• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Theo

Official Terrarian
Theo's Vanity Workshop2.png

In any game I play, I take my time to make my character look nice. Terraria is no exception. The vanity feature it boasts opens up great possibilities for character customization. I have experimented with it a lot, so I decided to share my creations with the community. So, this is where I'll showcase the in-game character designs I devise. I will also take requests, whether it will be a vanity set for your character or a reference you'd like to see executed in Terraria. Don't hesitate to show off vanity combinations YOU made as well! I'd love to admire yours!
:demoticon:

Vanity sets: Season 3: The Reboot
Hint: Click the images for more details.
Shovel Knight.png RockRinner.png Elite Knight.png Hunger games lady.png Soul of Cinder.png RED Engi.png BLU Engi.png Kylo Ren.png Tharja.png NaturmX.png Hellmage.png Skeleton king.png (Road to aussie).png Aiflynn.png LiMing.png Warrior-Summoner.png Birdperson.png
You can view the full Season 3 imgur album here.

index.php

Requests are currently
CLOSED.png

Reason: Lack of time and motivation
May or may not open them up from time to time.

Making a new character? Re-making your pre-existing one? Wanna cosplay in-game? Feel free to request something! Make it be your character's new outfit, a superhero, a video game character, even something completely random! All you need to do is read the rules below and reply specifing what you want.

READ THIS - The Golden Rules of Requesting - READ THIS
  • Provide details for your request. Colour palette, theme, gender, species, those are good examples of details you can give. 'Cool', 'badass' and similar descriptions do not count as details.​
  • You may request one set per three (3) days. Multiple requests in one post will be denied with no second thought.​
  • I reserve the right to cancel your request. However, I won't be that big of a jerk to not tell you why.​
  • If you want a set based on a character (i.e. a class from TF2), provide a reference image with your request. No, I don't know what your anime character looks like and I don't want to look it up. Requests without reference image(s) are going to be denied if the person hasn't provided one within one day of making their request.​
  • Request humanoid (human-shaped) characters only. No animals or inanimate objects (humanoid robots are fine, however, feel free to request them).​
  • Don't post requests that can be done by simply coloring a character's familiar shirt, pants and hair. If that is the case, I'll quote your request to tell you.​
  • If you look closely at the title of the thread, there is a label that reads "PC". This means that I make what I make on the PC version of Terraria. Consequently, my vanity sets are not guaranteed to work on console or mobile versions, because of their lack of items and dye slots.​
  • Take it for granted that all forum rules apply, legal stuff, etc etc.​
Also, note that you are allowed to put your requested set into use in any way you want. What I'm asking you to do, however, is to inform me if you will and give me credit, if you are as kind to.

index.php

REQUEST LIST:
The uncoloured ones are queued, the green ones are completed, the red ones are cancelled, the orange ones are the ones that can be done by simply colouring the character's familiar parts (see above).
Terribly sorry about the unfulfilled requests from the previous lists, feel free to re-request if it's that necessary.
Do you like my work? Make sure you leave a like, or vote on my poll above! You can also use this support banner:
vanity workshop2.png

(Credit goes to @darthmorf)
(It's a remade version of the original banner.)

Copy and paste the following code on your signature, or wherever you wanna put it.
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/theos-vanity-workshop.11050/][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/vanity-workshop2-png.30275/[/IMG][/URL]
Additionally, you can watch this thread so that you keep up to date with the latest of my work!
P.S.: Do you have your own vanity thread? Make sure you post a link and I'll see it!

f3uyjcS.png
Thanks a lot for paying us a visit!
f3uyjcS.png

Last edited:
-reserved-
Here goes all the old stuff.
REQUEST LIST:
The uncoloured ones are queued, the green ones are completed, the red ones are cancelled, the orange ones are postponed for the time being.

Pumpking remastered - For @Pumpking
Spooky fierce-looking but nice hero - For @Sheldon Cooper
Link (Legend of Zelda) - For @iDuck
Zelda (Legend of Zelda) - For @iDuck
Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) - For @iDuck
Pigron set - For @Shamos2000
The Quick Man - For @Murphmario
The dungeon's ruler - For @Skeltron's Keeper
Team Galactic Grunt - For @TheQuietBisharp
Evil warlord - For @Wyverntamer
Stormtrooper - For @TheGoldenHawkster
P.E.K.K.A (Clash of Clans) - For @Ethanylis1393
Robot mage - For @TheBlueness_147
Sheldon Cooper - For @Sheldon Cooper
Skeleton set - For @cultist unhooded
The Joker - For @jokekid
Paladin of Purity - For @HERO of Terra
Lenneth Valkyrie - For @Rassy
Wizard (Clash of Clans) - For @Ethanylis1393
Krasunir's character - For @Krasunir
Juvia Lockser/Loxar (Fairy Tail) - For @m31k
Raiden (Mortal Kombat) - For @AlexTerrarian
Toothless (How to train your dragon) - For @kingklutz
Barbarian King (Clash of Clans) - For @Ethanylis1393
Menacing Mercenary - For @Maverick
Dage The Evil - For @AlexTerrarian
Paladin - For @Shamos2000
Pilot set - For @Ethanylis1393
Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss) - For @MetalMalamar
Dark spooky intimitading badass mage - For @Axios
Pink Pigron wearing a Pink tuxedo - For @Pigron Lord of the Snow
Meteor outsider - For @GamerUnity
Sho Minamimoto - For @Rassy
Daedra - For @GamerUnity
Robocop - For, well... @RoboCop
Corruptor set - For @SilverHexxitFights
Vulpes Inculta (Fallout: New Vegas) - For, uh... @Vulpes Inculta
Batman - For @Shadow gamer
Legionär Sergeant Centurius - For @zeoko
Futuristic character with green flame dye and shroomite armor - For @SnailsAttack
Bonesinger - For @zeoko
Grey Knight - For @zeoko
@Typhoon's Fury's avatar character - For @Typhoon's Fury
Flesh Cannibal - For @GamerUnity
@Brick Creeper's character - For @Brick Creeper
Wraith - For @CraftedNightmare Here!
Lone wolf warrior - For @GamerUnity
Red (Pokemon) - For @GamerUnity
Dementor - For @Maulite
Golem - For @knighto14
Maka (Soul Eater) - For @Thebeatbat1139
Phoenix character - For @Ziggyzagoo
Lord Victor Nefarious - For @Minh
Dark Warrior - For @ButKicker11

Alucard (Castlevania) - For @GamerUnity //This guy got carried away with the requests
7DDaAfy.png

Levi (Attack of Titan) - For @Anythin
"Chaos" - For @Khaios
Fancy black wearing male w/ sunglasses - For @-W3E- A Spycrab Thing
Shuckle (Pokemon) - For @vizron the shuckle //At last, a pokemon request!
Ike (Kingdom hearts) - For @The True Hero
Black Knight (Shovel Knight) - For @Xablaw
Kirby - For @Carter13
Alchemist - For @Minh
Ant-man (Marvel) - For @Celestial
Elder Titan (DOTA 2) - For @Xablaw
darthmorf wearing "Destroyer Armor" - For @darthmorf
Waria (@Szaila's Character) - For (obviously) @Szaila
Season 1: Pre 1.3 designs (imgur album link)
The uncoloured ones are queued, the green ones are completed, the red ones are cancelled, the orange ones are postponed for the time being.
Terribly sorry about the unfulfilled requests from the previous list, feel free to re-request if necessary!

Season 2: The Sequel designs (imgur album link)

Last edited:
Oh man! That's cool. How about you make Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf from the Legend of Zelda, with gear? (Link will be easy)

This is a great thread, vanity's wokshop, i love every different visual without mods or sprited.
Create your own vanity, one that nobody uses except you, makes everybody "original"
SFad4L6.png
I love my own style~ i don't know why am i saying all those things but hey, great thread...once again.

This is a great thread, vanity's wokshop, i love every different visual without mods or sprited.
Create your own vanity, one that nobody uses except you, makes everybody "original"
SFad4L6.png
I love my own style~ i don't know why am i saying all those things but hey, great thread...once again.
Is that Crowno's Wings?

SFad4L6.png
You are typing your heart out, which is good.

Back
Top Bottom