Theory on Brain of Cthulhu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFr33

Official Terrarian
Sooooo... everyone's been asking for a Mechanical counterpart of it.

There is one.. I mean, it's not mechanical but it does look similar..

So...have you ever seen the similarities within these 2 bosses?

Brain of Cthulhu and Ocram.. seriously?

Anyone agrees?

The two are extremely similar from what I have seen, but Ocram has (thankfully) not been added to the PC version.

Actually I've been thinking about a modded counterpart of the brain that would only be spawned on crimson worlds on hardcore- A mechanized brain called "the mastermind" with enchanced abilities and stuff. But then again I can't mod so f*ck it :D

Reactions: suu
Yeah, the two are very similar. The console Blight gear has no place in PC, though. I'm not sure why it exists in the first place.

I personally like Ocram, kinda fits the Terra Blade theme. However, I think the Motherboard should be added as a Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu (Ideally alongside the Wall of Shadows and all of Tobbvald's Tinkering)

I personally like Ocram, kinda fits the Terra Blade theme. However, I think the Motherboard should be added as a Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu (Ideally alongside the Wall of Shadows and all of Tobbvald's Tinkering)
I agree PC has a lot of cool things it's time mobile had something better than ocram

Both are them are ovals. But they aren't similar, Ocram is a full face and the BoC is only a Brain. Ocram is only on the Console and BoC is on everything so that connection, it really makes you think whether it's similar or not.

Sooooo... everyone's been asking for a Mechanical counterpart of it.

There is one.. I mean, it's not mechanical but it does look similar..

So...have you ever seen the similarities within these 2 bosses?

Brain of Cthulhu and Ocram.. seriously?

Anyone agrees?
Yes they have slight differences :3.
Compared to the Brain of Cluthlu, as well as Ocram I believe they are cusions towards the Eye of Clutlu.
They have simliar attacks, and strategies. As well as looking sort of the same I mean like The Eye of Cluthlu is a floating huge Eye ball wbo summons minions, the Brain of Cluthlu looks sort of the same, and summons Creepers, the Ocram summons minions, and shots lazers, and has a eye ball on top of his head.
But what if Ocram was there son :O.
I mean like the green brain, and Eye ball, pink glowing eyes, sharp teeth. Clearly you can tell lol.

Compared to the Brain of Cluthlu, as well as Ocram I believe they are cusions towards the Eye of Clutlu.
They have simliar attacks, and strategies. As well as looking sort of the same I mean like The Eye of Cluthlu is a floating huge Eye ball wbo summons minions, the Brain of Cluthlu looks sort of the same, and summons Creepers, the Ocram summons minions, and shots lazers, and has a eye ball on top of his head.
I mean like the green brain, and Eye ball, pink glowing eyes, sharp teeth. Clearly you can tell lol.
more like Mutant than Son

What if Ocram is Cthulhu...

He has a brain... and the eye... and cthulhu is missing both.. o-o

Its called Genetics :3.
Maybe (And I know this is a little gross)
They got married, and "Woohooed", and had a baby but later on got a divorce, leaveing the child.
He later on strikes vengeance upon his parents :3.

mind = blown

668.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom