod Browser. Or, the tmod(enclosed in a zip) file is attached here.
Credits:
- The tmodloader team for making an amazing api for modders to work with!
- @Zocklukas, @Leemyy and -@TMC for teaching me how to code!
-@Moinaut for the Damnation sprite, which I messed with a bit.
- @Spoopyro for the awesome Yoyo art!
- @infernon for his ideas and sprites!
- @MiningdiamondsVIII and @SnugBoat for their Bonesaw idea and sprites!
- @Jaybird for their Crumbler idea
- @TMC again for helping me with Vicelazer
- @timboss for the awesome yoyo ideas!
HAS GAPS (UNRELIABLE :p)
Current Update- 0.7.5!
0.6- Added 2 new yoyos, buffed and nerfed a couple others
0.5.8- Adds 1 new Yoyo, and new resprites!
0.4.5- Added 4 new Yoyos, fixed a bug with Balance, renamed Balance
0.2.5- Added 2 Yoyos, fixed a bug with Fireball
0.2- Added 2 New Yoyos, changed drop rates of others
0.1.2- Added Damnation and Equality. Fixed Yoyo rotation 'bug'
0.1- Original release. Added 8 Yoyos.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice day :)
Awesome! +2 support

Dang... I was trying to find this in the Mod Browser and couldn't, so I was searching the forums for more information...
It kinda sucks that this merged with The Spirit Mod. I was wanting the Yoyos without all the extra NPCs, Biomes and what not.

On a side note, someone should really put the fact this is no longer maintained in the OP...

Dang... I was trying to find this in the Mod Browser and couldn't, so I was searching the forums for more information...
It kinda sucks that this merged with The Spirit Mod. I was wanting the Yoyos without all the extra NPCs, Biomes and what not.

On a side note, someone should really put the fact this is no longer maintained in the OP...
Oh, that's why it says "old mod, enable at your own risk" in the title on tmodloader.

Well... the Spirit mod has ended his journey.... and now, there are no new stuff recently. Thank you @Yuyutsu (PhoenixBlade) for all your great work and all those nice yo-yos you have made and not letting them be forgotten here. The idea of merging them into spirit mod was a good solution.

Back
Top Bottom