There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Gold Crates now have a chance to drop Life Crystals and Enchanted Swords
Had to make an account just to thank you guys for this one change, which I noticed nobody pointed out yet. Now everyone will stop rushing crystals in my multiplayer large world events (well, okay, they'll still rush it, but at least it'll still be playable for new people past a certain point :mad:)

this might be already asked, but will devs update Terraria to x64? Or anyhow fix the 4GB RAM limitation? Or will we get stuck with 4GB forever now?
Since TModLoader is now a DLC, this becoming a very important issue.

The update looks great but.... No fix for the pirate invasion trigger ? No ore balancing ? Or did I miss those ?

I hope I did miss them, because otherwise I'll be a bit disappointed to know that you consider these objectively awful mechanics to be fine

So, I know its a bit late to ask about this, but by any chance, are we getting 2 Block High "Gates" or "windows" that open and close. I'd like to use them in a wall to fire arrows out of.

this might be already asked, but will devs update Terraria to x64? Or anyhow fix the 4GB RAM limitation? Or will we get stuck with 4GB forever now?
Since TModLoader is now a DLC, this becoming a very important issue.
tModloader itself has plans to update to 64 bit at some point in the future, but there are none for the base game currently.

Just finished reading the entire thing and looks like all major exploits are now gone, so I can't just waltz over the ocean, grab a reaver shark + slime mount, then cheese all bosses up to the moonlord with the slime mount + dummies invulnurability machine, nor fish up hardmode ores during pre-hardmode.

also ducks are gone too, so no more spawning in half-missing bosses either.

I'm happy, now I can play the game legit and take it seriously, especially with the balance overhaul that buffed a lot of the items, revamped worldgen hugely, plus the myriad other updates from different categories. Super awesome!

My only gripe is that dungeon spikes got an annoying hefty damage increase. That part I haaate. :(

So much love for the game I only seen in "Factorio", indeed good developers still exist (This "AAA" titles lately just a bag of dissapointment). Good luck in whatever you gonna do next! Can't wait to play Journey's End. (E.T.A. 30h20m)

Fixed an issue where Crystal Blocks merged oddly with other blocks
Is that really an isssue, it seems a little bit opposite. I found it very interestring behavirous of the block, that other block merged into it and and Crystal Block had unchanged apperance and still contained its (single and not doubled) outline.

Will it be possible too add later another variant of Crystal Block like with Stone Slab, possibly named "Framed Crystal Bock"?

(I didn't see it comming with Stone Slab when I made a suggestion, I found it strange and as bad game design to bad totally same looking blocks)

ok so how do we find out exactly which items there will be? will there be some list of new item IDs? cause having to manually decompile and diff it sounds annoying

ok so how do we find out exactly which items there will be? will there be some list of new item IDs? cause having to manually decompile and diff it sounds annoying
Or you could play the game. :D

IF?!

i get there not being an estimate... but why say "IF"?!

that implies console won't get it AT ALL! :dryadcry:
To clarify, here is a more official answer. I updated my original post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom