• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Adventure Then End! (Map)

J0hnnoe_2618

Terrarian
This is my first map! It is an adventure map with a few cool builds!
There is a special boss battle at the end of the map!
Here is a link to the download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?1mx6hc1ucc22p05

Here is the the Eater Of Worlds arena:
Capture 2016-09-18 13_30_59.png

Capture 2016-09-18 13_31_50.png

Here is one of the four chest rooms placed throughout the map:
Capture 2016-09-18 13_33_40.png

Here is the above ground lizard temple:
Capture 2016-09-18 13_35_59.png

I will not spoil the end boss!

Last edited:

Blajuly

Spazmatism
I get that this map is new, but you might want to add some pictures or add some extra info. Not trying to judge, just trying to help. :)

zninja

Steampunker
Question: It says you cannot mine anything beyond a point. Does the include ore, platforms, and pots? And chest?

zninja

Steampunker
Though it is very interesting, it is not as adventure-like as I like. It is more like a survival map with special rules. I do, however, like the challenge of mining next to a hellevator, and that there is lots of building in certain areas (I do build a little off the area, just to get around and hunt sky islands.

Here are a few screenshots.
Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 6.09.21 PM.png

Here is may little flying boat house
Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 6.10.14 PM.png

This happened before I defeated any bosses

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 6.17.17 PM.png

Here is me fighting the army

Top Bottom