Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
5 whole new sets!

A random eco-friendly futuristic armor set (?)
Eco-futuristic.jpg
In-game
2015-02-07_00001.jpg Recipe

An assassin (partially inspired by the Assassin's Creed games)
Assassin.jpg
In-game
2015-02-08_00001.jpg Recipe

Karate set
Karate set.jpg
In-game
2015-02-08_00002.jpg Recipe

A knight
Knight.jpg
In-game
2015-02-08_00003.jpg Recipe

...and a barbarian.
Barbarian.jpg
In-game
2015-02-08_00004.jpg Recipe

What do you think?
7FyVQzW.png

Me like! Perhaps you make a stormtrooper (don't care which)? I'd perhaps try shroomite for helmet, but if you find a better variant use that definitely! Or if making this guy is too easy, try an East India Co. soldier/ unit, with a red coat, white hat/ leather helm and white trousers? (have not inc. images as they should be easy to find)

So... wait. This is entirely composed of combinations of armor/vanities and dyes to create a certain look, without externally modifying the sprite in ms paint or etc?

What a cool thread.

So... wait. This is entirely composed of combinations of armor/vanities and dyes to create a certain look, without externally modifying the sprite in ms paint or etc?

What a cool thread.
Thanks mate!
Could a request a Robot Mage?
I don't want to tell you too much :)
Let your imagination run wild!
That will get interesting.
I need one of Sheldon Cooper.
I'll make him according to your profile pic, is that okay?

Thanks for the PEKKA!
It looks so cool!
EDIT:By the way i tried with the chlorophyte mask and a i got something that looks more like a PEKKA,but yours is fine!It's looking cool,and when i saw the barbarian...Imagine just how well this would go with a pekka.
EDIT:Just is another vanity set requestable?If it is,that would be hard work,but i want a Clash of clans style wizard,that would go well with teh PEKKA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom