Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Very excited

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • excited

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • not very interested

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Hello everyone! This is a project I've been working on for a couple of months now, and it's still nowhere near done yet! I want this mod to be pretty cool. That will be hard though when I'm the only one working on it. (Some other people helped with sprites) So far I have some weapons (with pretty bad sprites for most of the ones that I've made), but not very many NPCs since I'm not great at that. Most of the weapons I have so far are upgrades to previous vanilla weapons, but some are unique. The mod is still really early, so you won't be able to find it on the Mod Browser. I hope you like the mod and play it when it is released!

View attachment 289999
Sunlight Scimitar:
A sword made from Solar Fragments. Shoots beams of light from the sky.

View attachment 290005
Nebula Starburst (sprite created by @DinoZers):
A magic gun made from Nebula Fragments. Shoots a burst of pink light.

View attachment 290028
The Pyramid:
It's a pyramid

View attachment 290036
Onyx Flamethrower (sprite created by @DinoZers):
Made from dark shards, light shards, and a flamethrower.

View attachment 299072
Endohemosis:
I don't know what it does yet.

View attachment 299071
Exobiosis:
Shoots 2 homing projectiles

These are just a fraction of the weapons in the mod, and the mod is still far from done. This mod will hopefully add bosses and maybe even some biomes too once I become more experienced in programming. I will add more to this page soon! I hope you stay for the development and journey of the mod.

CREDITS:
me - programmer
@DinoZers - spriter
Maybe the Exobiosis could double your damage for a short time and endohbiosis could half the enemys for a shorter time and they would have a decent cooldown where they would turn into just generally good weapons that dont buff anything

Hello everyone! This is a project I've been working on for a couple of months now, and it's still nowhere near done yet! I want this mod to be pretty cool. That will be hard though when I'm the only one working on it. (Some other people helped with sprites) So far I have some weapons (with pretty bad sprites for most of the ones that I've made), but not very many NPCs since I'm not great at that. Most of the weapons I have so far are upgrades to previous vanilla weapons, but some are unique. The mod is still really early, so you won't be able to find it on the Mod Browser. I hope you like the mod and play it when it is released!

View attachment 289999
Sunlight Scimitar:
A sword made from Solar Fragments. Shoots beams of light from the sky.

View attachment 290005
Nebula Starburst (sprite created by @DinoZers):
A magic gun made from Nebula Fragments. Shoots a burst of pink light.

View attachment 290028
The Pyramid:
It's a pyramid

View attachment 290036
Onyx Flamethrower (sprite created by @DinoZers):
Made from dark shards, light shards, and a flamethrower.

View attachment 299072
Endohemosis:
I don't know what it does yet.

View attachment 299071
Exobiosis:
Shoots 2 homing projectiles

These are just a fraction of the weapons in the mod, and the mod is still far from done. This mod will hopefully add bosses and maybe even some biomes too once I become more experienced in programming. I will add more to this page soon! I hope you stay for the development and journey of the mod.

CREDITS:
me - programmer
@DinoZers - spriter
pixil-gif-drawing.gif
pixil-frame-1.png
gif version and regular (i like the regular one better honestly) The Endohexmosis, The Exobiosis but midway through being corrupted into the endohemosis. (just a little bit of lore behind the weapons that i thought up)

Last edited:
that is 1x1 pixels. Everything in Terraria is 2x2
No idea how to do that also its just an idea not a finished product unless you want to use it it is just a prompt

edit: i also downloaded the endohemosis file and put it into my pixilart canvas so i was just staying true to the original design

my second and final edit: OHHHHHHHHH so you literally just increase the brush size hmmmm

Last edited:
I have a new hobby of taking your weapons and making the opposite of them for example i made the moonlight makhaira (yes i went on the bladed weapon wiki to find a good name) but it kinda sucks
pixil-gif-drawing (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom