Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Very excited

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • excited

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • not very interested

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I used Aseprite, i made the second one first, and just drew a circle then some spikes. Then i made the first one in like 30 seconds. Then I just made them bigger and added some cool details to it. It took a while, but it wasn't too hard. Also the copy paste and flip horizontal/vertical tools were very helpful!

look at
Wulfrum_Knife.png
and then look at
Teraslash.png
. the sprite looks great, but it will just look weird ingame. Trust me.

I keep trying to make a knife with runes on it that glow (i dont know what the circumstances for them to glow would be) but i suck and cant physically do the handle so it looks like some one-handed shrunk down great-sword

Zephyr is a person, and I am thinking she will be the final boss of the mod.
For some reason i was imagining Zephyr as the creator of the world and completely pure of heart but is deeply saddened by all the evil and hatred in her world so she begins to give up on it and basically becomes the celestial version of bedridden so it allows the evil spirits of old to awaken and reak havoc on the world so you have to defeat the spirits and banish them back to Arogium
(Zephyrian hell) and at the end during the final boss once you get them to a tenth of their health left your efforts will give Zephyr hope and she will vanquish the evil PERMANENTLY across her world killing the final boss and all of the trapped spirits and making Zephyria immaculate once more

maybe... I was thinking that she would just be a person but then she was turned evil by some cause but then she becomes good after you defeat her, but that's a cool idea!

Back
Top Bottom