Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Hey Aiflynn I already posted on can you make the sniper on your Workshop! :) hope you can do him! :)
Yay!!...well I'm a mobile peasant so maybe some items are on 1.3..I'll replace it with 1.2.4 items then if you put some 1.3 stuffs on it! xD well good luck!

Also what is your favorite vanity set you made?
index.php
This one, which is a skin for Raiden from MK9.

Dear people who still follow my vanity set shenanigans.

The summer's been back up and running for a coupla days now. I have considerably more free time. Unfortunately, I am bored and have no motivation to do anything, apart from going out with friends and playing SMITE all day, of course.

So, as teased on a previous post here, I'm reopening the workshop to relieve my counterproductivity.

Yes.
You read right.
We are back, baby!

Well, for now at least.

Before I kickstart this new season of vanity sets, however, I need to come up with yet another layout for presenting them which is compact but elegant at the same time, while following the classic "diamond gemspark block+wall" theme. If you have any ideas or ready-to-use templates for that, contact me via PM.

Either way, let the season 3 begin!
(the requests aren't open yet, but we're making baby steps)

~ Theo

Also, we reached ~40K views on the thread which is an unreasonably high amount, like holy :red:.

Last edited:
OMG HE'S BACK

Does this mean I can request something? If so, I'd like to request, and this guy should need no introduction....Shovel Knight!

Here's an image in case you've been living under a rock:
latest

Back
Top Bottom