Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Hey me again (dunno if it's been a week since the last request but i will do it anyway :D) can you make me a cool vanity containing the crimson cloak dyed black and silver? the only other condition i will give you is to use accesories in abundance (give it a detailed look)
It's been literally two days, plus your request lacks detail (cool is not considered a detail). Request declined.
(Speaking of which, I think it's time I updated the rules a little.)
Theo, just out of curiosity, why the cobalt hat died silver?
To blend with the upper part of the chestpiece, which is also silver. You can change that in-game if you want; it's your vanity set after all, not mine.

Hey Theo. I don't like your new title. Its sort of hard to see. Same with the character boxes that are black. But the way of displaying what armor and vanitys they are wearing is AWESOME!!! Also, this is constructive criticism, not hate, as I love vanitys very much and this is a really cool thread.

Also, could you make warrior with black and blue dye or black and blue flame? Tell me if it is not descriptive and I will try to make it more descriptive.

Last edited:
I kind of took your idea and i think i made it better
Capture 2016-06-19 10_05_12.png

Hey Theo. I don't like your new title. Its sort of hard to see. Same with the character boxes that are black. But the way of displaying what armor and vanitys they are wearing is AWESOME!!! Also, this is constructive criticism, not hate, as I love vanitys very much and this is a really cool thread.

Also, could you make warrior with black and blue dye or black and blue flame? Tell me if it is not descriptive and I will try to make it more descriptive.
You could base something off my prof pic if you'd like :p

It's time for another request! from me, again. aren't you glad doing my rq for like the 5th time lel

li-ming.jpg

Back
Top Bottom