There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wait, if you put your difficulty up to Master mode in Journey, do you get the extra accessory slot? Also, what happens to the accessory in the lot when you put it down?

Yes, this was seen in the Journey Mode Reveal from Chippy. When you put it down I guess the same thing happens with the extra slot from the demon heart when you join a normal mode world and not an experrt mode one.

Hey wait, if you put your difficulty up to Master mode in Journey, do you get the extra accessory slot? Also, what happens to the accessory in the lot when you put it down?
Yes you get the extra slot if you go to master in journey, as well as boss expert/master rewards. I imagine the accessory gets moved to your inventory if you go back to normal, but that's not confirmed.

Ah, the final update. It's sad to see that there isn't gonna be anything else, but this update is gonna be amazing nonetheless!

Also, the Stardust Guardian be like ORAORAORAORAORAORA

Love most of this, just a few requests/feedback!

Medusa's Head felt underwhelming for when you were able to obtain this in the core progression. So, this has been reworked to have a quite unique attack style.
View attachment 269037

9 hits, no knockback, player takes full damage, and barely one of them dies towards the end.
I feel like it could need some rework?

I like this a lot, but I would try to reduce the two entirely square yellow dots on Golem's stomach to perhaps be a bit less square?

I think ".4%" looks a lot more confusing than simply "0.4%", especially since not all people and age groups might get it. Please change this!

Additional things:

• Please make Mana Crystals, when consumed, less loud! They're really shrieky right now and have always been.
  • Is there any way to make sand blocks hard, so you can mine tunnels in desert?
  • Please have a Rod of Discord upgrade of some sort?
  • Give us a rope that can actually bend and swing around pls?
For Master Mode only:
  • Please let clowns break blocks in Master Mode, like they used to
  • "If the player is falling far enough that they will take damage, but an enemy hits them and knocks them back, it will reset their fall damage"
    Please make this not apply to Master Mode!
  • Please make Medusa as threatening as she used to be, as well. We're asking for it, if we're playing Master Mode.

Last edited:
PLEASE tell me that Red made Space Whales happen!
space whales.png

You can still fish up both sets of ores... you just have to do it in two sets now. Once for pre and once for post HM.
Which ultimately just means that you just need to prepare your safe fishing holes before hardmode. It's not a bad change at all and we get a whole new set of crates for decoration out of the deal too.

I have been playing Terraria since the very beginning, It's so rare to find a developer that is so in touch with its community and cares so much. Thank you guys for all the hard work and love you have poured into this amazing game over the past decade. The open support of mods and community content is such an uncommon thing these days and it's wonderful to see it. I wish you guys nothing but success in your future endeavors. Re-Logic is a great example of what game developers should be.

A question I've had since hearing about the golf maps! Will they be in Journey mode? I'm doing a Journey Mode playthrough with friends and I'd like to run through the maps with them as some hangout and warm up time before we officially play using our characters, since there's secrets in these maps!

I'm hopeful, lol!

My watch shows 22:00 5.15.2020 (because of time zone)
Does it mean I can get 1.4 update in 13 hours? 😊🥳

A question I've had since hearing about the golf maps! Will they be in Journey mode?
I'm hopeful, lol!
Yes; I'm fairly sure that one of the map creators said that they'd be in Journey mode.

My watch shows 22:00 5.15.2020 (because of time zone)
Does it mean I can get 1.4 update in 2-3 hours? 😊🥳
Unfortunately, no; it comes out at around 1 PM EST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom